PDA

View Full Version : German speaking members

Oberon
03-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Hello everybody

My name is René and I' m more or less active in this Forum for a few years now.

As I live in Switzerland and my native language is swissgerman I was just wondering how many other members in this international forum speak german and where do
you live?

Gruss René

BerlinKowgirl
03-10-2011, 04:27 AM
German speaker - Berlin, Germany.

Schön Dich zu sehen.
Peewee

04turbowagon
03-10-2011, 09:10 PM
German speaker in Canada. When you say Swissgerman, you don't mean Hoch-Deutsch? I used to live in Bern.

Oberon
03-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Hallo Peewee

Scheint ja doch weniger deutschsprachige hier zu haben, als ich gedacht habe.

Grüsse nach Berlin

German speaker in Canada. When you say Swissgerman, you don't mean Hoch-Deutsch? I used to live in Bern.
Hello 04turbowagon

No, Swissgerman is the native language of the Swiss. We call the "normal" german language "Hoch-Deutsch" or "Schriftdeutsch".

Swissgerman is more like: "Staubsuugerschluch", "Chuchichäschtli", "Farbföteli" and so on...;)

Tschüss René

04turbowagon
03-19-2011, 09:30 PM
I know the difference, but there is no way I could spell Grussig properly! I was born in Germany near Cologne, but spent most of my time in Canada.

Das schreiben in Deutsch ist auch nicht sehr gut. :)

Really confuses my iPad!

Wuppervalley
04-05-2011, 08:24 AM
:plus: aus Wuppertal :)
Gerade neu hier auf AF.com
Greetings from Wuppervalley :banana:
Frank

StefanJ
04-05-2011, 10:32 PM
I lived in Germany for a year with my aunt near Ampfing about 24 years ago. That was the last time I was in Germany. I have pretty much forgotten how to write in German but I can read it slightly still and speak it.
Currently living in Kansas and moving to Alaska.

TheGeek
04-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Ja, ich sprechen deutsch. Ich komme aus Düsseldorf, Residieren aber in Austin, Texas.

Freut mich, Sie kennenzulernen.