PDA

View Full Version : New Bike:)

MrBatty1
02-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey guys :)

Recently just exchanged my Gilera DNA 50 for a Aprilia Rs50, straight swap :)

Going to pick it up on Sat :) IT has a 70cc Kit on it and need a tad bit of work on it, Hopefully going to be adding some parts to it :) But that is in the future:)

Heres some pics that the previous owner has taken:) very muddy and could do with a new chain and exhaust :)

newbybiker
02-01-2010, 03:14 PM
haha looks in better condition than mine

Dom.C
02-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Has he been off roading? :funnypost

:kidding:

Should clean up nicely mate, nice one on the straight swap.

What work needs to be done?

MrBatty1
02-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Needs New starter relay, head bearing and right hand indcator :) Easy enough :)

Dom.C
02-01-2010, 03:31 PM

Yeah as I said earlier dude, easy enough jobs, should be good!

Ryan.s
02-01-2010, 03:36 PM
"very muddy and could do with a new chain and exhaust" looks like its not been cleaned since it was new ?, any way got a diffrent colour scheme in mind ?

Html33
02-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Nice swap you've got there! Is it currently a runner?

Let's hope you don't get annoying problems occur. When these things run and have been looked after etc they just keep going. But when they haven't been looked after and abused you could find faults on these all day long!

God that sounds hard man. ;) I hope that's not the reason he swapped it haha

dan kerson
02-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Hey guys :)

Recently just exchanged my Gilera DNA 50 for a Aprilia Rs50, straight swap :)

Going to pick it up on Sat :) IT has a 70cc Kit on it and need a tad bit of work on it, Hopefully going to be adding some parts to it :) But that is in the future:)

Heres some pics that the previous owner has taken:) very muddy and could do with a new chain and exhaust :)

I'm starting an organization for abused Aprilias. WTF???????? LOL!!!!!!

DanHam
02-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Fuck me, I think that dude should have bought an RX50!

MrBatty1
02-02-2010, 01:36 PM
"very muddy and could do with a new chain and exhaust" looks like its not been cleaned since it was new ?, any way got a diffrent colour scheme in mind ?

Guy says he lives in a muddy area,

No need for colour change the guy paid 80 odd quid for the rizla panels, and he is giving me the Panels that were previously on it for free + new head bearings :)

First job when i get it is give u a right old clean :) Should look the Dog when its cleaned :) was maybe thinking in getting the wheels powder coated a diffrent colour ? what do u guys think would go with the Rizla scheme

Dom.C
02-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Guy says he lives in a muddy area,

No need for colour change the guy paid 80 odd quid for the rizla panels, and he is giving me the Panels that were previously on it for free + new head bearings :)

First job when i get it is give u a right old clean :) Should look the Dog when its cleaned :) was maybe thinking in getting the wheels powder coated a diffrent colour ? what do u guys think would go with the Rizla scheme

That's good then.

I'd leave it mate.

DanHam
02-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Pressure wash that mother fucker then hit it with a soft brush, LOADS of warm soapy water and spend hours cleaning it.

White wheels, but they are the definition of a PAIN IN THE ARSE!

MrBatty1
02-02-2010, 02:51 PM
Oh aye like am getting it on sat so al take it to work on the sunday and when the boss it at the church al pressure wash it and hit it with a bit o wash and wax :)

MrBatty1
02-02-2010, 02:54 PM
And dont think i will get the wheels powder coated, currently totalling all the parts i want and need + insurance add on and the future dose not look like a rich one :(

Oh fuck and i forgot its valentines day next week, need to get the woman someting nice :(

DanHam
02-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Fuck the woman just take her out for the day, this is your bike dude you have to spend money on it! :happy:

MrBatty1
02-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Yeah the woman was saying all i wont to do is cuddle up with a box of maltersers and a nice film ::) but she has been dropping hints that she wants new this and that am like yeah ok :0 but i hit the nail on the head when we went into halfords and i told her that i really needed a new toolbox :) and a good one :) so.... al probs just get a teddy and a card and maybe even casual sex :) :P mean while i have spent ages getting all her shit

bourney2007
02-02-2010, 03:46 PM
hate to say it mate but that dosn't look such a mint deal to me :(

That bike very clearly hasn't being looked after! yeah yeah he lives in a muddy area, well he should fucking wash it more often!
The pipe and foot rests/hanger are rusted to fuck!
I know it sounds like nothing but think how the rest of the bike has being treated....

I mean if you're ever going to wash it surely it would be BEFORE you take/send pictures of it to the guy you're selling it to.....

I can see that you'll obviously take good care of it, just hope it dosn't give you too many problems mate :(

Dom.C
02-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Fuck the woman just take her out for the day, this is your bike dude you have to spend money on it! :happy:

Yeah the woman was saying all i wont to do is cuddle up with a box of maltersers and a nice film ::) but she has been dropping hints that she wants new this and that am like yeah ok :0 but i hit the nail on the head when we went into halfords and i told her that i really needed a new toolbox :) and a good one :) so.... al probs just get a teddy and a card and maybe even casual sex :) :P mean while i have spent ages getting all her shit

:plus: Dan.

LOL at the casual sex comment. But aren't you doing that already? :happy:

MrBatty1
02-02-2010, 03:50 PM
hate to say it mate but that dosn't look such a mint deal to me :(

That bike very clearly hasn't being looked after! yeah yeah he lives in a muddy area, well he should fucking wash it more often!
The pipe and foot rests/hanger are rusted to fuck!
I know it sounds like nothing but think how the rest of the bike has being treated....

I mean if you're ever going to wash it surely it would be BEFORE you take/send pictures of it to the guy you're selling it to.....

I can see that you'll obviously take good care of it, just hope it dosn't give you too many problems mate :(

Oh aye like totally agree and i just hpe he has the decency to wash the bike when i go to pick it up seen as how i have just spend over an hour today washing all the nooks and crannies of the bike etc.

yeah i hope there is no real mechanical issues, if so hope they are not expensive and fatal,

But i think me and my dad will have a look at the engine in more detail when i get it home :)

mcglynn
02-02-2010, 03:51 PM
i think thats what he means dom, it aint anything out of the ordinary lol.

and about the bike..
well we all seen hils dna, the state it was in. look at it when it was finished, was a nice read to be honest, so hopefully he'll do something similiar with this bike!

bourney2007
02-02-2010, 03:51 PM

LOOOLL obviously not hahaha

MrBatty1
02-02-2010, 03:54 PM

yeah :) but she says she has a surprise for me :P

Dom.C
02-02-2010, 03:55 PM

and about the bike..
well we all seen hils dna, the state it was in. look at it when it was finished, was a nice read to be honest, so hopefully he'll do something similiar with this bike!

No, I don't think so?

Dom.C
02-02-2010, 03:56 PM

Kinky LOL.

MrBatty1
02-02-2010, 03:56 PM

and about the bike..

Cheers for that :) Not changing colour scheme but might add a few things :)

bourney2007
02-02-2010, 04:00 PM

Yeah, you're getting dumped!

hahahah sorry mate couldn't resist :P :D

MrBatty1
02-02-2010, 04:01 PM

Yeah Walked into that didnt i :( :bangwall: hahaha

mcglynn
02-02-2010, 04:08 PM
No, I don't think so?

huh? lol

Rs502000
02-02-2010, 04:19 PM
am i gonna be the only one to say this was on EBAY lol!!! glad it went to a keen owner :)

DanHam
02-02-2010, 04:29 PM

Fucking LOL!

Dom.C
02-02-2010, 04:37 PM

LOL tight Bourney, don't stand for him Chris :p: :happy:

MrBatty1
02-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Its fine hes probs jelous lol

Dom.C
02-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Its fine hes probs jelous lol

I dunno, I heard he was a man pimp lol.

MrBatty1
02-02-2010, 04:59 PM
A man Pimp or a pimp for men ?

DanHam
02-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Bourney was getting sex on a regular basis from his Ex, now the only person he gets it from is Dom :happy: LOL

Dom.C
02-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Bourney was getting sex on a regular basis from his Ex, now the only person he gets it from is Dom :happy: LOL

Fook off LOL :happy:

MrBatty1
02-02-2010, 05:08 PM

Dom u got served :) Sorry but u did

bourney2007
02-03-2010, 05:14 PM

Just because you won't admit in public that i'm getting more from you! :P lol

DanHam
02-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Just because you won't admit in public that i'm getting more from you! :P lol

shhhh! the mod will get jealous ;)

Dom.C
02-04-2010, 02:33 PM
shhhh! the mod will get jealous ;)

The mod has a name muahhaha :happy:

According to your signature, you love the mod anyway LOL.

MrBatty1
02-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Guys i will not have this man Love in my thread thank you very much :)

DanHam
02-04-2010, 02:44 PM
The mod has a name muahhaha :happy:

According to your signature, you love the mod anyway LOL.

Ahaha, I know you do ;)

I seen that you slag, I just never deleted it, afterall whats the point in hiding the truth ;)

Guys i will not have this man Love in my thread thank you very much :)

Jealousy is an evil thing!

MrBatty1
02-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Jealousy is an evil thing!

U hit the nail on the head :(

Can i join in please :)

DanHam
02-04-2010, 03:01 PM
U hit the nail on the head :(

Can i join in please :)

No!

Your only 16 and own a 50cc, there are currently 4 members.

Dom - 125cc
Dan - 125 & 400cc
Josh - 600cc
Me - 400cc

:happy:

bourney2007
02-04-2010, 04:57 PM
yeah, 125cc at least or your E-nob isn't big enough!!

LOOOOL

Dom.C
02-04-2010, 05:20 PM
yeah, 125cc at least or your E-nob isn't big enough!!

LOOOOL

I heard mine will be even bigger with a 172 and porting :D Give you boys a run for your money :happy:

MrBatty1
02-04-2010, 05:30 PM
No!

Your only 16 and own a 50cc, there are currently 4 members.

Dom - 125cc
Dan - 125 & 400cc
Josh - 600cc
Me - 400cc

:happy:

I have a tractor licence :)

Dose that count ?

bourney2007
02-04-2010, 05:38 PM
I have a tractor licence :)

Dose that count ?

Our farmer boy dan will love that! haha

Dom, that high revving, big bored, ported, 2-stroke beast will definitly get your e-nob up!
Until me, dan and josh fly past you on the back wheel, at whihc point your e-nob will FLOOOOOOOPPP!! lol

Dom.C
02-04-2010, 05:40 PM

Dom, that high revving, big bored, ported, 2-stroke beast will definitly get your e-nob up!
Until me, dan and josh fly past you on the back wheel, at whihc point your e-nob will FLOOOOOOOPPP!! lol

:funnypost :D

MrBatty1
02-04-2010, 05:45 PM

"I aint no famer boy"

I work for an agricultural Hire company Who supplies valmet tractors to the whole of wigtonsire:) this requires me to have a tractor licence:)

DanHam
02-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Sod off, I'm no farmer boy, any way no longer can you boys take the piss as I am higher up than you with my bike and car licence :p: Suck my big hard E-nob now Bitches!

On another note, Josh passed his car test today :happy:

bourney2007
02-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Sod off, I'm no farmer boy, any way no longer can you boys take the piss as I am higher up than you with my bike and car licence :p: Suck my big hard E-nob now Bitches!

On another note, Josh passed his car test today :happy:

:( ahh fuck that reminds me, i really need to get my test booked...

Congrats josh :D:D:D:D:D

DanHam
02-04-2010, 06:05 PM
:( ahh fuck that reminds me, i really need to get my test booked...

Congrats josh :D:D:D:D:D

Yes you do mate, its a great feeling to have both done and dusted :happy:

Driving a car can actually be more fun than I thought it would be :micah:

Hes going car spotting on Saturday, looking at fiestas, clios and corsas.

newbybiker
02-04-2010, 06:07 PM
"I aint no famer boy"

I work for an agricultural Hire company Who supplies valmet tractors to the whole of wigtonsire:) this requires me to have a tractor licence:)

haha i'm doing that at my work placement next year :P

tractor license ftw

bourney2007
02-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Yes you do mate, its a great feeling to have both done and dusted :happy:

Driving a car can actually be more fun than I thought it would be :micah:

Hes going car spotting on Saturday, looking at fiestas, clios and corsas.

Not as much fun as i've had today.

I went and did a forgeiner today. Changing and alternator on a JCB. It was at a place called baden hall, they do fishing and off-roading cars and bikes.
A bloke i know there said i could have a go on the off-road track in his landrover if i wanted :D
Obviously said yes. Was fooking mint :D:D lol

DanHam
02-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Haha, I'd love to do something like that, off roading for the day FTW LOL