PDA

View Full Version : charideeeee auction for a raised tuono screen...

Tifa
02-10-2010, 05:03 AM
here...be quick, it ends on the 12th..

http://www.tuonozone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2778

ARAIHEAD
02-10-2010, 05:25 AM
here...be quick, it ends on the 12th..

http://www.tuonozone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2778

Some of us "naughty" boys are banned from that site so viewing & possibly bidding 1,000,000 as its for charity would be immpossible !!:rolleyes::bump:

Batfastard
02-10-2010, 06:36 AM
Some of us "naughty" boys are banned from that site so viewing & possibly bidding 1,000,000 as its for charity would be immpossible !!:rolleyes::bump:

It's OK Paul - I have just put the bid in for you & PM'd him your phone number............:happy:

ARAIHEAD
02-10-2010, 07:05 AM
It's OK Paul - I have just put the bid in for you & PM'd him your phone number............:happy:

Phew!, thats a relief i thought i may miss out!:rolleyes::cheers:

BrummyMax
02-10-2010, 07:18 AM
Why were you banned?

ARAIHEAD
02-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Why were you banned?

Its a long story..................... basically the people that run it came on here (The AF1 FORUM) telling members to get themselves onto thier web-site without first asking for permission to do so from AF1 (Just courtesy really) . Anyway i stood up for AF1 by telling them( the other people) that permission should have been obtained before trying to sell thier "product" prior to them advertising it on a competitors site.
After a lot of mud slinging, myself & 1 or 2 others from here went onto thier web-site & to put it a bit bluntly caused a bit of controvery, resulting in being banned, & FOREVER i may add.:bump:

BrummyMax
02-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Its a long story..................... basically the people that run it came on here (The AF1 FORUM) telling members to get themselves onto thier web-site without first asking for permission to do so from AF1 (Just courtesy really) . Anyway i stood up for AF1 by telling them( the other people) that permission should have been obtained before trying to sell thier "product" prior to them advertising it on a competitors site.
After a lot of mud slinging, myself & 1 or 2 others from here went onto thier web-site & to put it a bit bluntly caused a bit of controvery, resulting in being banned, & FOREVER i may add.:bump:

So, to cut a long story short, they got sand in their vagina.