PDA

View Full Version : The Frozen North

shovelheadwolf
11-21-2008, 02:05 AM
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada here... Any other Canadian, Western, or even Albertan 'Priller riders out there? I know Nick and Eugene run RSV-Rs. Any Tuono people? And yes, I am totally in lust with the new RSV-4. I may have to sell a couple of bikes, but I WILL have one!

bikesinmud
11-21-2008, 11:20 AM
yup, we've chatted in other forums, I've got the Factory T, in Wetaskiwin. Good luck with getting the RSV-4. That's going to be such a killer bike, for your sake keep checking the RIV list so you can buy it from AF1 and dealer support won't be an issue like it is up here. I still take mine to Rev even though they don't sell them anymore. Great service from guys that actually have experience with the Ape's. Really too bad they don't carry the brand for whatever reason they dropped them.

PAPASMURF
12-01-2008, 08:49 PM
medicine hat
have a 2009 mana its a great bike for someone that hasn't ridden since the 1950's

johnson05
12-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Didsbury here.
I got an RS250 last year so I try to make it up to Stratotech as many times as I can over the summer. Race City is closer but its just too much of a hole to waste my time at. Down in Calgary there were a couple of guys that used to come out to track days with their RSV's. I love when those things fire up. Way better sound than a Duc in my opinion. Hope you guys come out to some track attacks. Not a lot of Aprilia representation out there.:)

TuonoAB
12-30-2008, 11:46 PM
Calgary Alberta here! Glad to see a few other Alberta riders out there. I know there are a few more on here just gotta get them to come outta hiding. Hey Johnson05 what year RS250 do you have, I would love to have one as a track day tool (not that I ever get days off to go to a track day,) can they be road legal in Canada? Anyways we all need to arrange a ride in the new year, people would be shocked to see all these Aprilias, they wouldn't know what they were!

johnson05
12-31-2008, 05:21 PM
My RS is a 99. There are a few old ones that are street legal but it is pretty rare to find one in road trim.

TuonoAB
12-31-2008, 06:50 PM
Sorry to ask again but they are some road legal ones in Canada? I know there are some road legal ones in the states (of course they aren't admissable into canada) so I would presume you can only bring them in for track use?

emielfellinger
01-10-2009, 06:05 AM
Edmonton Alberta here. (well Oldenzaal The Netherlands right now :) )
I'm brining my 1995 RS250 to canada this spring.
Have to ship it in parts and then put it back together but i'll do that gladly.
Onces its back together i'l register it as a "home build" bike and get it out on the road and every now and then a track day. I was sad to hear about the track down in Calgary. Now that was a fun track :)
You should be able to see me around Edmonton by March.

TuonoAB
01-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Nice man, glad to hear. I actually am currently trying to cook up a deal on a RS250 myself. Hope that it all works out and you get that baby on the road!

johnson05
01-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Calgary is a never ending soap opera. One minute its going to close and one minute its going to stay open. There are several different track days. Here is a link to some 09 dates.....
http://www.roadracing.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2938