PDA

View Full Version : Tank Grips

Velociraptor
03-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Hi All, I am thinking of getting some tank grips for my T, does anyone know of any alternatives to Stomp Grips, personally I think they are a bit pricey at thirty odd quid. There must be something you can buy more cheaply that will do the same job, I can't believe the stuff they are made of was specifically developed and designed to be stuck on the side of motorbike tanks. I have seen some other ones called Tank Tredz, they are smooth but grippy and look better in my opinion, but they are made in the US and there doesn't seem to be a UK distributor. They work out at about 27 quid but by the time you add shipping from the states you are up to 40 odd. Any suggestions?

Brian.

Priest
03-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Hi All, I am thinking of getting some tank grips for my T, does anyone know of any alternatives to Stomp Grips, personally I think they are a bit pricey at thirty odd quid. There must be something you can buy more cheaply that will do the same job, I can't believe the stuff they are made of was specifically developed and designed to be stuck on the side of motorbike tanks. I have seen some other ones called Tank Tredz, they are smooth but grippy and look better in my opinion, but they are made in the US and there doesn't seem to be a UK distributor. They work out at about 27 quid but by the time you add shipping from the states you are up to 40 odd. Any suggestions?

Brian.

I don't know for you in pounds but in our money this is fair price. http://cgi.ebay.com/APRILIA-RSV-MILLE-TUONO-04-09-STOMPGRIP-TRACTION-PADS_W0QQitemZ350323509837QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Mo torcycle_Parts?hash=item5190e88a4d

TroyBoy30
03-08-2010, 08:13 AM
techspec

Velociraptor
03-08-2010, 12:28 PM
techspec

I've seen Techspec advertised but they only seem to do them in black, I am looking for something clear.