PDA

View Full Version : Tuneboy maps

XPS
07-14-2009, 06:02 AM
Have email Tuneboy in Australia regarding the start map in Tune edit, believe or not the reply I got back was “ The map labeled "Start" should not have been included in the software.
We do not know what it does yet.”:WTF: No wonder there is no information over the net. How ever they did give me something to play with. Not sure if anyone has cover this but here goes.
Open Tuneboy Edit and load a map. Press and hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard and hit key X. Now you should see about 6 more maps on the screen, all these maps are for starting and work for the first 10 seconds. Was hoping one of the new maps has the abilities to charge the 3 second delays but none of the map has time lines:rolleyes:

Alice Racing
07-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Thats standard software.

SXVINWA
07-14-2009, 11:19 AM
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I noticed that when you press the "control + X" the top of the TuneBoy Tune Editor header changes from the tune you had open to a "(Current tune in ECU)". I haven't experimented yet, but it may be that you have to be connected to the ECU when viewing the starting values????

Congratulations on even getting an e-mail response!!!