PDA

View Full Version : How much

Html33
01-10-2010, 05:49 PM
How much would my RS50 be worth? I'm curious to know, for ... the hell of it to be fair.

Cosmetically it's in pretty good condition. There's a few scuffs on the side of the fairing on the upper part [where the clutch/brake leavers are]. And the usual ware and tear marks which are minor surface scratchs. I would picture them but i can't be arsed. Slightly faded on the pillion seat. And minor chip/cracks [not actual cracks though, just paint cracks] from where the kickstand kicks up

Had a top end rebuild about 1K kmh ago.
Always been run on fully synethic oils since my owner ship.
have paperwork for all the parts i have replaced / fixed on the bike.
Has a new rear tire, sprockets and chain
Everything works correctly on the bike.
Good starter
Only 11k on the clock
Tax expires 06/10
MOT Expires 06/10
I'm sure theres some other important information

maxiboi247
01-10-2010, 05:58 PM
age, mileage?
give ya 50

Html33
01-10-2010, 05:59 PM
age, mileage?
give ya 50

Just over 11K on the clock. It's a 2000 bike. Unsure of registration and can't be arsed to go outside and look.

I'm not selling it. I'm just curious :)

maxiboi247
01-10-2010, 06:02 PM
minimal 800 i'd say

Dom.C
01-10-2010, 06:12 PM
minimal 800 i'd say

800 minimum? I'd say less than that at this time of the year.

newbybiker
01-10-2010, 08:00 PM
i've got the same bike,year and everything.

i was thinking about 600 tops

dan kerson
01-10-2010, 08:55 PM
I'll give you $1,400.00 US. Do you use paypal.

Dom.C
01-10-2010, 08:58 PM
I'll give you $1,400.00 US. Do you use paypal.

I think he'll have trouble putting it on the Post Office's scales :happy:

You have a big mail box then :D

dan kerson
01-10-2010, 09:07 PM
He can just take it apart and ship me the pieces. Ha haaa!!!!!

Html33
01-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Pah. That converts to 869. If i was selling i would probably take that :).

Mind you, shipping would probably leave me with like 100. haha

DanHam
01-11-2010, 06:36 PM
I'll give you a night in bed with Dom for it :p:

bourney2007
01-11-2010, 06:37 PM

I'd give you the bike to AVOID a night in bed with dom LOL :P

DanHam
01-11-2010, 06:45 PM

:funnypost

Jealous are we Danny boy? ;)

Dom.C
01-11-2010, 08:15 PM

Well fuck me sideways, look who it is. Where the blithering heck have you been? Or have 'they' told you not to post LOL.

bourney2007
01-12-2010, 01:49 PM

of dom, no....

of you...... yes LOL

DanHam
01-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Well fuck me sideways, look who it is. Where the blithering heck have you been? Or have 'they' told you not to post LOL.

I've been browsing, nothing really to comment on, haha.

Who's 'they'?

DanHam
01-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Ooops, doesn't matter, i get it Hahaaaaa.

Dom.C
01-12-2010, 02:13 PM
I've been browsing, nothing really to comment on, haha.

Who's 'they'?

Yeah I seen you have been online a bit that's why I asked :D

How's life? lol

DanHam
01-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Yeah I seen you have been online a bit that's why I asked :D

How's life? lol

Haha, I've just been busy, (well when I say busy) I mean on the xbox playing forza 3 and on here at the same time means I don't get much posting done :p:

My life is good :D day off again tomorrow, beck on Thursday, looking forward to Saturday getting steaming. How about yours? :D

bourney2007
01-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Haha, I've just been busy, (well when I say busy) I mean on the xbox playing forza 3 and on here at the same time means I don't get much posting done :p:

My life is good :D day off again tomorrow, beck on Thursday, looking forward to Saturday getting steaming. How about yours? :D

forza 3 is for the fucking win.

I've just come off it. I've recently got into buying cars and doing them up for no reason whatsoever LOL.

Just bought a scooby and it's in the process of being done up to the same as ken blocks scooby. Couldn't wait on the upgrading side of things so upgraded it straight away, it's not R3, stupidly fast lol.

Bought a honda civic VTI 1.5 today. Dropped a S2000 lump in and put in a rear drive box, then spent a while doing some drifting :D lol.
Tried to do some sort of design on it but im struggling with this one lol.

DanHam
01-12-2010, 03:07 PM

I've just come off it. I've recently got into buying cars and doing them up for no reason whatsoever LOL.

Just bought a scooby and it's in the process of being done up to the same as ken blocks scooby. Couldn't wait on the upgrading side of things so upgraded it straight away, it's not R3, stupidly fast lol.

Bought a honda civic VTI 1.5 today. Dropped a S2000 lump in and put in a rear drive box, then spent a while doing some drifting :D lol.

Haha, I do that, I was saving for a Veyron. But then got carried away with a Mine's Skyline, its faster than the R3 cars except they have me under braking and in corners :( I wasted soo much money on that heap of shit haha.

Dom.C
01-12-2010, 03:54 PM

LOL sounds good!

Forza 3 sounds very cool indeed.

Josh.B
01-12-2010, 04:08 PM
forza 3 is the way forwared!!!! although i havent been on it in awhile, been kicking work mates ass on the PS3 as we havent been able to work haha

Dom.C
01-12-2010, 04:15 PM
forza 3 is the way forwared!!!! although i havent been on it in awhile, been kicking work mates ass on the PS3 as we havent been able to work haha

Par-S3 :happy:

Dom.C
01-13-2010, 03:53 PM
of dom, no....

of you...... yes LOL

I've only just seen this!

Not at all happy :happy:

MrBatty1
01-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Haha, I do that, I was saving for a Veyron. But then got carried away with a Mine's Skyline, its faster than the R3 cars except they have me under braking and in corners :( I wasted soo much money on that heap of shit haha.

Forza is the dogs :)

I did this with my Impreza fully maxed out but shit in the corners
Tried to do a rally section against r3 cars and failed misrebly coz of poor down force :P

And u can get ken block designs of the market place in the actaul game for free :)

bourney2007
01-13-2010, 05:43 PM
Forza is the dogs :)

I did this with my Impreza fully maxed out but shit in the corners
Tried to do a rally section against r3 cars and failed misrebly coz of poor down force :P

And u can get ken block designs of the market place in the actaul game for free :)

Well it costs game credits obviously.

Yeah i know you can, thats where i got the idea lol.
BUT no live + extreme boredom = Me trying it myself lol

As i said, took like an hour just to do the bonnet and roof as i had to make the monster energy logo and writing etc. Looks ok if im honest, havn't got around t doing anymore of it though.
Turned my attention more to my civic VTI. Now with an s2000 engine, uprated clutch, uprated driveshafts and rear drive conversion. Lowered the gearing ratios slightly in the tuning section and it goes sideways quite good now :D:D lol

Forza 3 is the bollocks. Best driving game i've ever played on by far!

MrBatty1
01-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Well it costs game credits obviously.

Yeah i know you can, thats where i got the idea lol.
BUT no live + extreme boredom = Me trying it myself lol

As i said, took like an hour just to do the bonnet and roof as i had to make the monster energy logo and writing etc. Looks ok if im honest, havn't got around t doing anymore of it though.
Turned my attention more to my civic VTI. Now with an s2000 engine, uprated clutch, uprated driveshafts and rear drive conversion. Lowered the gearing ratios slightly in the tuning section and it goes sideways quite good now :D:D lol

Forza 3 is the bollocks. Best driving game i've ever played on by far!

Nah i got mine for free :) honest :)

Sounds good bud :) how do u get the monstor rep logo ? or did u make it urself ?

bourney2007
01-14-2010, 01:17 PM
Nah i got mine for free :) honest :)

Sounds good bud :) how do u get the monstor rep logo ? or did u make it urself ?

Made it myself. It isn't all that good, im not sad enough to make one out of tiny little pixels lol.

It looks quite good when it's small but as soon as you make it bigger it's quite shit and obviously not the monster rep logo LOL

MrBatty1
01-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Fair enough like :) On forza two a made an xbox rep on the porshe 911 :) was decent :)

DanHam
01-15-2010, 09:31 AM
Forza should really start using bikes now :happy:

Best car I've got is a full fixed out FFX for the R3, I kick the others asses, you guys need one ;)