PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Riders!!!!!

rayrey
02-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Any of you San diego guys want to join me for a super pre-super bowl ride?? I plan on hitting palamar then Grande mesa, over to wionna rd down to borrego for some lunch up Montazuma then home might hit palamar going opposite direction shouild be home before the game starts??:peace:

SoulDaddy
02-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Good idea, Ray ...

Just gonna hit DeLuz in the morning for only about an hour, though.

Have fun, no tickets, etc ... should be perfect out there.

:cheers:

uberchicken
02-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Gotta work tomorrow, duty calls. :(

evandewan
02-06-2011, 09:26 AM
sorry, teaching a MSF class today......do it again soon.

Banokles
02-06-2011, 03:38 PM
I'll probably head out after the game as I have no dog in this fight (insert gratuitous Eagles QB pun here) and the roads should be that much more deserted.

Think I may have seen your Tuono, or one with same paint, up at Julian a few weekends back, btw.

hank
02-06-2011, 05:02 PM
The view from Font's Point at Anza-Borrego is spectacular!

SD - stop off during the ride and have a slice of the Jalapeno bread at Dudley's for me... Bas'tids - all of you!!! :cigar:

SoulDaddy
02-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Loungesurfer and I ended up meandering out through much the same route after all and ended up running into Ray in Borrego when we stopped at Jilberto's for a fish burrito.

Superbowl Sunday should be an official Get Out And Ride Day because there was nobody on the road. Temps were glorious. Ahhhhh .....

Actually thought about stopping at Dudleys, Hankie. They make seriously great sammiches -- maybe next time. But pm me your addy and we'll see what we can do.

Certainly did encounter a whole month's worth of o-shits, though. I must have had my invisible suit on today.

evandewan
02-06-2011, 09:26 PM
... Bas'tids - all of you!!! :cigar:

What he said!