PDA

View Full Version : VFR Is Going Tomoro

Josh.B
01-12-2010, 03:07 PM
As some of you know i had my little VFR400 project bike,
due to the weather and shitty recession etc and because im a builder theres just no work so i decided to sell it, make a bit of cash on it , and this will pay for a cheap run around car and an old R6/CBR600 for a new bike. (i say just to keep standard but il end up doing a Bourney and messing with it :)haha)

Ye anyway my mate Kev makes bikes for shows and magizines and he helped me put the bike together and coz he was gutted that im selling her he spoke to his boss who is one of the editors or something in StreetFighters mag and they agreed to buy it, because of all the money iv spent on it etc they buyin it for ...
4700 this includes:

Spare engine
Original bodywork
2500 worth of accerories/parts that are on the bike and all the standard stuff
spare rear wheel
and NOS bottle.

we was goin to make it into a show bike but they will do a better job of it, and when it goes in the Mag and shows there putting my name on the riders Spec hahaha
and if any of you go to shows you will see it and me :D:D

this is one of kevs old bikes for the mag
http://www.jap4performance.com/magazine.html

Cheers boys !!

bourney2007
01-12-2010, 03:20 PM
As some of you know i had my little VFR400 project bike,
due to the weather and shitty recession etc and because im a builder theres just no work so i decided to sell it, make a bit of cash on it , and this will pay for a cheap run around car and an old R6/CBR600 for a new bike. (i say just to keep standard but il end up doing a Bourney and messing with it :)haha)

Ye anyway my mate Kev makes bikes for shows and magizines and he helped me put the bike together and coz he was gutted that im selling her he spoke to his boss who is one of the editors or something in StreetFighters mag and they agreed to buy it, because of all the money iv spent on it etc they buyin it for ...
4700 this includes:

Spare engine
Original bodywork
2500 worth of accerories/parts that are on the bike and all the standard stuff
spare rear wheel
and NOS bottle.

we was goin to make it into a show bike but they will do a better job of it, and when it goes in the Mag and shows there putting my name on the riders Spec hahaha
and if any of you go to shows you will see it and me :D:D

this is one of kevs old bikes for the mag
http://www.jap4performance.com/magazine.html

Cheers boys !!

LOL, it's true mate. You just can't resist changing something on it to make it yours, i even had big plans for the 125 at one time LOL

Gutting that you have to seel it, it's a lovley bike mate. At least it's going to a good owner though and you'll see it on the stand eh :D
Thats a fuck load of money though!

Why not get a cheap VFR/CBR, i got mine for 650. Then if you want to, do it up. You could do it little by little. No rush, you wouldn't want to be riding in this weather anyway, you'll want be in your car! lol.

The building trade should be picking up mate, a guy who owns the flats above the garage is a builder and he says it has JUST started to pick up (where i am anyway) but now the weather is holding them back! it's always something isn't it lol.
Props to you for going into it though, i couldn't, not in winter!. It's cold enough in a garage but you guys are outside, in the windchill, the rain, the snow. Must be miserable!

Make you sure you get loads of pics of the bike up before and after it becomes a show winner ;)

I'm going to start going alot more shows in the summer now i've got the 400.
Maybe we should all get together at some point (and i don't mean like the gazillion threads of people wanting to meet up and it never happens). Come on guys (dan, dom and josh im talking to you mainly) we've all got bigger bikes now, lets meet at a show or something one time. Would be a pisser :D lol

DanHam
01-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Maybe we should all get together at some point (and i don't mean like the gazillion threads of people wanting to meet up and it never happens). Come on guys (dan, dom and josh im talking to you mainly) we've all got bigger bikes now, lets meet at a show or something one time. Would be a pisser :D lol

I like this :D

Josh.B
01-12-2010, 03:26 PM
yer mate im up for a meet at shows, il be at most of em anyway on the stand with the bike :D lol

As for building trade , ye your right its miserable as hell!! its pickin up here, weve got worked planned til June but this weather is shocking! i went in at 8 this morning, laid 34 bricks and the snow comes down .... home time haha

i was thinkin of getting a CBR400 but iv just got rid of a 400 so dont really wanna get another 1 lol

Definatly meet at a show or 2!!

bourney2007
01-12-2010, 03:30 PM
yer mate im up for a meet at shows, il be at most of em anyway on the stand with the bike :D lol

As for building trade , ye your right its miserable as hell!! its pickin up here, weve got worked planned til June but this weather is shocking! i went in at 8 this morning, laid 34 bricks and the snow comes down .... home time haha

i was thinkin of getting a CBR400 but iv just got rid of a 400 so dont really wanna get another 1 lol

So i presume you're only getting paid for days that you work?

Yeah but 400 kick ass lol. Not sure how much a 6 would cost, problably pick up a shitter for 600 i guess, never looked into it tbh.

I like this :D

Bullshit lol. Thats why you've quickly listed your bike for sale!! LOL

Josh.B
01-12-2010, 03:32 PM
So i presume you're only getting paid for days that you work?

Yeah but 400 kick ass lol. Not sure how much a 6 would cost, problably pick up a shitter for 600 i guess, never looked into it tbh.

Bullshit lol. Thats why you've quickly listed your bike for sale!! LOL

haha lol ^^^^

and ye in winter we get paid by days and summer when suns out and that we get paid by what we lay, good really as im probaly fastest on there haha :D

Dom.C
01-12-2010, 03:47 PM
LOL, it's true mate. You just can't resist changing something on it to make it yours, i even had big plans for the 125 at one time LOL

Gutting that you have to seel it, it's a lovley bike mate. At least it's going to a good owner though and you'll see it on the stand eh :D
Thats a fuck load of money though!

Why not get a cheap VFR/CBR, i got mine for 650. Then if you want to, do it up. You could do it little by little. No rush, you wouldn't want to be riding in this weather anyway, you'll want be in your car! lol.

The building trade should be picking up mate, a guy who owns the flats above the garage is a builder and he says it has JUST started to pick up (where i am anyway) but now the weather is holding them back! it's always something isn't it lol.
Props to you for going into it though, i couldn't, not in winter!. It's cold enough in a garage but you guys are outside, in the windchill, the rain, the snow. Must be miserable!

Make you sure you get loads of pics of the bike up before and after it becomes a show winner ;)

Gutted you're getting rid of it mate, it's a lovely bike. At least it's going somewhere you know it'll get looked after. Something like a 2000 model R6 would be really cool.

LOL at those threads Bourney, whenever I see them I say here we go again. The last one on here was when DK.Tandy and Will I think it was were planning on going all the way down south or something on an RS50.

On a serious note though it'd be cool to meet up.
I think I'd have to take a bit of protection with you two Dans about. No not that kind of protection, see what I mean!? :happy:
I reckon the hardest bit would be deciding on a place to meet up that is easily accessible for all of us.

Josh.B
01-12-2010, 04:05 PM
haha ye i remember one kid who lived middle-east way saying, oh hai im not paying 20 postage and packaging for a 80cc kit, il ride for it!, it was in Devon hahahaha

Yeah Dom im thinking 1998-2001, R1/CBR600 :D

Maybe something along the lines of ....

DanHam
01-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Dom, you'd love to meet up with the 2 Dan's really, me and Dan are like John and Edward ;)

DanHam
01-12-2010, 04:12 PM
I like that cbr Josh :p:

Dom.C
01-12-2010, 04:14 PM
haha ye i remember one kid who lived middle-east way saying, oh hai im not paying 20 postage and packaging for a 80cc kit, il ride for it!, it was in Devon hahahaha

Yeah Dom im thinking 1998-2001, R1/CBR600 :D

Maybe something along the lines of ....

I can't remember that one, sounds funny though :happy:

That's sexy, join the 600 club lol.

Josh.B
01-12-2010, 04:16 PM
im not to keen on it but thats the sort of age/style il go for, make summat of it :)

see i ant even got 1 and im making plans!! :bangwall: lol

if you think im bad you wanna see my mate lol hes got a 1.0ltr corsa and wer in the process of building a 2.0L redtop engine out of an astra lol :worship:

good times!!!

bourney2007
01-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Dom, you'd love to meet up with the 2 Dan's really, me and Dan are like John and Edward ;)

oh damn!

I didn't realise we were arsehole, sheep raping, cock sucking, good for nothing, annoying, granny raping arse bandits!!

LOLO LOL

Dom.C
01-12-2010, 04:59 PM

Course I would, I just wouldn't want to take it any further :happy: :kidding:

oh damn!

I didn't realise we were arsehole, sheep raping, cock sucking, good for nothing, annoying, granny raping arse bandits!!

LOLO LOL

LOL Bourney.

DanHam
01-12-2010, 06:02 PM
oh damn!

LOLO LOL

Haha, Umm, okay we are the opposite of what you just said :p:

Dom.C
01-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Haha, Umm, okay we are the opposite of what you just said :p:

Bless him, he's still confused about...himself :happy:

DanHam
01-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Bless him, he's still confused about...himself :happy:

You cheeky fucker, I think thats more your explanation babe ;)

Dom.C
01-12-2010, 07:25 PM
You cheeky fucker, I think thats more your explanation babe ;)

Bahaha for an explanation there needs to be a problem, there isn't a problem here :D...Babe

DanHam
01-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Bahaha for an explanation there needs to be a problem, there isn't a problem here :D...Babe

:funnypost

Your beginning to worry me now Dom Boy ;)

:kidding:

Dom.C
01-12-2010, 08:18 PM
:funnypost

Your beginning to worry me now Dom Boy ;)

:kidding:

LOL why's that?

DanHam
01-12-2010, 08:25 PM
LOL why's that?

Shh, I don't want these others knowing about what you and me have :devil:

bourney2007
01-13-2010, 03:36 PM
Shh, I don't want these others knowing about what you and me have :devil:

I can tell where im not wanted..... :(

Josh.B
01-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Kawasaki ZX-6R = my new toy :)

2001 (51 plate) 30,000miles - just short of 2000, but it was my dads mates lol

Not a mark on it, got exhaust, solo seat cowl and screen on order :)

LOVE IT!!!

bourney2007
01-14-2010, 01:04 PM
hahaha "i'm going to buy a shitter of a 600 and just leave it and ride it"

I KNEW! you wouldn't do that. You've done the excat bloody opposite lol. Bought a minter of a 600 and before you're even insured on it you've bought an exhaust, solo seat and screen LOL

Good lad :D haha.

Enjoy it mate. Very very clean bike. I like the ZX6's, they look very smart, especially that one!
I do prefer the black/kawi green colour scheme myself but that dosn't look bad mate. I'd be chuffed to bits with it :D

Josh.B
01-14-2010, 01:09 PM
hahaha "i'm going to buy a shitter of a 600 and just leave it and ride it"

I KNEW! you wouldn't do that. You've done the excat bloody opposite lol. Bought a minter of a 600 and before you're even insured on it you've bought an exhaust, solo seat and screen LOL

Good lad :D haha.

Enjoy it mate. Very very clean bike. I like the ZX6's, they look very smart, especially that one!
I do prefer the black/kawi green colour scheme myself but that dosn't look bad mate. I'd be chuffed to bits with it :D

yer but im like you mate, buy a bike and get the erge to fiddle with it haha
my plan was to not do anything but ...... meh lol

its alot better in person, i like the green and black but this is different and i like it tbh.
i
used to take the piss outta my dads kawi coz hes got a blue one , i used to say if your gunna get a kawi , you get the green or orange not fucking blue!! haha ..... oops, im not gunna hear the end of it from him now haha

bourney2007
01-14-2010, 01:14 PM
yer but im like you mate, buy a bike and get the erge to fiddle with it haha
my plan was to not do anything but ...... meh lol

its alot better in person, i like the green and black but this is different and i like it tbh.
i
used to take the piss outta my dads kawi coz hes got a blue one , i used to say if your gunna get a kawi , you get the green or orange not fucking blue!! haha ..... oops, im not gunna hear the end of it from him now haha

hahah pisser, shot yourself in the foot there mate.

I bet your dad has being thinking of decent lines to rip you ever since you bought that bike haha.

Dom.C
01-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Kawasaki ZX-6R = my new toy :)

2001 (51 plate) 30,000miles - just short of 2000, but it was my dads mates lol

Not a mark on it, got exhaust, solo seat cowl and screen on order :)

LOVE IT!!!

Very nice mate.

What exhaust have you got on order?

Josh.B
01-14-2010, 01:33 PM
just a Beowulf one, cheap ish and loud lol dads got one on his kawi and sounds nice.

what u got on your 600?

Dom.C
01-14-2010, 02:04 PM
just a Beowulf one, cheap ish and loud lol dads got one on his kawi and sounds nice.

what u got on your 600?

It's all standard pal. I have a Micron slip-on knocking about somewhere though.

JambroGPR
01-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Nice!

Didn't take you long! ;)

DanHam
01-15-2010, 09:33 AM
It's all standard pal. I have a Micron slip-on knocking about somewhere though.

Try it on the bike, I bet you cream in your pants! ;)

I took the silencer off my vfr the other day and then started it, HOLY SHIT I jizzed in my pants:bump:

DanHam
01-15-2010, 09:34 AM
Nice bike Josh, but I've already seen it :p: haha, looks clean matey

did you get the exhaust fitted?