PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Gone!

olepoop
08-10-2009, 12:03 PM
The other day I went to see what my local dealer had on the floor and as I walked in there were no Aprilias on the floor, just custom chopper types. Sad but true. So no new bikes to look at.:whiner::bond:

MBevans
08-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Sorry to hear that. We all like our dealerships, as without them we would be all "mail-order junkies" And as you stated where would we go to finger-print the latest toys.....

Yet to give up on Aprilia and sell custom choppers, sounds like a last ditch effort to stay alive, but most likely that will fail also.....
Today the way to make a million dollars with a dealership is to start with 2 million the year prior.....Sad times for many....

Mark

Intergrating
08-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Ha my Aprilia dealer is crap. I tryed to order a new tube,replied " your puting a tube in a street bike tire, I would not recommend that..." ohh and the classic " where did you buy that bike? ohh well, we don't do warranty work on bikes that you didn't buy from us.."and the famous
"no refunds on parts we ordered WRONG!"

Falken Hawke
08-11-2009, 01:06 AM
You actually went through ALL THAT with the same dealer? Frick, any dealership I go to only has one chance.