View Full Version : DNA filters

mille108
02-27-2004, 03:17 AM
http://www.dnafilters.com/main.htm

60 euro for the 04

Does anybody know this brand:confused:

Thunder Factory
02-27-2004, 03:59 AM
All I know of these is they are distributed over here by Dynojet UK so I'd expect them to be good quality.

:banana:

Scary
02-27-2004, 06:52 PM
I've fitted these to my Tuono & my lady's Ducati 620ieS,work great on both smoothed out the power delivery & more of it.They give more air to the motor for sure so expect to adjust fuel to match.
The tuono Std. filter has aprox. 89 pleats in it the DNA has 40,it's very well made & has a far better top seal that doesn't allow any dust though at all.I did notice the outside Dia. is slightly smaller than the Std. one but I just fitted it forward in the air box with no worries.The inside Dia.is the same.
The Ducati Std. one has aprox.90 pleats & the DNA has 28 pleats,much better flow & smoothed out her low rev's. snatchy throttle response.Much improved on both bikes.Real good prices too.
I would say you will have to be carefull cleaning them as a good blast of air or water will wreck them so a "gently gently" approach to cleaning will be the way to go.
They are supplied here in Aussie by www.johnstamnas.com
Great easy going people to do busines with.A good product I have no problems with.

lunchbox
02-27-2004, 10:11 PM
I'l stick with my evo filter. If ken sells it, it has to be the best

mille108
02-28-2004, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Scary
I've fitted these to my Tuono & my lady's Ducati 620ieS,work great on both smoothed out the power delivery & more of it.They give more air to the motor for sure so expect to adjust fuel to match.
The tuono Std. filter has aprox. 89 pleats in it the DNA has 40,it's very well made & has a far better top seal that doesn't allow any dust though at all.I did notice the outside Dia. is slightly smaller than the Std. one but I just fitted it forward in the air box with no worries.The inside Dia.is the same.
The Ducati Std. one has aprox.90 pleats & the DNA has 28 pleats,much better flow & smoothed out her low rev's. snatchy throttle response.Much improved on both bikes.Real good prices too.
I would say you will have to be carefull cleaning them as a good blast of air or water will wreck them so a "gently gently" approach to cleaning will be the way to go.
They are supplied here in Aussie by www.johnstamnas.com
Great easy going people to do busines with.A good product I have no problems with.

Thanks for the review,i will order one now for my bike.

And Ken can't sell them......... they are not for sale in the USA :D