PDA

View Full Version : AF1 guys.

Rugergundog
04-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Hey do any of you guys have a headlight and shroud off a 08-09 model pulled off a race bike that you would be willing to sell? Ive got a 07 model coming and prefer the other light configuration.

Or anyone else? Figured the guys who race may have taken it off and its just collecting dust.

Drop me a PM if anyone has one worth parting with. I have no clue what new parts cost.

antbreon
04-26-2009, 07:12 PM
i like the one on the desadoro i need to take a closer look and see if i can fit it

Allen Noland
04-26-2009, 09:43 PM
Hey do any of you guys have a headlight and shroud off a 08-09 model pulled off a race bike that you would be willing to sell? Ive got a 07 model coming and prefer the other light configation

The headlight and shroud on the '07 and '08 USA models are the same.

Kuneff
04-27-2009, 07:49 AM
Which SXV had that flush composite looking head light???? I saw pics of it somewhere. It looked kinda cool. :D

spencer
04-27-2009, 08:54 AM
Which SXV had that flush composite looking head light???? I saw pics of it somewhere. It looked kinda cool. :D

I believe your referring to the euro versions.... kinda rounded and aerodynamic, similar to the one in the enduro kit

Rugergundog
04-27-2009, 05:01 PM
I am speaking of the version that is more "V" shaped vs a square. I was under the impression that this is the 08-09 model.

So is this the Euro front end?

In any event i like it much better and would be in the market for a take off.

Kodiak AK
04-28-2009, 12:51 AM
I have the Aprilia enduro kit http://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=3212. I have the tail light and rear fender installed on my "07" SXV 550. I don't need the front light or any of the other parts from the kit. I'm willing to sell the enduro kit minus the tail light and rear fender for $75.00 US.+ shipping.
All parts are new never installed.
PM me if interested.

:cheers:

Rugergundog
04-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Let me make sure that thing will bolt right up (guessing it will) and if so ill take it!

Rugergundog
04-28-2009, 05:01 PM
oh wait, says i have to take the guages and ignition off. Is this true?

Allen Noland
04-28-2009, 06:08 PM

The gauge has to be removed. There is a "jumper connection" that replaces the ignition switch, but we have been moving the key switch to the side when using the enduro headlight. The bulb in the enduro headlight is single element not High/Low.

Txduc
04-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Is it possible to order the Euro light instead of losing the cluster w/ the enduro kit? If so any idea on cost?

Kodiak AK
04-28-2009, 10:40 PM

YEP!
I just went and looked at the kit and the gauges would have to be removed or moved to another location (maybe make a bracket and mount the gauges on top of the handlebar mounts). There might be enough room for the key to stay at it's original location. I never tried it myself. I bought the kit for the tail light and fender, it was a better deal to buy the kit than to buy the pieces separately. Allen Noland(Extreme motorsports) posted that they relocate the key switch so I would have to go with what he says with out trying it myself, as I'm sure they have installed a few of these kits.
:cheers: