PDA

View Full Version : Pot Hole Rant!

DanHam
02-05-2010, 06:27 PM
I don't know what its like round you guys, but fuck me I'm glad to be in a car after the amount of pot holes that have crept up round here lately. Its beyond a fucking joke now. First they run out of grit and now there is hardly any road left, I swear Africa has better roads than us now!

ROAD TAX MY FUCKING ARSE.

I swear I'm going to photo graph the mother fuckers next week then get down to the council office do a fuck off handbrake turn a burn out, take a shit out side their main office and then slap the snotty posh bitch behind the counter across the face with the pot holes pictures.

newbybiker
02-05-2010, 06:45 PM
haha nearly went head over tits going over a hidden one the other week,but most here have been filled in the gypo way

bourney2007
02-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Bloody hell, i don't know about pot holes, we have craters around here!! LOL.

Honeslty i nearly went over the bars a few weeks ago coming out of my mates road!

As for being in a car, you won't be so pleased when all your springs snap and your cheap alloys bend LOL.
Sorry mate :(

newbybiker
02-06-2010, 05:51 PM

Honeslty i nearly went over the bars a few weeks ago coming out of my mates road!

As for being in a car, you won't be so pleased when all your springs snap and your cheap alloys bend LOL.

i thought stoke was bad,but not that bad :P

DanHam
02-06-2010, 06:13 PM

LOL I've come to the conclusion that its actually the taliban testing out their new bombs on our fucking roads.

I have GMAX springs atm, gonna get some collies when my bike sells :happy: As for the alloys I'm sticking with the standard Ford ones, I love them :bump:

Dom.C
02-06-2010, 06:19 PM
LOL I've come to the conclusion that its actually the taliban testing out their new bombs on our fucking roads.

I have GMAX springs atm, gonna get some collies when my bike sells :happy: As for the alloys I'm sticking with the standard Ford ones, I love them :bump:

LOL.

Get some pictures up then ;)

DanHam
02-06-2010, 06:38 PM
LOL.

Get some pictures up then ;)

Tomorrow is the day, the rear lights are in my bathroom being tinted as we speak ;)

Dom.C
02-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Tomorrow is the day, the rear lights are in my bathroom being tinted as we speak ;)

Very nice.