PDA

View Full Version : Aprilia RS50 For Sale

barlow15
02-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Ive now turned 17 and what something a bit bigger :)

ive got my 2003 RS50 up for sale
it does a genuine 65mph
its done 1000miles sice had new engine
done 4700 miles overall

in the last 6 months its had:

had a brand new engine
new starter motor
new generator
new throttle and clutch cable
new speedo cable
red rim tape :p:
new front and back bearings
new back tyre
Endy twin performance exhaust
new indicators
new generator
new flasher relay
new back brake pads
new chain and sprockets

its taxed and M.O.T for the next 11 months

800 o.n.o

MrBatty1
02-17-2010, 04:07 PM
can i ask is that endy can any good ?

barlow15
02-17-2010, 04:09 PM
yer man looks smart as well

DanHam
02-17-2010, 04:11 PM
How many kms?

MrBatty1
02-17-2010, 04:13 PM
do u get much of a performance diffrence?

barlow15
02-17-2010, 04:13 PM
its done 1000 miles since it had new engine and around 4500 miles overall

barlow15
02-17-2010, 04:14 PM
and yer get more bottom end power and better top end by abit

MrBatty1
02-17-2010, 04:16 PM
orite cheers :)

barlow15
02-17-2010, 04:19 PM
no probs pal there fuckin loud tho lol

MrBatty1
02-17-2010, 04:27 PM
Quality :) Keep her Lit :P

DanHam
02-17-2010, 04:58 PM
Add it to your original advert.

Post it on piston heads too.

GLWTS

Dom.C
02-17-2010, 05:23 PM
I'll move another thread from the project section.

DanHam
02-17-2010, 05:49 PM
You should have cleaned it before you took them pics lol

bourney2007
02-18-2010, 05:10 AM
Did you ever go up fez park (before pigs shut it down)??

Sure i saw that up there......

barlow15
02-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Yer used to go up there quite a bit with a few pals

Ryan.s
02-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Good luck with sale mate :]

bourney2007
02-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Yer used to go up there quite a bit with a few pals

It must have being you i saw then.

I was on my cibber 125 with my mate who was on a battered TZR125.

We went up to a shit load of ped boys outside maccy's and i ended up racing this guy on a newshape gpr50 who'd just put a BBK on.
We raced down the A500 for a couple of junctions and then back up to fez. Me and my mate kaned him, went back maccy's, had something to eat and the lad on the gpr still hadn't come back.
We went back to find him and turned out he seized the fucker on the leg back.

I tried to bump it for him but it sounded like his little end bearing or piston rings had shattered.

Wonder what happened to him in the end???

newbybiker
02-18-2010, 01:20 PM

We went up to a shit load of ped boys outside maccy's and i ended up racing this guy on a newshape gpr50 who'd just put a BBK on.
We raced down the A500 for a couple of junctions and then back up to fez. Me and my mate kaned him, went back maccy's, had something to eat and the lad on the gpr still hadn't come back.

I tried to bump it for him but it sounded like his little end bearing or piston rings had shattered.

probs got his mummy to come and pick him up :L

Dom.C
02-18-2010, 01:24 PM

LOOOOL I remember when you told that story, made me laugh.

barlow15
02-18-2010, 02:54 PM

am sure i saw tha tzr around there a few times

and yer it used to be a rite good laugh up there awell sum nice bikes and then sum really chavvy cars haha

we used to meet sum lads from congleton who were on gpr50's and senda 50's and used to race back to biddulph on them which was fun as me and my mates rs50's were quicker :happy::happy: lol

but then the pigs ended it was guttted really.

went up a few months ago jus to mcdonalds and police followed us on car park and asked us where we were going and who we was meeting haha

and cheers ryan

bourney2007
02-19-2010, 07:23 AM
am sure i saw tha tzr around there a few times

and yer it used to be a rite good laugh up there awell sum nice bikes and then sum really chavvy cars haha

we used to meet sum lads from congleton who were on gpr50's and senda 50's and used to race back to biddulph on them which was fun as me and my mates rs50's were quicker :happy::happy: lol

but then the pigs ended it was guttted really.

went up a few months ago jus to mcdonalds and police followed us on car park and asked us where we were going and who we was meeting haha

and cheers ryan

Yeah he went up more than i did.

It was white i think, battered to fuck.

I only went up a couple of times on the bike, was in my mates mini pissed up down there more than anything.
It was ace, loads of different bikes and the same chavvy cars (corsa's etc) but a couple of nice cars. Was a right laugh.

TBH i don't know why the pigs shut it down. Think about it, if there was every any trouble involving cars where was it most likely to be? Fez...
Now they've shut it down people are everywhere!

Alot of people have started going down castle now. Lyme valley park and trent vegas on halfrauds car park....

barlow15
02-19-2010, 07:46 AM
Yeah he went up more than i did.

It was white i think, battered to fuck.

I only went up a couple of times on the bike, was in my mates mini pissed up down there more than anything.
It was ace, loads of different bikes and the same chavvy cars (corsa's etc) but a couple of nice cars. Was a right laugh.

TBH i don't know why the pigs shut it down. Think about it, if there was every any trouble involving cars where was it most likely to be? Fez...
Now they've shut it down people are everywhere!

Alot of people have started going down castle now. Lyme valley park and trent vegas on halfrauds car park....

yer am sure ive seen it a few times

and yer was crackin used be mint ... finish school then go out for a ride then ride up to fez at night
and yer thats a good point really at fez least the pigs knew where everyone was really

and yer ive been up newcastle a few times but its nowhere near as good as good ol fezzy park :bangwall:

knights_gpr50
05-08-2010, 01:31 PM
haha fezzy park, was the news of the older students when i was in year 10, all the year 11 with bikes would go up there. then i reach the age get a rather fast bike and think great cant wait to get up their with the chums. months later my bike seizes, thats me off the road for 7 months:pissed: finally get it back and every1s gettin rid, a shame i missed on the traditions. but atleast im back on the road:banana:

andy_edw
05-08-2010, 02:02 PM
haha fezzy park, was the news of the older students when i was in year 10, all the year 11 with bikes would go up there. then i reach the age get a rather fast bike and think great cant wait to get up their with the chums. months later my bike seizes, thats me off the road for 7 months:pissed: finally get it back and every1s gettin rid, a shame i missed on the traditions. but atleast im back on the road:banana:

How come it took you 7Months to fix it?

Html33
05-08-2010, 02:48 PM

In 7 months you didn't pick up that your mates were selling their bikes? xD

knights_gpr50
05-08-2010, 04:34 PM
long story get ready :L andy_edw. well it was running shit for a few days but after we replaced the plug it was workin fine for a few days then crap and so on so i was intent on taking it to a mechanic then BOOm it seized so took it to a mans house with an advert on saying 20 years race and mechanical experience or something along those lines. after 2 weeks he said low compression probs needs top end rebuild wont be expensive... but im moving to spain this week. returns bike free of charge with contact details for someone that " theres nothing he doesnt know about bikes. so phoned up turns out it was a mechanic i new of that de-rezzed a mates speed fight had his own unit on a farm. after a 2-3 weeks phoned up and says ive done a compression test looks like a top rebuild, exact words i used to explain to him 2 months later phone up to see whats goin on n he ses im moving location 2day so he tried taking it without telling me and he hadnt even taken the barrel off. he some how persuaded dad to let him keep it we didnt have new address just the town, i said i wanted to get the parts cos i wanted some gd stuff. so i buy the top end he comes to pick it up says im missing base gasket. another month no contact so i have to phone him ses the cranks also gone so buy MK 1 from bikespares with a crank gear so that it fits. so get the crank picked up. i phone up again, "its the wrong crank". it didnt have the crank so contacted bikespares they sent it out 15:WTF: get that picked up. we sed we will deliver cos he told me he's charging me for petrol but he was adament that the owners of new land dont like visitors. phone him again 2 months later its the wrong part was hard to get hold of) later found out a friend knew him he was working on his bike that was having alot of trouble and he was the 1 sold it to my m8. so contacted citizen advice because police sed " he hasnt committed an offence" after another 3 months and a local body repair shop grandparents use know the name and give me address turns out it was less than a mile away. so sent a letter round, within 2 days he phoned us. so got most of bike back in bits minus a few bolts. oh and main bearings

knights_gpr50
05-08-2010, 04:41 PM
so took it to this body shop who bought new MK crank, main bearings all round wheel bearings+pads, rear disc both tyres and a gear lever. within a month phone call fixed and sprayed. so go to pick it up and down the road and 2nd gear judders @ 4-5k revs but all other gears fine, so go back and get 2nd gear or shaft not sure which replaced go back week later and its done all ready and im living happily ever after atm. except stuck below 70mph.
In 7 months you didn't pick up that your mates were selling their bikes? xD
i meant im back on the road and now their selling up, still a month or 2 left till all are rid but doubt they'll go anywhere.
hope you enjoyed my story lol

andy_edw
05-08-2010, 05:55 PM
sounds like alot of time and money has been wasted lol.

knights_gpr50
05-08-2010, 06:50 PM
so you managed to read all that? hats off to you, sadly yes (sounds gay) but the feeling of beeing back on it even just at 37mph almost makes it worth while. but on the other hand that could have gone to a mito or saxo :(

andy_edw
05-08-2010, 06:57 PM
lol true,life is so much better when you can get places