PDA

View Full Version : LeoVince RR

Troutmaster
01-13-2004, 08:45 PM
X

jasper-ditech
01-15-2004, 05:30 AM
I have only tried the derestricted Leovince ZX, for Ditech, and it drives good on the direct injection motor! I think that the RR, is based on the same as the ZX... I can recomend the ZX, if you would know..

Jebediah
01-15-2004, 11:00 AM
rr = zx + new (that think that has ZX (or RR) sign)

:banana:

aays888
01-15-2004, 04:40 PM
I think the diameter of the tail piece is a little wider than the ZX, and the silencer is more of a oval shape. I like it and have enquired about 1 with our Australian supplier. If and when it arrives I will let the group know.
Anthony.

kinetik
06-09-2004, 07:47 AM
So what's up with that Leovince RR pipe? Did you get it? Eshops in Europe have it for around 130.

di-tech
06-09-2004, 09:26 AM
ys trout master say that ?? he is tellin what he think it is :S yer how it get on any 1

loveofpeds
06-09-2004, 10:08 AM
How does the RR perform on on a ditech with a 70cc kit? Has anybody tried it?

MOLECULAR-SR50
06-09-2004, 12:04 PM
I just purchased the Leo Vince ZX chrome that AF1 sell's...very well constructed...fit like a glove....sound's awesome...better overall performance.....look's very nice on scoot....:peace:

MOLECULAR-SR50
06-09-2004, 01:11 PM
hopefully this work's

loveofpeds
06-09-2004, 03:38 PM
That looks really good with your scooter, Id like the chrome one, its so much better, they should make all pipes like it. Just out of interest, have you got flames painted/stuck/mounted onto your foot plates, whatever it is, it looks smart.

MOLECULAR-SR50
06-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Thank's there Olly..they are rubber floor mat's for car/truck that I found at local auto part's store....used the original's as a pattern and lined up flame's to match with scoot....I was able to make 2 pair from 1 set of mat's..

loveofpeds
06-10-2004, 07:06 AM
I think that the look of flames is great on any vehicle, but that does look very good. Sorry Im not quite with you though, did the mats which you bought come with flames on them, and then you cut them out of that?

MOLECULAR-SR50
06-10-2004, 04:26 PM
yes

loveofpeds
06-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Okay. Anyway whilst were conversing the subject of gears, I thought Id tell you what happened to me today. It may sound really serious but its not and I dont care in the slightest. Well basically (as some of you may know) I sparyed my exhaust the other week, and when putting it back together I left of the little bracket which gives the canister support, now I done this simply because the exhaust looks threes times nicer without it. At first I didnt consider the consiquences, but now I have learnt my lesson, I admit I was stupid for doing it anyway. Well, what happened was nothing for about two weeks, and then suddenly today I went over a bump, and the silencer snapped off, so I stopped and went to retrieve it, rode straight home. I bet your thinkning that it was loud, F*CKING loud, louder than a motocross bike! Anyway I have had it welded back up, which was only 4 anyway. So, I just let you know if anybody is missing the bracket put it on NOW, no, actually leave your computer and go and put it on, right this minute!