PDA

View Full Version : Great bike

j. w.
01-25-2009, 09:46 PM
I began riding three years ago after being off two wheels for nearly 25 years. Once I took the MSF I began my search for the perfect bike. The following are a list of the bikes that I have owned in that short period of time; BMW F650, BMW R1200R, BMW 800 ST, Suzuki 500GS, Triumph Bonneville (still have) and the Aprilia Mana. In my opinion, the R1200R is the only bike that comes close to handling as well as the Mana; the other bikes are all a distant third. I rarely ride the Bonneville because it feels like a chore to ride once you get off the Mana. The Mana has the perfect combination of speed and balance which makes it a great bike for the new and returning rider, and anyone else that wants the versatility of an automatic transmission. The more I ride the Mana the more I am convinced that this bike is the wave of the future and we may be ahead of the wave. Just my thoughts after a long day of riding.

JW

chrisrappl
01-26-2009, 07:47 AM
:plus:

DCtbh75
02-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I just rode my mana after she sat for a month in the garage and wow... I really missed her. She ran smooth and fun! It's going to be a good summer...