PDA

View Full Version : New guns installed

DockingPilot
03-14-2004, 08:37 AM
My dealer (Rollin Fast Motosports) installed the Ti cans and brainwashed my girl to MAPII. Next up: Airbox mod.

DockingPilot
03-14-2004, 08:38 AM
heres another view for those who actually give a sh*t:

clarkie49
03-14-2004, 08:40 AM
i like them, we just sold a set with our last RSV-R and i cant wait to hear them.

good stuff :D

DockingPilot
03-14-2004, 08:43 AM
Clarkie,
They sound awesome. The bike sound like its really pissed off.
(Thats a good thing)
:fangs:

Scotteq
03-14-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by DockingPilot
heres another view for those who actually give a sh*t:

Looks great!!!

John and Greg took good care of you, I presume???

Pilot - A few weeks ago, Rollin' Fast did the major (36K) on my Falco, and there were a couple guys looking at a red 04 as I was leaving. Would that have been you???

Scott :)

DockingPilot
03-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Scott,
Yes that was me ! John and Greg are the best, becuase of that I will give them all my business (no internet). They deserve my business and will get it. Trebor sucks. The guys at Rollin Fast know thier stuff for sure. Ive bought many bike from many differant dealers, these guys stand out.
My friend has an 02 Falco, that is a really slick bike !

Thunder Factory
03-14-2004, 10:47 AM
Lookin good DP.

Any chance of a sound clip to add to my collection, I'm lacking one for the Aprilia race cans:D

:peace:

Scotteq
03-14-2004, 11:38 AM
Scott,
Yes that was me ! John and Greg are the best....

Allamuchy, huh...

So that puts you just off of 517 a hair North of where it crosses 80, right??? If I remember correctly, there's a Texaco station there where I've filled up, snacked and used the facilities on a number of occasions. Taking the left fork takes you through town, down 612 and out to 519, right??

Puts you about an hour and a half North and West of me. I'm through there all the time, since most of the best roads in NJ are in Sussex Co and the majority of them cross 519 at one point or another.

And yes... Trebour blows. About the only good thing I can say is that because they're really a Ford dealer who's owner thinks Euro bikes are cool, it's possible to get a really good OTD price since they don't depend on bike sales to pay the bills. Besides that??? Pbbbbbllllltttttttt...

I'll keep an eye out for ya this season. Maybe work with Greg and John and plan a NJ Aprilia Owner's ride. I know they were talking about doing a gathering at the Stewart's at Main and 22. I wonder if the Aprilia Demo truck will come through this season. I have no idea what the schedule is, but that would certainly piss off the H-D guys across the road!

DockingPilot
03-14-2004, 11:57 AM
Roger,

let work on that one. How ? with my digital camera in record mode ?

Scott,

Yes that right, I live in Panther Valley, its just a tad south of I80. Next time your up here email me, Ill meet ya. I ride with several guys from the south Jersey BMW riders who come up this way to ride. I guess youve been to the Hawks Nest. Trebour acually was not willing to deal at all. My friend had his Falco's valves serviced there. After he rode it home he checked it and found one nut completely lose! They hire anyone with a pulse there. They are closer to me but "Rollin Fast" is worth the drive.

Yes, I know my spelling sucks...................

Scotteq
03-14-2004, 01:27 PM
Pilot - I ride most weekends, go out your way very often, and don't bother to plan much anymore. So if you plan on heading out for a Sat/Sun ride, shoot me a PM or eMail me using my alias at optonline.com. I can arrange to be there...

DockingPilot
03-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Its a deal Scott, mine is: "frankreinbold" at the same service as you. Soon as it gets nice, lousy weather wer'e having.

kwagga
03-16-2004, 02:41 AM
DPilot,

Who is the manufaturer of the Ti cans? Are they 60mm and what did they cost? They do look great!

Thunder Factory
03-16-2004, 03:07 AM
Roger,

let work on that one. How ? with my digital camera in record mode ?

Digital camera can be used to record the sound or a mike through the PC or on a lap top.

Only if it's convient Frank :D

Thunder Factory
03-16-2004, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by kwagga
DPilot,

Who is the manufaturer of the Ti cans? Are they 60mm and what did they cost? They do look great!

Arvin Meritor make the cans for Aprilia as well as the stock ones with the cats in them.

Differences are race spec with a straight through core and a titanium sleeve, not sure of the diameter though.

:peace: