PDA

View Full Version : RS125-USA titles/MSO

Ed / AF1 Racing
10-14-2008, 11:01 PM
The MSOs showed up today for our little gems....sux it says "not for highway use" on them.....

more hoops....

xrfupa
10-15-2008, 12:48 AM
Can still be register here in little ole kansas. I had a pocket bike I registered/insured/titled, the mso it came with said the same thing. Our little town dmv didnt know what to do or what code to give it so they made one up and gave me my tags and off i went. Fastest i could go on it was 40mph being 6'200lbs. There actually is a use for a minimum speed limit on highways..... funny how many looks i got.

speedkelly
10-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Hmmm...I think you will be seeing a lot of these things on the street.....not for highway use......I would just tell the dmv it is under 125cc there for not legal for highway use...(freeway)...but is still street legal.....17 digit vin......should not be to hard.......looks like a whole lot of fun.....had rs250 in the uk on the street was a great bike...

CarbonR1half
10-18-2008, 11:14 PM
Ed, it's James from TWS on fridays trackday with LSTD. man i would like to thank you once again for allowing to me to rock the sweet 125 for 2 sessions on Friday. lovely little bike indeed. i am almost interested enough to sell the other two minis in order to buy one of these for CMRA racing, if they approve them into their program.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r266/SwiftE1/LSTD%20TWS%2017-Oct-08/DSC_0745.jpg :worship:

i would love to ride it again but, with a bit stiffer front suspension tho.

BTW, the pic in the avatar is the wifey! :lame:

Socket
10-20-2008, 05:45 PM
hop on supermotojunkie...there are MANY ways around the "not for highway use"

iroc07
10-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Socket- thanks for the heads-up, I was getting worried. I cant wait to rock mine on the street, I know how many looks my RS50s got so this thing should be a blast.

HONDARACER
10-25-2008, 10:02 AM
All the kids look in awe when they here the pop pop ring ding ding of the 2T passing them by. In this day and age of internet I am sure most of them have seen these bikes or rush home to look them up.

nc_mx_kid
11-14-2008, 11:40 AM
the bike has all the requirements for street use(signals, mirrors , tag bracket, running headlight, tail/brakelight. but do not come w/ them to the states. )

shouldn't be hard.

We are going to check w/ the local DMV here in charlotte that we do all our work w/ to see whats up

dmitriy
11-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Any know about obtaining an MSO from a bike brought over across the pond? Seems like with the Pound taking a dip its now cheaper to get a bike over there with all the road legal acc. and bring it over. You think a UK dealer would be able to get the MSO?