PDA

View Full Version : Girls, ARGH, what would you lot do...

Pages : [1] 2

sk8inmadkid
09-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Right, been going out with this girl for 2 months

long story, but I will try my best to explain.

Around GCSE results day, there was a lot of results parties going on as expected, I know this kid called Alex Windle, he's an absolute cunt. My Girlfriend, Hayley Wilson, didnt know him at the time, but all of her female friends always told her how good looking he was infront of me, but she didnt know him, and hadnt seen pictures so couldnt comment.

My RS50 was broke, so I left it on her driveway, and had to walk to the party I was going too, and she went to hers.

Next day when I got back in the morning, she had this big bitching session about her mates saying how good looking this alex windle kid was, but she kept re-iterating the point that she thought he wasnt good looking, I thought she was acting wierd because she kept having to point out how NOT good looking he was, but I thought nothing of it and just went about a normal day, as usual.

Next day, my good mate Guy is having a results party too, but Hayley wants me to spend time with her, so Guy said she could come with me too the party, kill 2 birds with one stone right? So we go to the party, have a good time, get pretty pissed, and she kept phoning this guy Tom Kitley, I didnt know who she was ringing at the time, but I heard her being quite flirty and upfront then when she saw I was listening, she said she had to go and cut him off. I thought, shes drunk, I wont think anything of it. I go for a slash, or went to get another drink or something, I come back into the living room where we were playing a drinking game involving cards, and Guys older brother Ollie, was sitting on one of the sofas, right in the corner, with hayley lying on him being all giggly, It annoyed me a bit, but ollie was looking at me with a "help me" look in his eyes, so again, didnt think much of it, or get annoyed at him, just sat down and continued the game.

Right, game finished, everyones a bit more pissed, apart from me because i kept fucking winning, damn it. Time to go out for a smoke break!

Was just generally chatting to my mate Guy and Jamie, and I overheard, well was hard not to hear, Hayley talking to Guys girlfriend Fran, shouting about how gorgeous this Alex Windle kid was, which got me thinking abit, maybe she kept telling me how not-good looking he was, because she was hiding something?

Anyways, Nope! I shrugged it off, and thought she was just being a mouthy cow, night progress' on, people start going home, apart from Me, Hayley, Guy and Fran. Me and Hayley slept downstairs, Guy and Fran upstairs, so Guy took fran up and did the honours, as I did downstairs.

Next day, woke up, just a normal day, until I thought more into the nights events with Hayley.

Gets to about 7pm, just chilling on here, and mulling round facebook, and my best mate Danny Urquhart rings me up asking if me and Hayley are ok?
I was like, what? course we are mate. Then he told me to go on msn, he needs to show me some shit. He gave me a link of a photo from Guys party firstly

Its her and Guys older brother, Ollie

Hes standing up, just being normal

And Hayley has her head on his right thigh, and hand is grabbing his cock.

This pissed me off, I woulda posted up a pic, but cant find it.

Then Danny tells me thats not all...

Photos from her mates party where this Alex Windle kid was.

First few, innocent maybe, just him with his arm round her for photos, then it progress' to lots of photos they werent aware were being taken, with her looking like she is giggling, his hand at the top of her thigh, and her sitting on his lap, again, could have been innocently taken the wrong way maybe. Then the next photo, sitting together, his arm round her on a bed, and them holding hands, resting their heads together, this shit is really starting to wind me up.

THEN the final photo which couldnt be taken any other way but bad. Theyre under the covers in a single bed, face to face, grinning, but I can see shes not wearing a top, only her bra.

I confronted her about it, and asked her what happened, she denyed anything happening, she only had to sleep next to him because of the space issues. I asked why she didnt tell me about that, or the holding hands or being in just underwear with another fella, she said im being silly, and nothing happened.

But the fact she didnt even tell me minor stuff like holding hands and being flirty, made me wonder if she wasnt telling me anything else?

We had it out, and sorted it out in the end, but she had lost a bit of trust from me, but I gave it another go.

Forgot about it, and moved on with the relationship.

Then recently my mate Danny came to visit me (as he lives near my girlfriend, in the watford area, 75 miles from me)
And Danny kept getting phone calls from Hayley, as she kept ringing him. He didnt answer most of the time, and told me he was really sorry, he wasnt asking her to do so or anything, I know hes my best mate and wouldnt do anything, was just annoyed she chose to ring him instead of me. THEN she had the fucking audacity, as we were getting ready to go clubbing on Worthing Pier nightclub, to ask Danny to keep an eye on me to make sure I didnt cheat.

So I went clubbing 3 nights in a row, then decided to talk to Hayley bout trust.

Developed into another argument, saying she couldnt trust me being 75 miles away, and because I dont tell her some things about me (I have some bad shit in my past that im ashamed of, and dont want to talk to her about)

So she starts crying, trying to ring me up, I told her to give me some space to think, as she was pissing me off

THEN some cunt starts chatting her up on her facebook status "Cant Sleep"

And she started getting all flirty back, having obvious digs at me

Now, that was a long bit of typing I had to get off my chest to you guys, thanks if you read this far!

Now what would you do, a few guys have told me to tell her to fuck off and end it, Im considering doing so, but just to make sure its not me over-reacting and being a cunt, could I have some of you guys' opinion please?

Let me know what you would do in my shoes :)

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 01:26 AM
There's more girls in the world, and you don't want sloppy seconds now do you?

bhinso
09-22-2009, 06:55 AM
Sorry there was loadsa names in there, and I kind of lost track. Who was Fran again?
I think the key point in any relationship is trust and honesty. Something you wrote was "I have some bad shit in my past that im ashamed of, and dont want to talk to her about"
I think if she wants to know you might have to talk to her about it. I ended up splitting with an ex gf because she had some serious problems in her past which she wouldn't talk to me about, and it caused massive problems for us.

andy_edw
09-22-2009, 07:33 AM
lol is this a dating site or aprilia forum?

andy_edw
09-22-2009, 08:07 AM
lol fair enough then

Mikey1
09-22-2009, 08:12 AM
honestly lad, sit down have a good chat with her about all the things going on in your head and how you feel about losing some of the trust you had, if the things in your past arent that bad then talk to her about them she may feel more in-touch with you if you share things..

as bhinso said, you cant carry on a relationship without trust and honesty and if thats not there then dont give yourself sleepless nights over it all...

that said, follow what you think is best, dont ever regret the decision you make because you have to live with it not us

chadz aprilia
09-22-2009, 08:24 AM
mikey were from lancs are you from?

You want an older woman mate few years older then you. Young girls are complete noobs, end of

sk8inmadkid
09-22-2009, 09:23 AM
Bhinso - Fran was Guys girlfriend, hes the one who had the party we both went too :)

Cheers guys :) Shes ringing me in a bit, so Im just gonna let her know how I feel bout her and her being too flirty with other guys

Chadz - 2Young girls are complete noobs" LOL!!!!

if it was that simple getting an older girl mate, I surely would!

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 11:25 AM
Nos burney you noob lol

01dabreoo
09-22-2009, 11:25 AM
There's more girls in the world, and you don't want sloppy seconds now do you?

Lol, what a reply :cheers:

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Lol, what a reply :cheers:

Well, I'd be fucking livid if I found my girl had been mostly unclothed un bed with another guy. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Give her a slap and find someone else

sk8inmadkid
09-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Yeah but shes so fineeee

ahaa

Shes gone to meet my mate now as she wants to talk to him for some reason.

Ah well, Im wondering whether or not to stick a picture up haha

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Put a pic up and we can tell you if shes worth it

just remove it later so it doesnt get you in trouble with her in the future

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Yeah but shes so fineeee
That's less than half the story though. There are more important things than how she looks. Does she polish your bike? Does she polish your helmet? Does she have a cute little pussy? http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr354/MAW_101/18092009002.jpg
If not, you know what to do!

Morgan
09-22-2009, 12:09 PM
You want an older woman mate few years older then you. Young girls are complete noobs, end of

Milf.

Lol. :bump:

Flip998
09-22-2009, 12:26 PM
Hey Sk8 sounds like she is not too trustworthy. No worries bro at your age you should be chasing after anything that moves. How are you going to know what kind of chick you want if you don't try a bunch? You will eventually find the right one, don't be in a hurry. You got a lot of time my friend. Also if your g/f has a hot mom you should try to bang it. Chin up bro.

sk8inmadkid
09-22-2009, 12:26 PM
LOL! Old geezer you fucking made me roar with laughter! aahahahaha

Morgan, its all about the Milfs :P

Her mum is a milf mind!

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Get on her mum then

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Well does she? Especially the helmet, that's vital.

sk8inmadkid
09-22-2009, 12:31 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/MousenLarz/HayleyFINE.jpg

There ya go

*awaits the comments*

sk8inmadkid
09-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Well does she? Especially the helmet, that's vital.

Hell yes, she made my helmet well shiny

Spit shine too ;)

Ryan.s
09-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Ok i havnt seen any of the other posts, right now in my opinoin she doesnt sound like she wants this to be in a serious relationship or takes it as one ? i could be wrong. Now you should ask her how she really feels about you , and ask for an honest answer. This might just be what shes like , she might just be one of them girls that are friendly with any one? Let me know how it works out between you 2 :]

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Woahh look at the knockers on that

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 12:42 PM

That is a woman, Will. They do have breasts, it's all normal!

Well, actually Worthing women would appear to have come up in the world, they weren't like that when I was young. You still as school there? I went to Durrington High, or rather, 'Worthing Technical High School' as it was.

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 12:43 PM
Ohh, i really need to start hanging round with other girls then ;)

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Ohh, i really need to start hanging round with other girls then ;)

Madame palm does not have knockers, does she. Just the 5 daughters.:kidding:

Fmxvxx
09-22-2009, 12:47 PM

There ya go

*awaits the comments*

they look fun ta play with :) so where about do you live again?

MrBatty1
09-22-2009, 12:48 PM

I Agree :) some size :)

Fmxvxx
09-22-2009, 12:52 PM
mate she has a serious pair.. if thats not a reason to stay with her i dont know what is LOL

:plus::plus::plus:

That's what it's all about maybe she plays around a little with other men but like you wouldnt do the same to her if you got half a chance :)

Morgan
09-22-2009, 12:53 PM
mate she has a serious pair.. if thats not a reason to stay with her i dont know what is LOL

Pert and tart.

We don't want to see Old Geezer's pussyll Let's see her pussy then!

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 12:53 PM
You don't look at the mantelpiece while you are stoking the fire. No need for more than a handful I always say.:happy:
Now the dirty bit, I wonder if I know her mum.....

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Pert and tart.

We don't want to see Old Geezer's pussyll Let's see her pussy then!

My pussy is cute and furry. And real, her name is Lily, she's a Maine coon, and may look like this http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/upload//6000/800/40/6/16846.jpg when she grows up. Bet your pussy's not that big:fangs:

Morgan
09-22-2009, 12:58 PM
True enough :)

Mine's not that furry either! :burnout:

Dom.C
09-22-2009, 01:05 PM
LOL Old Geezer, your on fire today :funnypost:

Seriously dude, single FTW. Shag as many people as you like!

Plenty more fish in the sea. She's got a nice pair and that's about it!

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 01:07 PM
True enough :)

Mine's not that furry either! :burnout:

And she is mean, and so is her big brother. You'd be an ex parrot if she came your way:eek:

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 01:15 PM
I did not read any of this but as long as it was and the fact that you are posting about it means you need to nut up and send this bitch packing!

2 months pssst! That is nothing you are young. If you are not happy then tell her to piss off. In fact 2 months and a girl pissed me off bad enough to write all my riding buddies that I have never meet online, I wouldn't even answer her calls. And if she keeps calling you answer tell her to stop calling you cause you and done with her skank ass.

Cliff Notes: Man Up!

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Way to go, WRX! Listen to the voices of experience. And it'll be good for the lass too, you are not her fucking doormat!

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 01:19 PM

Bang her sister/Friend!

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Bang her sister/Friend/mum!

Fixed that for you, pal!

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 01:21 PM
Way to go, WRX! Listen to the voices of experience. And it'll be good for the lass too, you are not her fucking doormat!

All you are doing is asking this question on what to do and I bet you keep calling her and wanting her to confess and tell you she wants to be with you. Am I right? Well if you keep calling her and asking she will never respect you. And if you tell her to shove off she will call you (BUT DO NOT GO BACK WITH HER) It will teacher her a lesson and in the long run you will feel way better about yourself.

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Bwhahah Added Moragn to OUTOFCONTEXT!

Dom.C
09-22-2009, 01:26 PM
In fact 2 months and a girl pissed me off bad enough to write all my riding buddies that I have never meet online

;) you must be pissed.

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 01:28 PM
LMFAO i wonder if i know her mum LMAO

it is suicidal putting a picture of your missus up on here lol

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/Brandonsnewride1272008006.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/l_172d57bcfdb2d4417707f780334040-1.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/l_f95d6b6e4af2bc933315e9cf2dac83-1.jpg

I dunno mine is pretty hot... one on the left.

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 01:29 PM
;) you must be pissed.

I have never vented about something like this on the internet.

A I did not have it at the time
B I am smart enough to not let it bother me.

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 01:34 PM
I'd get shot for putting my lady on here, she's a bit of a public figure, she'd be recognised by someone for sure.

sk8inmadkid
09-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Nah, I dont ring her, shes kept on ringing me and im not answering thank you very much! As for banging her sister, shes got a twin ;)

Im from worthing, shes from Watford, 75 mile separation guys

So old geezer, worthing girls havent progressed as shes not from round here, neither am I, i moved from watford, so I havent been to any of these schools!

Dont have a dig at me anyone haha, Its just first time I been in a situation like this, and wanted to know if I was over-reacting :(

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 01:40 PM
I'd get shot for putting my lady on here, she's a bit of a public figure, she'd be recognised by someone for sure.

Barbara Walters? :kidding:

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 01:41 PM
Nah, I dont ring her, shes kept on ringing me and im not answering thank you very much! As for banging her sister, shes got a twin ;)

Im from worthing, shes from Watford, 75 mile separation guys

So old geezer, worthing girls havent progressed as shes not from round here, neither am I, i moved from watford, so I havent been to any of these schools!

Dont have a dig at me anyone haha, Its just first time I been in a situation like this, and wanted to know if I was over-reacting :(

Just follow my first post and you will be fine. :cheers:

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Barbara Walters? :kidding:

Not that kind of famous, she works for HM govt.

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Not that kind of famous, she works for HM govt.

Condalisa Rice?

sk8inmadkid
09-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Maggie!? :P

DanHam
09-22-2009, 02:16 PM
Hmm she doesn't look like a girl that would cheat but if I saw my missus doing anything like that I would dump her then knock seven shades of shit out of the lad...mate or not. He had a choice to say no to your bird but he choose not to so is he a true friend?

And when a girl cheats IMO it makes you look a twat which is why I don't really bother with girls anymore, all they do is bring unwanted shit into your life.

Im not saying I'm gay but Dom for sure is :D

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 02:24 PM
I couldn't say, whatever, but feel free to carry on!

sk8inmadkid
09-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Haha, thats what I said to hayley, she was making me look a right dick by being like that

but its sorting its-self out now

Alex windle aint a mate, I hated him from the moment I met him

He always tries it on with girls that arent single, little bastard

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Kick his head in then

james_1928
09-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Teach him a lesson not to mess with your gf... specially if u have proof of pics.. but dudee if you lvoe herr then its up to you what you wanna do

Morgan
09-22-2009, 02:52 PM
And she is mean, and so is her big brother. You'd be an ex parrot if she came your way:eek:

Lol. I like pussies, even the furry ones. You're talking to a stuffed parrot btw :happy:

DanHam
09-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Morgan, behave yourself, Will doesn't know what a 'pussy' is, now your going to have to explain to him :D

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Dan... grow up

;)

DanHam
09-22-2009, 03:02 PM
:D :D :D I can't mate

Morgan
09-22-2009, 03:10 PM
Lol. Now now....behave....this is that other forum :)

bourney2007
09-22-2009, 03:11 PM
wow! that was a story and a half.

Honest advice, finish it... now!

There's plenty more girls out there and shes taking you for a ride and making you look a complete twat and causing all this trouble.

Face it, she's lied to you and has slept with others whilst going out with you, no offense but she's a slut, straight and simple. Unless you like swinging fuck her off quickly!

I definitly know what i'd do. Get some pictures of little embarrasing bits on her body and post them up around college! That'll teach the cheating little slapper.

Don't be taken for a ride mate.

Sorry to say it like that but thats how it is im afraid.

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Ragg her one last time then finish it :D

bourney2007
09-22-2009, 03:16 PM

grudge fuck FTW!

Old Geezer
09-22-2009, 03:17 PM

And make sure you do her twin sister at the same time!:bond:

Didz
09-22-2009, 03:21 PM

lol..... always the way to go. Pisses them off more if u do literally straight after too, theres ur knickers, and by the way ur .......

The face wud b a picture and a half. Cam ready and post it imo

DanHam
09-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Bag em' Rag em' Dump em'

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 03:24 PM

Yea and "accidentally" put it in the wrong hole :eek:

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Ohh whoops how did that happen

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 03:28 PM
Shit dick!!!!

DanHam
09-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Waohh WRX that is some funny shit man :D

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Funny you use the word "shit" there aye

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Dirty Sanchez.....?

Rusty Trombone time!

Or the Angry Dragon!

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Dirty sanchez is awesome

DanHam
09-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Dirty sanchez is awesome

:plus:

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 03:44 PM

There ya go

*awaits the comments*

Sorry to say this but your ex is a slut and I have dated some sluts.....

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 03:44 PM
I would still do her though

Look at those big juicy babalons

bourney2007
09-22-2009, 03:45 PM
That hayley?

She's fit mate, but i agree with WRX, she looks like a slut!

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 03:49 PM
I would still do her though

Look at those big juicy babalons

My GF never shows off her's at all but she has a 34 D I think and they stay up like they are fake.... :eek:

Too bad I am a legs and ass man!

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Bourney you would still do it wouldnt you

WRX i saw in the pics you posted ;) can i say the word milf?

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Bourney you would still do it wouldnt you

WRX i saw in the pics you posted ;) can i say the word milf?

No cause she is not a mom and she is only 23, she is really conservative so she doesn't have any body pictures.

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Ok i wont say it

I feel like a failure, i can usually spot a milf a mile off

Ill go sit in this corner over here ------------->

DanHam
09-22-2009, 03:57 PM
you can still say MatureILF ;)

That Haley is quite hot but guys different tops can makes a girls boobs like bigger - from previous experience when the tops off its not as good as you may have first thought Lol

DanHam
09-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Will you did bad, GTFO now

:D

I go MILF hunting now, they a re a right turn on, I was taught by one today, she kept smiling at me :)

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Really a milf? she does not look old at all, maybe it was just the pictures :confused:

If you go to my myspace page you can find pictures of her and I drinking beer.

www.myspace.com/yourmomsahoseclamp

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 04:00 PM
She was probly smiling at you thinking if i smile he wont be horrible to me and mess around in the class cause he thinks he has a chance with me

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Really a milf? she does not look old at all, maybe it was just the pictures :confused:

If you go to my myspace page you can find pictures of her and I drinking beer.

www.myspace.com/yourmomsahoseclamp

Niiiice

Loving the pink towell

DanHam
09-22-2009, 04:07 PM
She was probly smiling at you thinking if i smile he wont be horrible to me and mess around in the class cause he thinks he has a chance with me

Lol there was only about 10 of us, just 3 lads ;)

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Niiiice

Loving the pink towell

That is how I roll.

I am from the streets nicka * arrrf arrrf*

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 04:13 PM
Haha well im bored now :D

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 04:20 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/l_3364ac2312eb609b277b31037cfea056.jpg

DanHam
09-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Haha no Coke, bee is much better :D

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 04:24 PM
I dont like bees too be honest, leave a slight sting to the thread if you get me

I prefer beer to bees any day of the week

wrx_02
09-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Ok how about Bacon Explosion?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/i2dw5nf19jg0g3jrng0R5MNuo1_500.jpg

DanHam
09-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Ohh balls, I made a fuck up, ohh well

DanHam
09-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Ohh damn, I made a fuck up.

Will-Radford
09-22-2009, 04:30 PM
you made another fuck up saying the same thing

Dom.C
09-22-2009, 04:38 PM
you made another fuck up saying the same thing

:funnypost

Yeah dude, finish it ;)

You will get over that big forehead ;)

:kidding:

RiejuR51
09-22-2009, 04:59 PM
sock her right in the mouth, that should tell her how you feel

sk8inmadkid
09-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Righttttt

Some rather, unusual responses on ways to go about the situation ahaha

I left it in her hands, and she came begging back, so its not gonna please you guys to hear Im gonna give it another shot :)

I know if she does do anything like that again, be prepared for some horrific photos ;)

And Dan, you said some tops make them look bigger and they end up being a let down

These arent :)

RS Dude
09-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Now you've got to ask yourself , How many people (other than will :D ) saved that picture to use as wanking material ...lol

Will-Radford
09-23-2009, 02:07 AM
Righttttt

I left it in her hands, and she came begging back, so its not gonna please you guys to hear Im gonna give it another shot :)

I know if she does do anything like that again, be prepared for some horrific photos ;)

And Dan, you said some tops make them look bigger and they end up being a let down

I would have probly given her another chance just for some more bed time sessions

chadz aprilia
09-23-2009, 02:40 AM
weres the pic gone?

chadz aprilia
09-23-2009, 02:43 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/Brandonsnewride1272008006.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/l_172d57bcfdb2d4417707f780334040-1.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/l_f95d6b6e4af2bc933315e9cf2dac83-1.jpg

I dunno mine is pretty hot... one on the left.
Reason i would go america. Fit as fook

Old Geezer
09-23-2009, 03:51 AM
Now you've got to ask yourself , How many people (other than will :D ) saved that picture to use as wanking material ...lol

And I'm sure she'll treasure that thought.

Dom.C
09-23-2009, 06:46 AM
LOL THANK YOU Lewis :)

Dom.C
09-23-2009, 06:47 AM
Righttttt

AH HA! We all know that we need further pictures for us all to carry on out investigation ;)

A statement like that needs backup and proof!

:D ;) :)

chadz aprilia
09-23-2009, 06:54 AM
anyone got the girls pic in question?

Dom.C
09-23-2009, 06:55 AM
anyone got the girls pic in question?

Nope, only the OP.

sam93
09-23-2009, 07:19 AM
You're giving it another shot then... I would go and see the lads who had tried it on with her that pissed you off and have a little word with them, just put the frighteners on them. They should then get the message of not messing around with your girlfriend.

I know for a fact, if I was in the same situation I would have probably flipped there and then lol.

wrx_02
09-23-2009, 08:28 AM
Righttttt

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/n1531628234_12545_5106.jpg
Idiot! Sorry man but you have lost your balls and she will fuck you over again so be ready!

Will-Radford
09-23-2009, 11:23 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/n1531628234_12545_5106.jpg
Idiot! Sorry man but you have lost your balls and she will fuck you over again so be ready!

Then when she does he can post some pictures up for us to see ;)

wrx_02
09-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I am going to have my man, Will hold on to your man card until ya figure it out. I really do wish you the best though.

Old Geezer
09-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Me too, but don't be surprised if she asks you to have 'welcome home' tattoed on your back.

Dom.C
09-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Me too, but don't be surprised if she asks you to have 'welcome home' tattoed on your back.

Jesus boy :(

Also, I just forgot, it's a long distance relationship?

I don't mean to be hasty but there is a high chance of her having done stuff with lads in the past that you don't know about. Especially if you were with her that night.

(Can't remember if you were or not lol)

DanHam
09-23-2009, 01:46 PM
Dom how can you offer advice on FEMALE relationships? Your GAY :P

:D

wrx_02
09-23-2009, 01:52 PM
RS Newbie = Dom? :confused:

DanHam
09-23-2009, 01:59 PM
RS Newbie = Dom? :confused:

Yeah thats him :D

wrx_02
09-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Why Dom? Is that even a real name?

DanHam
09-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Why Dom? Is that even a real name?

Yeah its short for Dominic

wrx_02
09-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Ok makes sense :)

Will-Radford
09-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Just like mine

Will-radford = samantha

Makes perfect sense ;)

wrx_02
09-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Brandon is my name but a lot of people call me "B"

Will-Radford
09-23-2009, 03:27 PM
B to the R to the A to the N to the D to the O to the N

wrx_02
09-23-2009, 03:44 PM
^^^ How about I just call you Jerkface?

DanHam
09-23-2009, 03:57 PM
My name is Dan but everyone calls me God!

Will-Radford
09-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Nah ill stick with samantha if thats ok with you

Or will for short

Royzx
09-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Go shag other people/ meet other people if you live 75 miles way, she aint gonna find out lol!

bourney2007
09-23-2009, 05:11 PM
oh i missed this living 75 miles apart business.

She's probably getting some big black cock behind your back (not literally haha..... i hope!) that you don't even know about and how would you.
Got to know you can trust her, other wise you're just setting yourself up to look a dick again.

Royzx
09-23-2009, 05:16 PM
oh i missed this living 75 miles apart business.

She's probably getting some big black cock behind your back (not literally haha..... i hope!) that you don't even know about and how would you.
Got to know you can trust her, other wise you're just setting yourself up to look a dick again.

Exactly my point, least you wouldn't look a dick if she were shaggin someone else and so were you ;) might aswell try find someone else mate, 75 miles is a bit far to be with someone at this age especially if theres hardly any trust!

bourney2007
09-23-2009, 05:21 PM
Exactly my point, least you wouldn't look a dick if she were shaggin someone else and so were you ;) might aswell try find someone else mate, 75 miles is a bit far to be with someone at this age especially if theres hardly any trust!

totally agree mate.

I'd try a long distance realtionship if i was in my 30's or whatever but not at our age.
There's no trust with anyone anymore. There's so many lads after a qucik shag and wayy to many girls just giving it away (dirty skanks) and the rest are pressured into it mostly.

She will be sitting at home, 75miles from you, bored and lonley. She starts texting a few boy mates. Maybe one of them comes over and they have a laugh and start dating or something. How would you even know if she didn't tell you?

Long distance relationships are bad times (especially with an RS50, arriving in a RAC truck with a 28stone, long haired bloke called dave isn't cool! haha)

Royzx
09-23-2009, 05:25 PM
Why you need a car ;P Then again my 106 has been less reliable than the RS lol! But a hell of a lot comfier and quicker! lol

Yea, I couldn't deal with a long distance relationship you will never fully get to know them, only online and meetin a few times, you never know what they could get upto when they're bored like Bourney said! You only live once mate, you shouldn't be moping about after a girl who lives 75 miles away, even if you love her because she's obviously bad new and theres trust issues!

chadz aprilia
09-23-2009, 05:28 PM
Why you need a car ;P Then again my 106 has been less reliable than the RS lol! But a hell of a lot comfier and quicker! lol

Yea, I couldn't deal with a long distance relationship you will never fully get to know them, only online and meetin a few times, you never know what they could get upto when they're bored like Bourney said! You only live once mate, you shouldn't be moping about after a girl who lives 75 miles away, even if you love her because she's obviously bad new and theres trust issues!

rs50 or rs125?

because up to about 80mph it will be close if not the rs125 would just be infront. I agree top end speed

Royzx
09-23-2009, 05:32 PM
rs50 lol, raced my mates rs125, got past him at 115 mph tho, on a private road ofc! ;)

chadz aprilia
09-23-2009, 05:33 PM
was going to say haha.

Royzx
09-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Had the alternator and throttle cable go within 12 hours of each other, total cost to fix 23 ;) God i love scrapyards lol

chadz aprilia
09-23-2009, 05:37 PM
Breakers ftw

Royzx
09-23-2009, 05:40 PM
All theese scrapage scheme cars too! :plus: Get a few bonuses off some of theese cars lol!

bourney2007
09-23-2009, 05:43 PM
All theese scrapage scheme cars too! :plus: Get a few bonuses off some of theese cars lol!

Shame about them really.

I di a track rod end, tyre and other bits and bobs on a toyota carina yesterday. Bill came to around 160including MOT, it was driven straight to the scrapyard.

Did an alternator on a corsa (old stylee one) month ago, 200+ bill, again straight to the scrappy.
Waste of materials!

at least folk like you get them on the cheap haha.

Royzx
09-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Asif you can charge that! I did my track rod end in about 10 mins lol! Where you work? I'll come work for you ;) Alternator took me bout an hour lol! Yea i'm constantly in the scrapyard lookin for bits on the cheap, all I need is a 106 GTI to roll in then i'm having the suspension breaks etc lol

bourney2007
09-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Asif you can charge that! I did my track rod end in about 10 mins lol! Where you work? I'll come work for you ;) Alternator took me bout an hour lol! Yea i'm constantly in the scrapyard lookin for bits on the cheap, all I need is a 106 GTI to roll in then i'm having the suspension breaks etc lol

You might want to go and get your tracking checked mate.

If it's wrong it'll rip up your tires.

Correct me if im wrong but if it's toeing out it'll wear the inside of the tyre much quicker and if it's toeing in it will wear the outside much quicker.

Royzx
09-23-2009, 06:03 PM
Got my tracking and balancing done etc for 25 by the garage at end of road afterwards lol, only thing i couldn't do :(!

wrx_02
09-29-2009, 08:09 AM
So what ever happened? Is she banging someone else yet?

Dom.C
09-29-2009, 08:49 AM

LOL, I'm sure that will make him feel better :)

But yes, we need more details ;)

DanHam
09-29-2009, 01:15 PM

Will-Radford
09-29-2009, 01:19 PM
haha harsh but funny

wrx_02
09-29-2009, 01:22 PM
I gotta know how it is going...... I don't mean to be harsh but it is the only way. All you guys will figure that out. You can tell any of your friends what you want when it comes to girls but they will only do what they want until they get burned too many times and then they will figure it out.

I think this quote explains it:

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."

DanHam
09-29-2009, 01:25 PM
Well as far as I know he's decided to give it another go.

sk8inmadkid
09-30-2009, 11:39 AM
Yeah

Then she fucking dumped me

Now I look a cunt! Shes been shagging another guy

Will-Radford
09-30-2009, 11:51 AM
what did we all say?

RS Dude
09-30-2009, 12:23 PM
what did we all say?

I expected you to say "show us those pics"....LOL

Dom.C
09-30-2009, 12:24 PM
LOOL oh dear.

DanHam
09-30-2009, 01:09 PM
Yeah

No offense but what a cunt, shes been to you! I hope you sorted the other guy out?

now you won't find posting pictures of her on here will you :D :kidding:

wrx_02
09-30-2009, 01:15 PM
*Chants Chants* Post the pic, post the pics, post the pics.....

*waits with anticipation*

Sorry man didn't think it would happen this soon but figured she would screw you over again. Lesson learned. Next time you think sometime is up, tell them straight up you don't have time for their bull shit and to step off!

DanHam
09-30-2009, 01:23 PM
*Chants Chants* Post the pic, post the pics, post the pics.....

*waits with anticipation*

Will-Radford
09-30-2009, 01:29 PM
how old are you wrx :D

PICS PICS

wrx_02
09-30-2009, 01:56 PM
27 going on 18 :D

DanHam
09-30-2009, 02:01 PM
27 going on 18 :D

I like it :)

Will-Radford
09-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Haha, nice one

Dom.C
09-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Yes. Now we can see the pictures.

It will make you feel better mate :)

Will-Radford
09-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Yes. Now we can see the pictures.

It will make you feel better mate :)

And help us understand his pain

wrx_02
09-30-2009, 04:32 PM
What you are suppose to do is have sex with her after you get back together and then right after like 5 mins after tell her how you think you should see other people.

I did that to an old gf one time cause she kept hanging out with this guys, her friend told me about. I had started college and she was still in our old high school. Should have seen the look on her face. That is what she gets for fucking around with me. a year later she got pregnant from some guy at a party, that she cheat with her current bf but he claims the child. Poor guy.

Dom.C
09-30-2009, 04:32 PM
im well up for seeing those pictures she had a right pair on her i speak for will dan dom and wrx as wel here

Well said boiii :)

rusty2000
09-30-2009, 04:36 PM
Can you not get a life or something. Why use a motorcycle forum for you errant drivel about girls. There are other more appropriate sites for this kind of thing!

DanHam
09-30-2009, 04:37 PM
:plus: Nos Burner

her face must of been a picture WRX, Hahaa :D

DanHam
09-30-2009, 04:39 PM
Can you not get a life or something. Why use a motorcycle forum for you errant drivel about girls. There are other more appropriate sites for this kind of thing!

Okay from your post count, I guess you don't visit here regularly, so maybe you should take a look over the last few pages and look at the type of friendly chatter that we have on here. Its a forum! Don't take it to heart.

Will-Radford
09-30-2009, 04:42 PM

Calm it kiddo

wrx_02
09-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Rusty is right... but I do love all the friendly banter. And for God sake you have a motorcycle, I mean it is not hard to pick up chicks with it.

I mean it is the best thing to pick up chicks! Well maybe second best.
1. puppies
2. motorcycles
3. cash

Dom.C
09-30-2009, 05:49 PM
2 stroke 50cc + L plates + girls = fail.

Dom.C
09-30-2009, 05:50 PM

Who is this guy LOL.

DanHam
10-01-2009, 05:44 AM
Who is this guy LOL.

DanHam
10-01-2009, 05:45 AM
2 stroke 50cc + L plates + girls = fail.

:plus: I once started my RS in front of a girl and she LOL'd.

williamr
10-02-2009, 05:27 AM

She's a 16 year old girl. That puts her about 12 months ahead of you in the maturity stakes. Re-read your post and you'll see that that isn't very much.

Have a wank.

Rob

Dom.C
10-02-2009, 05:56 AM
She's a 16 year old girl. That puts her about 12 months ahead of you in the maturity stakes. Re-read your post and you'll see that that isn't very much.

Have a wank.

Rob

"Have a wank.

Rob"

Well Rob, along with a lot of people on here, you've made my day.

Dom.C
10-02-2009, 05:59 AM
:plus: I once started my RS in front of a girl and she LOL'd.

Awww LOOL.

I feel for ya'.

Will-Radford
10-02-2009, 05:59 AM
Haha, must admit made me laugh

DanHam
10-02-2009, 06:59 AM

Have a wank.

Rob

DanHam
10-02-2009, 07:00 AM
"Have a wank.

Rob"

Well Rob, along with a lot of people on here, you've made my day.

DanHam
10-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Awww LOOL.

I feel for ya'.

Haha, I was so embarassed.

Will-Radford
10-02-2009, 07:01 AM
Tripple post FTL ;)

DanHam
10-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Tripple post FTL ;)

Hush your mouth :)

Will-Radford
10-02-2009, 07:03 AM
Haha

did you know paint stripper fucking hurts when you get it on skin?

Lol

Dom.C
10-02-2009, 07:56 AM
LOOL :funnypost

wrx_02
10-02-2009, 08:24 AM
I started my bike in front of a girl and she covered her ears. :(

Old Geezer
10-02-2009, 08:40 AM
RS50 noise is not the world's most macho is it. My 250 does not score highly in that respect either. It has it's uses though, I parked in a carperright car park the other ay to pop into another shop, when I came back, the wheel clampers were eyeing it up. He wanted a conversation, but unfortunately the bike made too much noise, I just couldn't hear him.

Will-Radford
10-02-2009, 09:02 AM
RS50 noise is not the world's most macho is it. My 250 does not score highly in that respect either. It has it's uses though, I parked in a carperright car park the other ay to pop into another shop, when I came back, the wheel clampers were eyeing it up. He wanted a conversation, but unfortunately the bike made too much noise, I just couldn't hear him.

Aww im sure you were really gutted you wouldnt hear him aye

Dom.C
10-02-2009, 09:06 AM

Haha!

At least the 250 sounds beefy higher up the rev range.

wrx_02
10-02-2009, 10:00 AM

I dropped a dB reader on mine and it was 110dB at Idle. :rolleyes:

Dom.C
10-02-2009, 10:00 AM

LOOL at idle!? Daymn.

wrx_02
10-02-2009, 10:26 AM
LOOL at idle!? Daymn.

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/?action=view&current=MOV01308.flv

The video really does no justice but you get the idea....

Will-Radford
10-02-2009, 10:37 AM
thats ace, love it

Morgan
10-02-2009, 10:39 AM
14 pages on.... hasn't the OP got over her and moved onto the next one yet? :burnout:

wrx_02
10-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Na I think he is crying and we are using his Thread as a playland for friendly banter....

Morgan
10-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Has he posted since? Or has he slit his wrists!

Who was it anyway?

Never mind - that doesn't matter. Banter on!

wrx_02
10-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Yeah

That's his last post.... he tried to work it out and what happened. I would have called her a clap havin jezebelle and it would have been done!

Will-Radford
10-02-2009, 11:13 AM
I still think he should have done what you said to her wrx

Morgan
10-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Control is letting go....

Looks like he was clinging on :(

Dom.C
10-02-2009, 11:16 AM

I like this thread :)

wrx_02
10-02-2009, 11:29 AM
I still think he should have done what you said to her wrx

You mean have sex with her knowing she is going to dump you later anyways and just cutting her off at the pass?

You have sex then like 5 mins after tell her it is not working anymore.... that is what she gets for cheating on you.

I never cheat I hate cheaters. In fact I was at a bike night and they had bikini models there asking us to go to the bar with them after words. My GF wasn't around but I gracefully declined even though they were so hot in those swim suits. Saw the new BMW sport bike in person too. Got to start it and drop a leg over it.

Morgan
10-02-2009, 11:42 AM
...she was one step ahead of him....!

I'd agree....I don't like cheaters much either, but then trust is there or it isn't. When it isn't, you have to start building it up again.

Most of the brolly girls are just inculcated into that kind of loose culture and they assume that you know the rules of the game and will play along with them. The trick is that they offer their looks and bikini on show time in exchange for your wallet and stuff.

But why would anyone do that? They just get in the way of the bikes! :)

wrx_02
10-02-2009, 11:44 AM
...she was one step ahead of him....!

I'd agree....I don't like cheaters much either, but then trust is there or it isn't. When it isn't, you have to start building it up again.

Most of the brolly girls are just inculcated into that kind of loose culture and they assume that you know the rules of the game and will play along with them. The trick is that they offer their looks and bikini on show time in exchange for your wallet and stuff.

But why would anyone do that? They just get in the way of the bikes! :)

Bwhahaha jokes on her cause I'm broke! I know how to screen these chicks. Good news is my stock goes up everyday and there stock goes down everyday!

Morgan
10-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Good news is my stock goes up everyday and there stock goes down everyday!

Sounds like you're into shoring up for more stable ass-ets ;)

wrx_02
10-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Well the way I see it is the girls out number the guys here in the US. So as girl snag up more and more guys the left overs stock goes down in that age range. So I have some prime real estate.

Morgan
10-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Lol. That's one way to look at it.

The only problem is, girls tend to go after the same sort of guy; and some types of guys just don't ever get a hit rate at all :)

Anyway! I have to go out for dinner with my girl tonight....toodles!!

Old Geezer
10-02-2009, 12:39 PM

Mine's quite civilised at idle, but at 10k it sounds like the gates of hell have been opened. No idea just how loud, especially as I'm leaving behind by then, but loud.

wrx_02
10-02-2009, 01:56 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/wrx_02/DaMooninites.jpg
I hope yo guys can hear this cause I am turning it up as loud as I possibly can.

Dom.C
10-02-2009, 03:30 PM

DanHam
10-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Haha

did you know paint stripper fucking hurts when you get it on skin?

Lol

Yeah I knew it did. It fucking killed me, I had to be like a lady and put hand cream on my hands for the last few night as they kept bleeding lol.

Dom.C
10-03-2009, 09:01 AM
Yeah I knew it did. It fucking killed me, I had to be like a lady and put hand cream on my hands for the last few night as they kept bleeding lol.

You do that anyway? :confused:

DanHam
10-03-2009, 11:24 AM
You do that anyway? :confused:

Yeah LOL, I didn't think it would do it that quick, its all sorted now :D
It wasn't even on my hands long and I was putting it on metal to get the laquer off so that I could polish them and I was dying to see how they would turn out.

patpete
10-06-2009, 12:53 AM
Well you now know that she's not take home to meet momma type of girl even though i assume she already has. She's a party girl plain and simple you have your fun with her and when it get to be not so much fun move on to a more meaningful relationship elsewheres. ------------quote-----------You cant turn a hoe into a housewife----end quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dom.C
10-06-2009, 06:15 AM
Well you now know that she's not take home to meet momma type of girl even though i assume she already has. She's a party girl plain and simple you have your fun with her and when it get to be not so much fun move on to a more meaningful relationship elsewheres. ------------quote-----------You cant turn a hoe into a housewife----end quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :funnypost

wrx_02
10-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Yeah LOL, I didn't think it would do it that quick, its all sorted now :D
It wasn't even on my hands long and I was putting it on metal to get the laquer off so that I could polish them and I was dying to see how they would turn out.

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2318686&posted=1#post2318686

Bwhahahahaha

Will-Radford
10-06-2009, 08:30 AM
You dropped yourself in that one dan lol

wrx_02
10-06-2009, 08:40 AM
You dropped yourself in that one dan lol

That's an out of Context too! LOL

Will-Radford
10-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Fucker!

haha

DanHam
10-06-2009, 01:48 PM
WRX you biatch ;) :D:D

Will-Radford
10-06-2009, 02:40 PM
lmfao thats another signature worthy quote

Will-Radford
10-06-2009, 02:41 PM
hahaahah

Will-Radford
10-06-2009, 02:43 PM
thats an out of context worthy quote there wrx

DanHam
10-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Haha very good NOS ;)

wrx_02
10-06-2009, 02:49 PM
im on fire tonight boys (Y)

That is why you should wrap that gator and no regrets later!

wrx_02
10-06-2009, 02:52 PM
thats an out of context worthy quote there wrx

You need to Watch Chappelle Show if you never have. :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKT3-FdOLYM

wrx_02
10-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Ok I think it is passed the Statute of limitations and pictures can now be posted! :banana:

DanHam
10-28-2009, 09:15 AM
Ok I think it is passed the Statute of limitations and pictures can now be posted! :banana:

Yes I agree, I'm sure John (SK8) was posting them to people over MSN.

if so add dan-the-man326@hotmail.co.uk

and no perves, I've had enough of Will ;)

Dom.C
11-03-2009, 03:33 PM
this thread is safe as pie shame he removed the pic.. shes on facebook tho! search hayley wilson hahah

Or in Dan's case, search Sk8inmadkid's MSN ;)

DanHam
11-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Hmm to add or not to add? ;)

Dom.C
11-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Hmm to add or not to add? ;)

LMFAO all of us add her.

OH HALLOW RIGHT CLICK SAVE IMAGE AS.................HOST ON PHOTOBUCKET ;)

DanHam
11-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Okay maybe not to add, I cba to add 528 Hayley Wilsons.

DanHam
11-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Lewis, which one is she? :D

Dom.C
11-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Okay maybe not to add, I cba to add 528 Hayley Wilsons.

LOLOLOL Hayley Wilson fail :(

wrx_02
11-03-2009, 03:39 PM
this thread is safe as pie shame he removed the pic.. shes on facebook tho! search hayley wilson hahah

Bwhahaha I don't have face book :(

But I dressed up as FaceBook for Halloween.

Dom.C
11-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Bwhahaha I don't have face book :(

But I dressed up as FaceBook for Halloween.

LMFAO dressed up as Facebook? WTF!

No, dude sign up!

I can stalk your properly then ;)

DanHam
11-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Good lad, i'm gonna add her, might find myself a new cyber sex friend :kidding:

DanHam
11-03-2009, 03:41 PM
DOM WhAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACEBOOK?

Dom.C
11-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Good lad, i'm gonna add her, might find myself a new cyber sex friend :kidding:

LMFAO Dan, you're not joking!

wrx_02
11-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Yeah from The Office:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/105436/the-office-haunted-warehouse

DanHam
11-03-2009, 03:44 PM
LMFAO Dan, you're not joking!

Okay no I' not ;)

Dom.C
11-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Yeah from The Office:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/105436/the-office-haunted-warehouse

Only people in the US can see the video :(

Dom.C
11-03-2009, 03:52 PM
DOM WhAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACEBOOK?

I answered that on another thread aha :confused:

DanHam
11-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Ooops my bad I missed it. I'll go retrace my steps ;)

Dom.C
11-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Ooops my bad I missed it. I'll go retrace my steps ;)

Good boy ;)

wrx_02
11-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Only people in the US can see the video :(

Looks like I win again!

I just wrote the word "book" on my face and went out drinking!

DanHam
11-03-2009, 04:07 PM
HAHA Wrx :happy:

Josh.B
11-03-2009, 04:10 PM
wer in the off topic section so im just going to :spam: this thread and say wow this forum has just got weird lol

guess the "RS50 possy" will be in this section all the time then haha

and WRX LMFAO ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dom.C
11-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Looks like I win again!

I just wrote the word "book" on my face and went out drinking!

LMFAO legend.

rs50orange
11-03-2009, 04:13 PM
ha remember break up sex is generally the best

DanHam
11-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Yeah Josh we will all be staying in here, till you post pics of your VFR :D

Josh.B
11-04-2009, 08:36 AM
Yeah Josh we will all be staying in here, till you post pics of your VFR :D

iv told you, your gunn have to wait til i get me new phone and i dont upgrade til 10th december lol

all i got now is my works phone and all they give you is a phone, battery and a charger lol no USB leads to put in your computer lol

anyways its not finished yet and not posting pics of it half naked! she will be embarrased