PDA

View Full Version : Its back

PJ ENGINEERING
11-13-2008, 07:50 PM
Just checked in to look at some PM and see that the 125 section is back! :eek:woohoo
So what’s the score with the RS125 in the USA, what model have you got Euro 3

HONDARACER
11-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Not just in the USA, we have them in Canada too! Its a Full power Euro 3 without lights and turnsignals and mirrors.

mike1971
11-14-2008, 12:15 AM
Do you ship here to the U.S.?

PJ ENGINEERING
11-14-2008, 05:33 AM
Do you ship here to the U.S.?

Sure do my friend, best looking here http://www.girlonabike.com/acatalog/Aprilia_RS1252.html as this will be our new site in the next few weeks, it is just sitting on that server untill we are finished with it.

For shipping costs just contact Angela at sales@prox.co.uk

Or PM me on here.

So have i got this right aprilia have sold the bike into the USA but only as a race bike ? and you can not legaly put it on road

mike1971
11-14-2008, 07:39 AM
Thats correct but a few lucky souls such as myself have got them tagged!
If I'm not mistaken these bikes are "fullpower". with the Rave/e pv installed, no catalysts in the pipe, cdi drilled and carb jetted richer?? Mine runs great but it does seem spark gets retarded at @ 9-10k rpm like its governed. Is that possible w/ these mods supposedly done?? Are we sure the the cdi's drilled and bridge is snapped at the FACTORY?? I still need to look myself i guess. Also w/ this "jr GP" pipe is the 34mm carb gonna work well w/ it as will the oil pump??
Thx!

HONDARACER
11-14-2008, 08:18 AM
Mike I bought 2 of these bikes, 1 had great power and reved to the moon right out of the box, the other had no power over 8000RPM. I wound up swapping carbs between te 2 bikes and now the power has swapped bikes. I still need to take the carb apart to see what is different. Damn dealer washed his hands. Fookin crook.

mike1971
11-14-2008, 08:31 AM
Sorry. I now saw your post about this. Weird huh?? I'm not a tech but i wouldnt think the carb would do that! Well I can live w/ it till the I can recoup and get the 34mm bought. That is my only mod I have planned. I hope....:) How about you?