PDA

View Full Version : $500 rs50

dan kerson
12-30-2009, 09:04 PM
I picked this up in pieces and rebuilt the entire engine and all.

dan kerson
12-30-2009, 09:06 PM

dan kerson
12-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Pro race drank with 75cc top performance kit and jolly moto exhaust pipe.

dan kerson
12-30-2009, 09:11 PM

dan kerson
12-30-2009, 09:22 PM
sorry guys. I know this in the wrong place. Just noticed.

Dom.C
12-31-2009, 01:00 AM
sorry guys. I know this in the wrong place. Just noticed.

No problem, I'll move it into the project section if you wish mate.

Looks so fresh, nice job!

dan kerson
12-31-2009, 05:00 AM
Thanks bud. I'm glad you have my back

DanHam
12-31-2009, 06:24 AM
Looking good, has to be one of the cleanest I've ever seen. Most are all rusty and that by now.

Top job man

Dom.C
12-31-2009, 08:26 AM
Thanks bud. I'm glad you have my back

No problem.

Did you clean up the cases yourself, or where they like that when you bought it?

RS' are how they should be in the US.

dan kerson
12-31-2009, 06:16 PM
I cleaned up cases and everything. It has to be like new when a rebuild is involved.

Dom.C
12-31-2009, 07:44 PM
I cleaned up cases and everything. It has to be like new when a rebuild is involved.

How did you clean them up, if you don't mind me asking?

dan kerson
12-31-2009, 07:54 PM
mineral spirits(paint thinner)in a spray bottle, a brush to get in those tight spots.
After scrubbing use water hose or big sink to blast clean then use air to thorough blow out all water. Better dry it good cause water makes things rust.

DanHam
01-01-2010, 07:44 AM
Yeah, unfortunately we can't help it getting wet over in the UK, the weather is rather temprimental.

Did you re-paint the engine yourself or is that the coat that came on it?

dan kerson
01-04-2010, 02:15 AM
Yeah, unfortunately we can't help it getting wet over in the UK, the weather is rather temprimental.

Did you re-paint the engine yourself or is that the coat that came on it?

no thats stock.

dan kerson
01-04-2010, 02:21 AM
I finally got the bike running with a new 21 mm delordo carb and keep your fingers crossed. I'm running
Top performance 75cc kit
Pro Race crank
Jolly moto exhaust pipe
21mm Del ordo carb and airbox
13/42 gearing
Injected

bourney2007
01-04-2010, 12:40 PM
I finally got the bike running with a new 21 mm delordo carb and keep your fingers crossed. I'm running
Top performance 75cc kit
Pro Race crank
Jolly moto exhaust pipe
21mm Del ordo carb and airbox
13/42 gearing
Injected

thats surprised me. I presume this isn't a racing bike then?

dan kerson
01-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Naa. I'm done racing for now. Its just that I wanted to do all the mods at once so I didn't have to keep adding stuff.
My last rs did 104mph on the freeway all the time and everywhere.

bourney2007
01-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Naa. I'm done racing for now. Its just that I wanted to do all the mods at once so I didn't have to keep adding stuff.

Impressive.

I can bet they don't last long doing those sorts of speeds though eh.

dan kerson
01-04-2010, 10:31 PM
I put 7,000 miles on my previous one and two of our bats members just rode from SF to LA with no problems.
Also another bats guy went from sF to Portland and all the bikes are still running well.
How ya like me now?

bourney2007
01-05-2010, 01:59 PM
i put 7,000 miles on my previous one and two of our bats members just rode from sf to la with no problems.
Also another bats guy went from sf to portland and all the bikes are still running well.
how ya like me now?

lol :d

Html33
01-06-2010, 06:45 AM

Impressive. But doubtfull. I'm not talking from experence so correct me if i stand wrong. But i've always been told anyone talking about speeds over 80mph are bullshitting. Generally. I know you have modded yours and it's not 50 etc etc but that still.

And then i noticed your gearing, surely you can't get that sort of speed out of such a low gearing ratio.

Dom.C
01-06-2010, 06:58 AM
Impressive. But doubtfull. I'm not talking from experence so correct me if i stand wrong. But i've always been told anyone talking about speeds over 80mph are bullshitting. Generally. I know you have modded yours and it's not 50 etc etc but that still.

And then i noticed your gearing, surely you can't get that sort of speed out of such a low gearing ratio.

It was a race bike. I believe him, he's not a teenager lol. :worship:

Html33
01-06-2010, 08:21 AM
It was a race bike. I believe him, he's not a teenager lol. :worship:

On my bike i have 12/42 and i max at 61MPH. My mate has a 13/42 and he get's 66 or so at the red line.

So i don't understand 13/42 gearing would be able to hit 80mph. I know it's a bigger bore, and he has a bigger carb etc but surely it would get to that speed quicker but woulden't make it quicker. The RPM stays more or less the same.

He might be right, but i doubt it.

DanHam
01-06-2010, 08:34 AM
On my bike i have 12/42 and i max at 61MPH. My mate has a 13/42 and he get's 66 or so at the red line.

So i don't understand 13/42 gearing would be able to hit 80mph. I know it's a bigger bore, and he has a bigger carb etc but surely it would get to that speed quicker but woulden't make it quicker. The RPM stays more or less the same.

He might be right, but i doubt it.

lol, have you seen how crazy these US dudes are about 2 strokes? 50cc is about the only thing road legal as a 2T over there. The thing for 2T's over there is MASSIVE, they go to endless amounts to tune them and we're not talking about tuning that me and you will have heard of. Theres a few project threads, check them out, you will see the extent that they go to.

Html33
01-06-2010, 08:38 AM
lol, have you seen how crazy these US dudes are about 2 strokes? 50cc is about the only thing road legal as a 2T over there. The thing for 2T's over there is MASSIVE, they go to endless amounts to tune them and we're not talking about tuning that me and you will have heard of. Theres a few project threads, check them out, you will see the extent that they go to.

So why not stick even bigger sprockets and get 140mph?

Josh.B
01-06-2010, 08:41 AM
some people just dont understand ............

Josh.B
01-06-2010, 08:44 AM
that want a dig btw i meant bigger sprockets aint gunna give you 36mph gain lol :)

DanHam
01-06-2010, 08:48 AM
So why not stick even bigger sprockets and get 140mph?

Right, just because the standard is 12/47 or whatever doesn't mean that its the best set up for an 80cc bike.

The setup he has on the bike is probably already geared for top speed, considering its over 100mph. The amount of tuning that you need to go into to get that sort of speed is big, but you have seen his workshop right? Just by looking around his workshop, its full of 2 stokes, its easy to see that he tunes them for a business.

You may well have heard of the bay area 2 strokes in the US, will this guy own the website and forum, so doesn't that automatically tell you that hes bound to have one of the fastest RS50's around?

Html33
01-06-2010, 08:58 AM
that want a dig btw i meant bigger sprockets aint gunna give you 36mph gain lol :)

I was beeing sarcastic.

Right, just because the standard is 12/47 or whatever doesn't mean that its the best set up for an 80cc bike.

The setup he has on the bike is probably already geared for top speed, considering its over 100mph. The amount of tuning that you need to go into to get that sort of speed is big, but you have seen his workshop right? Just by looking around his workshop, its full of 2 stokes, its easy to see that he tunes them for a business.

You may well have heard of the bay area 2 strokes in the US, will this guy own the website and forum, so doesn't that automatically tell you that hes bound to have one of the fastest RS50's around?

Fair enough. It doesen't make sense though. I mean, i can understand if you spend a hell of a lot of money and time doing it. But i just don't understand how my bike redlines at 12KRPM with a 13 and would do 66, yet his bike with the same gets around 40mph more?

I'm no mechanic but it fail to see what he has done to give 40mph more, unless he has physically changed the gearbox.

DanHam
01-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Fair enough. It doesen't make sense though. I mean, i can understand if you spend a hell of a lot of money and time doing it. But i just don't understand how my bike redlines at 12KRPM with a 13 and would do 66, yet his bike with the same gets around 40mph more?

I'm no mechanic but it fail to see what he has done to give 40mph more, unless he has physically changed the gearbox.

It has about 4-5 times the HP yours has. I wouldn't be surprised if his bike has about 20HP.
He's got pics of his engine around here somewhere, have a look mate.

Html33
01-06-2010, 09:30 AM
It has about 4-5 times the HP yours has. I wouldn't be surprised if his bike has about 20HP.
He's got pics of his engine around here somewhere, have a look mate.

But i always thought it was the same principle as riding a peddle bike, if it's in the top gear regardless how fucking hard i pedal it doesn't go faster. Because the limitation is the the speed at which the sprockets can spin out.

And everytime somone on here suggests making a bike faster, they say Carb, bigbore, bigger sprockets.

Why would people use bigger sprockets if you could still use standard size and get higher than what people do with bigger sprockers.

Doesen't make snese for shit. If somone who knows exactly what i mean but has an explanation for why i am wrong i would really love to hear it [no im not beeing big-headed] but i am very curious to know.

DanHam
01-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Right being that bike has LOADS more power, it therefore would cruise at say what your does is 60mph at a much lower speed because it has much less power. Just because yours revs to 12K or what ever, this guys is more than likely revving up to 13K or 14K. Added with the extra power it allows a greater speed to be achieved.

Html33
01-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Right being that bike has LOADS more power, it therefore would cruise at say what your does is 60mph at a much lower speed because it has much less power. Just because yours revs to 12K or what ever, this guys is more than likely revving up to 13K or 14K. Added with the extra power it allows a greater speed to be achieved.

So, what you're saying is if i bigbore my bike, bigger carb, changed the crank etc etc.

It would be go quicker? Without changing the sprockets? Because currently my limiation seems to be the sprockets.

Josh.B
01-06-2010, 10:05 AM
in a way yes,, but pointless coz then everything wil start going wrong

mate its a 50 your lucky to be getting 60mph (probs 55ish true speed) so id just be happy, if you want speed, then wait get a bigger bike.

why people tune there 50's il never no but each to there own.

Dom.C
01-06-2010, 10:35 AM
But i always thought it was the same principle as riding a peddle bike, if it's in the top gear regardless how fucking hard i pedal it doesn't go faster. Because the limitation is the the speed at which the sprockets can spin out.

And everytime somone on here suggests making a bike faster, they say Carb, bigbore, bigger sprockets.

Why would people use bigger sprockets if you could still use standard size and get higher than what people do with bigger sprockers.

Doesen't make snese for shit. If somone who knows exactly what i mean but has an explanation for why i am wrong i would really love to hear it [no im not beeing big-headed] but i am very curious to know.

Because it has the power to pull more. The max RPM will be 14K+

That's how race bikes are ridden, everything is at the top end.

dan kerson
01-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Hey DanHam can we go out on a date. LOL hahahah aaaahahahaha.
Thanks for stating the obvious.

DanHam
01-06-2010, 02:26 PM

Hahahahaha, Dom will get jealous though ;) PM me :happy: :kidding:

dan kerson
01-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Its all true. I would never post up a bunch of shit that wasn't true.
There are two of us here that have the fastest aprilias anywhere in california.
Don't get me started talking about the aprilia I got up tp 104 mph. Only the driver of the chase car could believe what he was seeing while he was chasing me.
You are fourcing me to want to put a some video prooving that it can be done.
Its all in fun but then again we out here like to have big fun and that means doing the work that needs to be done.
All my bikes have unubtanium in them.

dan kerson
01-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Plus we use angry top ends that are always madd!!!!

DanHam
01-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Nice trophy set, I had a funny feeling that you were the owner of one of the fastest RS's out there.

Wooo ~ we like videos on this forum :D If you have some, post them ;)

Dom.C
01-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Hahahahaha, Dom will get jealous though ;) PM me :happy: :kidding:

LOLOL

Don't joke about things like that Dan (K), Dan would actually fly over to the States!

Just be careful :happy:

bourney2007
01-06-2010, 06:39 PM
HTML, it's all about torque and your powerband.

His is pulling higher speeds with the same gearing because he has more power. I understand what you're saying about the gearing being a limitation, which it is. However, his bike is torquyer than yours and will have the powerband higher up. His will also rev alot higher and harder.
Your bike will run out of puff at around 10k. Yeah yeah i know, it'll go past 10k, but that dosn't mean that the bike is still pulling aswell.
All bikes and cars produce their torque (pull) at different revs and for different amounts of revs.
While yours runs out of puff at 10k and can't spin the sprockets any faster to make you go faster, his is probably just hitting the torque and he'll be chugging along all the way to probably 14K.

If anyone was wondering, the above picture is why he's getting mental speeds out of his RS50. He dosn't just chuck bbk and carbon reeds on. His cylinder and piston will be ported, crankcases ported and flowed etc etc.

Dom.C
01-06-2010, 06:41 PM

His is pulling higher speeds with the same gearing because he has more power. I understand what you're saying about the gearing being a limitation, which it is. However, his bike is torquyer than yours and will have the powerband higher up. His will also rev alot higher and harder.
Your bike will run out of puff at around 10k. Yeah yeah i know, it'll go past 10k, but that dosn't mean that the bike is still pulling aswell.
All bikes and cars produce their torque (pull) at different revs and for different amounts of revs.
While yours runs out of puff at 10k and can't spin the sprockets any faster to make you go faster, his is probably just hitting the torque and he'll be chugging along all the way to probably 14K.

If anyone was wondering, the above picture is why he's getting mental speeds out of his RS50. He dosn't just chuck bbk and carbon reeds on. His cylinder and piston will be ported, crankcases ported and flowed etc etc.

:plus: Explained it better than I did :worship:

dan kerson
01-06-2010, 07:10 PM
I'm tellin you!!!!!!!!! With the unlimited rev limiter the aprilia will rev up to 15,000 rpms but it needs the jolly moto pipe and 110 octain gas, unleaded of corse.
Dammit!!!! My freakin big foot goped does 45 freakin mph.
This one time,,,,, at race camp......well never mind that story....
Hey guys, I really like it here. I feel like family. I cam smell the premix love in the atmosphere.

dan kerson
01-06-2010, 07:21 PM
LOLOL

Don't joke about things like that Dan (K), Dan would actually fly over to the States!

Just be careful :happy:

Hey!!!! Any of you guys are more than welcome to come here and stay in the bat cave and ride anything I have. I will make a big deal out of it and even throw a big ass twostroke party and ride.
I dare you!!!!!!!:cheers:

DanHam
01-06-2010, 07:27 PM
Hey!!!! Any of you guys are more than welcome to come here and stay in the bat cave and ride anything I have. I will make a big deal out of it and even throw a big ass twostroke party and ride.

Wow, you sound like a bloke still living in his teenage years :) I would never trust anyone else with my bike.

Its great having some guys from the US. The 2 we have are funny. You and WRX.

Dom.C
01-06-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm tellin you!!!!!!!!! With the unlimited rev limiter the aprilia will rev up to 15,000 rpms but it needs the jolly moto pipe and 110 octain gas, unleaded of corse.
Dammit!!!! My freakin big foot goped does 45 freakin mph.
This one time,,,,, at race camp......well never mind that story....
Hey guys, I really like it here. I feel like family. I cam smell the premix love in the atmosphere.

15K RPM wow!

I smell it too :happy:

I'm coming at the weekend :happy: I wish :rolleyes:

:worship:

dan kerson
01-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Were having our monthly bayareatwostroke ride next month. www.axialvideo.com will mount on board cameras on our bikes and we'll have some great footage to post. Will be fun. Then you will see what a niceley tuned rs can do.
Its all good fun here in Cali man.

Dom.C
01-07-2010, 07:34 AM
Were having our monthly bayareatwostroke ride next month. www.axialvideo.com will mount on board cameras on our bikes and we'll have some great footage to post. Will be fun. Then you will see what a niceley tuned rs can do.
Its all good fun here in Cali man.

Sounds great, I'll keep an eye out!

bourney2007
01-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Wow, you sound like a bloke still living in his teenage years :) I would never trust anyone else with my bike.

Its great having some guys from the US. The 2 we have are funny. You and WRX.

me neither mate!

I let one lad have a go of my cbr125 once. He's being my mate for ages and ages and he's a mint lad tbh, he just bullshits a little.

Anyway, he was going on and on about how he caned fuck out of his dads fazer 1000, getting it on back wheel, sitting in 4th, dropping in 2 gears and leaving everyone standing blah blah blah.
So i thought, fuck it. Lets see if he can actually ride.

So i let him have a go on my bike. He sat on, looked puzzled. I told him where the clutch/gears blah blah blah were after 5 mins of him looking confused lol. He revved it a little, dropped the fucking clutch, it jolted, cut out and he nearly dropped the bastard!
Needless to say he was instantly kicked off and is now legally restricted from being within 5feet of my bike at any time! LOL
We still rip him for it now.

Funniest part was he still tells us now about all the mad stuff his dad does when he's on the back.
Anyway, we needed to go the shops when i was around his and i needed someone to hold the stuff on the way back.
So got him on the back.
I nailed it to the shops (well in 125 terms anyway LOL), all i could hear from behind me was him making funny noises and gripping me tight as fuck!!:rolleyes:

Dom.C
01-07-2010, 02:20 PM
me neither mate!

I let one lad have a go of my cbr125 once. He's being my mate for ages and ages and he's a mint lad tbh, he just bullshits a little.

Anyway, he was going on and on about how he caned fuck out of his dads fazer 1000, getting it on back wheel, sitting in 4th, dropping in 2 gears and leaving everyone standing blah blah blah.
So i thought, fuck it. Lets see if he can actually ride.

So i let him have a go on my bike. He sat on, looked puzzled. I told him where the clutch/gears blah blah blah were after 5 mins of him looking confused lol. He revved it a little, dropped the fucking clutch, it jolted, cut out and he nearly dropped the bastard!
Needless to say he was instantly kicked off and is now legally restricted from being within 5feet of my bike at any time! LOL
We still rip him for it now.

Funniest part was he still tells us now about all the mad stuff his dad does when he's on the back.
Anyway, we needed to go the shops when i was around his and i needed someone to hold the stuff on the way back.
So got him on the back.
I nailed it to the shops (well in 125 terms anyway LOL), all i could hear from behind me was him making funny noises and gripping me tight as fuck!!:rolleyes:

LMFAO what a bullshitter!

dan kerson
01-07-2010, 02:28 PM
That sucks. I let some yahoo ride my bike cause he swore he could ride. He went down the block and crashed trying to turn and he mangled up the bike real good. Now I only let people I see ride, ride or I tell them my mom said no one could ride my bike.

bourney2007
01-07-2010, 02:57 PM
That sucks. I let some yahoo ride my bike cause he swore he could ride. He went down the block and crashed trying to turn and he mangled up the bike real good. Now I only let people I see ride, ride or I tell them my mom said no one could ride my bike.

hahaha pisser lol.

I remember a guy at work telling me a story of when he was riding 50's at 16.

He was with a bunch of mates and one of his mates lent this guy his 125 cruiser style thingy.

This lad jumped on and my mate from work chased him and they started racing. The 125 just got ahead on the downhill. He was touching 70.
Anyway, the hill ended and the corner begun. The lad didn't have a clue what to do and plowed into a fence/hedge/field at 70mph.

He was wearing trackies and a t-shirt.

Apparently he was cut up to fuck and completly fucked.
Bike was a write off.

Dom.C
01-07-2010, 03:52 PM

:(

And LOL.

hahaha pisser lol.

I remember a guy at work telling me a story of when he was riding 50's at 16.

He was with a bunch of mates and one of his mates lent this guy his 125 cruiser style thingy.

This lad jumped on and my mate from work chased him and they started racing. The 125 just got ahead on the downhill. He was touching 70.
Anyway, the hill ended and the corner begun. The lad didn't have a clue what to do and plowed into a fence/hedge/field at 70mph.

He was wearing trackies and a t-shirt.

Apparently he was cut up to fuck and completly fucked.
Bike was a write off.

LOL nasty.

twinturba
01-08-2010, 01:58 AM
We run 40 tooth rear sprockets on our 90+ mph runs, and top out at 15k rpm. Dan Kerson was the pioneer of running high speed freeway RS50's back in 2000.

Our run of over 550 miles in 2 and 1/2 days from SF to LA saw speeds over 75 mph sustained for 20+ miles at a time without issues.

Dom.C
01-08-2010, 08:58 AM
We run 40 tooth rear sprockets on our 90+ mph runs, and top out at 15k rpm. Dan Kerson was the pioneer of running high speed freeway RS50's back in 2000.

Our run of over 550 miles in 2 and 1/2 days from SF to LA saw speeds over 75 mph sustained for 20+ miles at a time without issues.

Wow that's impressive!

dan kerson
01-09-2010, 01:11 AM
Hey Twinturba...... I challenge you to a footrace in the parkinglot at walgreens.

Html33
01-09-2010, 06:11 AM

Ahh, I'm with you.

:plus: Explained it better than I did :worship:

Yeah he did ;)

dan kerson
01-09-2010, 09:04 PM
I think I'll play with the jets one more time before I put the bats seal of approval on the bike. I just want to be sure I'm getting maximum power out of the High performance parts I'm using.

dan kerson
01-10-2010, 09:02 PM
I didn't play with the jets yet. I just wanted to ride so I did. I wasn't pushin it cause I only had 11 miles on the motor. I did manage to do 77mph smoothly. The bikes pretty good.
Now I need to slap in a new spark plug and do a plug chop to see where Im at with the jetting.
I'm a happy bat.

Dom.C
01-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Ahh, I'm with you.

Yeah he did ;)

:devil: :spankie: LOL

dan kerson
01-11-2010, 02:06 PM
:gunner::cheers::blah::funnypost:crowbar:

Dom.C
01-11-2010, 05:11 PM
:gunner::cheers::blah::funnypost:crowbar:

LOL Dan.

bilsta
01-16-2010, 06:44 PM
hmm, your from cali right, this could backfire lol, but i rekon you could be a medical marijuana patient? if your not then dont worry, if you are then keep on tokin haha!

and bikes looking fresh ;)

dan kerson
01-16-2010, 09:48 PM
I smoked so much dank everyone called me dankerson hense the nickname. I only smoked when I was alone or with someone.
I havent smoked in a couple years. The name still sticks.
Before they gave me dankerson I was MARCGUIVER cause I could fix anything.

bourney2007
01-17-2010, 03:59 AM
I smoked so much dank everyone called me dankerson hense the nickname. I only smoked when I was alone or with someone.
I havent smoked in a couple years. The name still sticks.
Before they gave me dankerson I was MARCGUIVER cause I could fix anything.

:funnypost

bilsta
01-17-2010, 07:41 AM
HAHA you beast dan , smokking on that dankkkkk thing ftw!

dan kerson
02-01-2010, 03:02 PM
I now have almost 90 miles on the rebuilt bike. Sat, we rode all over San Jose and I had a blast. I'm so happy the bike runs great. My buddy was amazed at how I pulled away like crazy on him. I explained to him that if you do it right and play it safe our bike mods can really make a difference.

Big ride this month in San Francisco. Should be fun!!!

Dom.C
02-01-2010, 03:27 PM
I now have almost 90 miles on the rebuilt bike. Sat, we rode all over San Jose and I had a blast. I'm so happy the bike runs great. My buddy was amazed at how I pulled away like crazy on him. I explained to him that if you do it right and play it safe our bike mods can really make a difference.

Big ride this month in San Francisco. Should be fun!!!

Glad to hear it.

What bike has your friend got? RS50?

Get some pictures in San Fran :cheers:

dan kerson
02-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Glad to hear it.

What bike has your friend got? RS50?

Get some pictures in San Fran :cheers:

He has an 04 rs 50
Pics? will do

Dom.C
02-01-2010, 07:36 PM
He has an 04 rs 50
Pics? will do

LOL yeah get some pictures.

Bet it's mint a fook.

dan kerson
02-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Never mind, he just crashed today in the wet. The bike is now scratched up and has character.
I welcomed him to the club.

Dom.C
02-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Never mind, he just crashed today in the wet. The bike is now scratched up and has character.
I welcomed him to the club.

Oh man is he ok?

Is he the new dude selling an engine?

Chris_br
02-03-2010, 12:27 AM
Oh man is he ok?

Is he the new dude selling an engine?

Haha

Its me :cheers:

Im fine.. Full leathers FTW :happy:

My baby isnt though... But I guess it happens.. Went into a turn.. Saw a deer (might not have even bothered me i dunno) and hit the rear brake too hard :bangwall:.. Slid, locked up and flew over the bars

Rashed plastics/leathers. Bent gear lever, broken peg and broken turn signal.

But I will be there for the SF ride. Dank will be getting my sponsor stickers on her now haha

Oh and his bike runs BITCHES

bastard was in 1st gear while i was pinning it in 3rd haha

Dom.C
02-03-2010, 07:56 AM
Haha

Its me :cheers:

Im fine.. Full leathers FTW :happy:

My baby isnt though... But I guess it happens.. Went into a turn.. Saw a deer (might not have even bothered me i dunno) and hit the rear brake too hard :bangwall:.. Slid, locked up and flew over the bars

Rashed plastics/leathers. Bent gear lever, broken peg and broken turn signal.

But I will be there for the SF ride. Dank will be getting my sponsor stickers on her now haha

Oh and his bike runs BITCHES

bastard was in 1st gear while i was pinning it in 3rd haha

:cheers:

Glad you're ok though, bikes can be fixed.

dan kerson
02-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Well Chris..... Now its time to upgrade. I'll have a big bore kit soon for ya. So you can go a lot faster.

dan kerson
02-20-2010, 02:44 AM
I went for a nice ride today and got to open her up a bit. The speedo only goes to 75mph but I went waaaaay passed that then shifted into 6th with the momentom still pulling like crazy. I would guestimate I hit 85+ but what do ya do when theres no chase vehicle to tell you?
Next weekend we all ride together so that will be fun.
We will have onboard video cameras(www.axialvideo.com) will be installing them for the ride. We will have some HD video to post up after.
Should be big fun.

Dom.C
02-20-2010, 02:19 PM
I went for a nice ride today and got to open her up a bit. The speedo only goes to 75mph but I went waaaaay passed that then shifted into 6th with the momentom still pulling like crazy. I would guestimate I hit 85+ but what do ya do when theres no chase vehicle to tell you?
Next weekend we all ride together so that will be fun.
We will have onboard video cameras(www.axialvideo.com) will be installing them for the ride. We will have some HD video to post up after.
Should be big fun.

HD videos? Yes please :happy:

dan kerson
02-26-2010, 01:11 PM
So i got a new spedo and tach that should help me see exactly how fast I run.

Should help a lot on our ride this weekend. Were using hi deff on board video cameras on a couple of the bikes so I'm excited. I've been wanting to let you guys see what kind of speed we like here when we ride.

jcb121
04-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Just a question, what happens if you lose one of those black gears? because im guessing they are hard to find :P

dan kerson
04-18-2010, 10:38 PM
black gears?

WHAT?????

RS_Patrick
04-19-2010, 02:20 AM
black gears?

WHAT?????

:plus:

I was thinking the same thing right after he posted that... but figured i must have missed something because i could not figure out what he means...

dan kerson
06-17-2010, 08:13 PM

mcglynn
06-18-2010, 06:06 AM
you still havent done these on board video's ;)

i wanna see the clock & the rev counter on these!

Dom.C
06-18-2010, 08:25 AM

If it's the one when they're on the road Dan posted them ages ago. Only I commented on the thread if I remember correctly.

dan kerson
06-18-2010, 10:21 AM

My bike reved like crazy on that ride. So much so that the camera mounted on the tank to record the mph and revs vibrated the camera like crazy so the video did not come out clean enough to see.
Sorry bout that.