PDA

View Full Version : another satisfied tig customer

confucius
02-23-2004, 01:13 PM
so i picked up my package on saturday and proceeded to install the new cans asap.
i was impressed with the way the parts were packaged. the box would really have to take a beating for any damage to occur.
the install was quick and easy. including decal removal, the whole thing took about 30 min.
i know that everybody has mentioned this already but the quality is superb and the sound is awesome. the sound clips i've heard on the net were helpful and nice but once i heard these cans on the bike i couldn't help but break into a huge grin. :D
my anticipation was great before i installed the new gear and the final product far exceeded my expectations unlike the matrix revolutions.
huge thanks to derek for hooking up the cans and answering all of my questions.

oh yeah, for anyone who hasn't run their bike with headers only, give it a try just for grins. it's pure comedy.

Jony2Stones
02-23-2004, 01:18 PM
Did you use anything to remove the stickers???

I wouldnt imagine there would be much residue left (since they are so new)....but you never know...

confucius
02-23-2004, 01:46 PM
i used a heat gun. no residue.

i see you're movin to cali. cool. the sf bay area is nice but bring you're wallet. la is ok. the weather is nicer but the area is severly impacted. san diego is nice.
you're from the east coast right? leave you winter coat you won't need it here.

kchan1100
02-23-2004, 02:18 PM
How much did you spend on the tigs? What was the shipping?

Jony2Stones
02-23-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by confucius
i used a heat gun. no residue.

i see you're movin to cali. cool. the sf bay area is nice but bring you're wallet. la is ok. the weather is nicer but the area is severly impacted. san diego is nice.
you're from the east coast right? leave you winter coat you won't need it here.

Thanks for the imput!!

We're (wife and I) are thinkin' Diego, or maybe Sac-town area. Ulitmately comes down to the concentration of her work....(she's an OT, and needs nearby hospitals/skilled nursing facilities).

Anyway, cant wait.....No more snow....

Thunder Factory
02-23-2004, 02:31 PM
Every post I've read so far (mine included) has had the comment that the cans exceeded expectations.

Wonder what the headers will be like? :D

:banana:

:ban:

X-CBR MAN
02-23-2004, 09:21 PM
If you make it to Sac, give me a ring, I'll show ya hwy 49, Jackson and Ice House road...:) ....Tim