PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Greetings

Thunder Factory
03-17-2004, 03:36 AM
http://cards.artie.com/cards/arg-dancing-happy-st-patricks.gif

That time of the year has arrived again, the sun's out, the roads are crisp and dry and the bikes calling for a decent run before the festivities commence in earnest this afternoon and evening.

If your celebrating it have a good one, if your not, become honorary Irish for the day and tell your boss it's an important festival which must be observed with a day off in th pub.

While speaking with your boss tell him you need tomorrow off for the equally important festival of "Oh my God, never again!"

Have a good one ! :D

Rutan
03-17-2004, 05:18 AM
We started just after work at 1am.

Marcus

Merto
03-17-2004, 05:20 AM
I have seen 3, usually very straight laced board member types, turn up with green hair today!

Have a good one Roger:D

cman6453
03-17-2004, 10:23 AM
Thunder - The company I work for actually gives us the day off! I'm at work today but we'll get Friday off in commemoration of St. Patrick's day!! The CEO/President is Irish. His nickname in college was moose. So our company writes it up as "The Day of the Moose." WHATEVER, it's a day off!!:D

Thunder Factory
03-17-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by cman6453
Thunder - The company I work for actually gives us the day off! I'm at work today but we'll get Friday off in commemoration of St. Patrick's day!! The CEO/President is Irish. His nickname in college was moose. So our company writes it up as "The Day of the Moose." WHATEVER, it's a day off!!:D

And quite right to, finally a CEo with his priorities right.

Just back from few hours in the sun and showers on the bike, God's in his heaven, the Tigs were singing and I finally started to get a chance to see what the 04 can do.

Excellent day so far!

Cheers.

:peace:

milleman
03-17-2004, 11:43 AM
My wife is Irish, I'm Italian! Our kid are hellions!

Happy St. patty's to all and, drunk stories tomarrow!

stinky
03-17-2004, 11:49 AM
Seasons Greetings to ya, Roger! Same goes for all my Irish friends.

To fulfill my duties as an honorary Irishman, you can be sure I'll be hoisting many a pint tonight. A bunch of us'll be explaining to our bosses that like you said it's a festival that must be observed and that's why we won't be making it back to work after lunch today.

Glad you're finally getting to flog that beast. Just make sure you're through with her for the day before the festivities begin!

:cheers:

Thunder Factory
03-18-2004, 03:58 AM
As a matter of courtesy to the recovering masses and those involved in marking "Oh my God, never agsin day" could users please type quietly and slowly.

Thank you for your consideration :D

:tired: :lame: