PDA

View Full Version : mirrors

Red 02 Falco
03-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Hey guys i am from over in the Falco protion of the broadcast. The reason i am leaving a message over here is that i am looking to get a set of the mirrors off of an '04. Iwant to get rid of the big turnsignals on the front of my bike and i also had a problem with breaking a mirror in a stupid drop. I dropped it in my garage and the only damage is a broken mirror. So if anyone is a racer and is going to be taking there mirrors off and would be willing to aell/part with the mirrors. let me know.. thanks

Reece

zx6racer
03-06-2004, 04:37 PM
Try LockHart Phillips Ithink the have them.

Red 02 Falco
03-06-2004, 09:06 PM
I was not able to find them on LP.com Do you maybe know what the link is for where you thougt you saw them. or have any other ideas.. still hoping someone would sell me theres off of a race bike:)

mille-ryan
03-07-2004, 06:30 AM
Just be forwarned, you cant see much at all out of these mirrors. They have very little adjustmet, they basicly hold the blinkers in the front of em, at least it does that well.

Red 02 Falco
03-07-2004, 12:48 PM
yea i know that you cant see much out of them but i already cant see anything out of the ones that are on my bike now.. so it will be just like it is now.. sh*tty:)..