PDA

View Full Version : My new 125.....Oh, What Fun......

ThisEndUp
10-31-2008, 10:34 AM
Well, I did it.

Out with the RSVR, in with the little RS.

See you all at the track in Spring.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa266/ThisEndUp_photos/newprilar.jpg

motopix
10-31-2008, 11:08 AM
Nice. If you care to share, where'd you get it and what did it cost?

ThisEndUp
10-31-2008, 12:08 PM
Motorcycle Mall here in Belleville,NJ

$5799

'Figured they were a little more $$ than Eurosports in Pa., but Mot. Mall is walking distance from where I work. No travel time. :p:

I thought it was funny when the sales rep was asking me how much hp the bike has and what did it weigh......and what am I going to do with it....it's not street legal ya know. :rolleyes:

motopix
10-31-2008, 01:47 PM
Sweet. Very tempted if I can find one within a reasonable distance from D.C.
Thanks for the info.

ThisEndUp
10-31-2008, 05:37 PM
'Just ripped around the neighborhood real quick. :banana: Scared a bunch of trick or treaters.....oooops.

This bike is going to be fun!

It's a moped on steroids. Doesn't have the ooompff of my 350 or 500....but it sure steers damn quicker. Yay..fun. More dancing bananas :banana:

WTR
11-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Motorcycle Mall here in Belleville,NJ

$5799

'Figured they were a little more $$ than Eurosports in Pa., but Mot. Mall is walking distance from where I work. No travel time. :p:

I thought it was funny when the sales rep was asking me how much hp the bike has and what did it weigh......and what am I going to do with it....it's not street legal ya know. :rolleyes:

What was the price at the dealer in Pa? How was MC Mall to deal with? Are the US bikes de-restricted??

ThisEndUp
11-21-2008, 07:58 AM
MC Mall only had 1 RS and they're not getting any more.

As far as dealing with them......are you a MC Mall employee? :rolleyes:
I only dealt with them because they're a couple blocks away from me. Otherwise
they wouldn't be my first choice.

Noassmblyrqired
11-21-2008, 08:19 AM
There were very few of these imported... I'm not sure there are many left. You may have to search around a little. There's some over priced ones on ebay...

I paid $5500 plus about $400 set up fee which included a dyno break in. With tax it was just over $6k

DucatiEater
11-21-2008, 09:50 AM
Sweet. Very tempted if I can find one within a reasonable distance from D.C.
Thanks for the info.

Xtreme Power Sports in Maryland has them at $5999 out the door, the are also doing street versions.

WTR
11-21-2008, 07:27 PM
MC Mall only had 1 RS and they're not getting any more.

As far as dealing with them......are you a MC Mall employee? :rolleyes:
I only dealt with them because they're a couple blocks away from me. Otherwise
they wouldn't be my first choice.

Thanks.
Absolutely not an employee. Just curious since based on my proximity,I have a couple of choices in Aprilia dealers and they could potentially be one I'd be buying from.