PDA

View Full Version : Aprilia customer service

CharlieP
03-28-2004, 12:38 AM
Anyone have the email address or phone number for Aprilia customer service? I bought the aprilia ti exhaust and received two right side mounting brackets (in place of the passenger peg mounts). I have been trying for 3 months to get the left one and have had no luck. My dealer has been calling but no results. Hard to believe something this simple can not be resolved. Thanks

zx6racer
03-28-2004, 08:58 AM
Tell your dealer to try harder :D I got my passenger foot pegs and seat in less than 2 weeks :D Try 1-877-Aprilia

Bremms
03-28-2004, 10:45 PM
I had the same problem.. I got the Ti pipes .My bike is a factory and was going to swap someone for the standard two up brackets. I work for Motostrada here in Baltimore and sent mine back with the same problem and they sent me a right side bracket(in a left bag). They said that more brackets came in this week and that ApriliaItaly has fixed the snafu.. Another bracket came to the shop for me this week and it's a left bracket (that's what the part number bag says).

Italibikefreak
03-28-2004, 11:35 PM
I also had the same problem when I ordered a part from RSVR.Net got sent a left bracket instead of a right. It wasn't RSVR.NETS fault, but they did resolve the problem for me quickly. will definetly do business with them again.