Who is the out-right Piss-head of the forum?:confused:

The Dr.Jon
08-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Who is the out-right Piss-head of the forum?:confused:

No contest....Hairy!:worship:

:cheers:

FACESLIDER
08-30-2008, 02:57 PM
well it aint me I don't drink:happy: Although I had half a bottle of bud last xmas, and it went to my head:happy: Gonna have the other half this xmas:rolleyes:

GC6269
08-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Post hoon drink off?

whiner
08-30-2008, 04:35 PM
me think this is a dopey poll:WTF:

TRexRacing
08-30-2008, 05:19 PM
piss head=drunk?

GC6269
08-30-2008, 05:44 PM
What about a forum pie head poll?

ARAIHEAD
08-31-2008, 02:18 AM
What about a forum pie head poll?

Carefull!!:fangs::fangs:

The Dr.Jon
08-31-2008, 02:30 AM
piss head=drunk?

Indeed.

windy
08-31-2008, 05:05 AM
Oh yer....had at least ten pints this weekend, all orange squash....went straight to me fucking bladder:pissed: pissing like an horse all weekend :happy:

Hairy is gunna win this and quite rightly so:plus::plus:

AliPisha
08-31-2008, 05:30 AM
Hairy an MoNgOoOOO had a good drinkin sesh when Drjon an Hairy came to visit.But i agree that Hairy likes a drink.But FOSTERS and CARLING:eek:!!!!You could use tha stuff for brushin yer teef with mun,its feckin water.Stellactatwat or Krony1664 is the real deal,along wi vodka and bushmills irish whiskey.:worship::worship::worship::worship:

The Dr.Jon
08-31-2008, 06:23 AM
Hairy an MoNgOoOOO had a good drinkin sesh when Drjon an Hairy came to visit.But i agree that Hairy likes a drink.But FOSTERS and CARLING:eek:!!!!You could use tha stuff for brushin yer teef with mun,its feckin water.Stellactatwat or Krony1664 is the real deal,along wi vodka and bushmills irish whiskey.:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Well, if you hadn't bottled out of the drinking contest at FatBoy's last night you could have proved that, but otherwise it's all words.....:blah::blah::blah:

Can you clarify, did you have sheep shit in your helmet or on your helmet?:eek:

whiner
08-31-2008, 06:28 AM

Just ask Harry the home brew was falling down water.:worship::plus::worship::plus:

AliPisha
08-31-2008, 06:35 AM
Just ask Harry the home brew was falling down water.:worship::plus::worship::plus:

Fair play Harry had a crackin grazed lip from Fatbars fallydown fluid.:happy:

ARAIHEAD
08-31-2008, 06:37 AM
:WTF: So did the MoNgOoOoOo actually have sheep shit in his JAPS EYE????????:eek::eek::confused::bump:

AliPisha
08-31-2008, 06:41 AM
Aye boyo sheep shit in lid!!!:eek:

whiner
08-31-2008, 07:42 AM
Aye boyo sheep shit in lid!!!:eek:

That was hairy, not me. He was using my internet last night.:eek::cheers:

scotsy
08-31-2008, 08:33 AM
Heres a pic of the sheep in question at the ponderosa cafe:eek::eek::eek:

whiner
08-31-2008, 12:08 PM
Of course it's going to be hairy, I brew it, he help's drink drink drink it.:plus:

AliPisha
08-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Feckin hell mush that stuff looks like piss in Hairys glass.Tho Harry did say it tasted pretty good.

The Dr.Jon
08-31-2008, 01:13 PM
So what happened to HarryH? Is the special ingredient in FatBars brew Rhohipnol?:bump:

whiner
08-31-2008, 01:14 PM
Feckin hell mush that stuff looks like piss in Hairys glass.Tho Harry did say it tasted pretty good.

Yeah we carried it from the garage.:bangwall: it got a little cloudy:bangwall::bangwall:

whiner
08-31-2008, 02:31 PM
So what happened to HarryH? Is the special ingredient in FatBars brew Rhohipnol?:bump:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh about the Rhohipnol........I had to knobble them to slow them down......:bump::eek::fangs::fangs::fangs::fangs:

The Dr.Jon
08-31-2008, 03:16 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh about the Rhohipnol........I had to knob them to slow them down......:bump::eek::fangs::fangs::fangs::fangs:

Knobbing them would just make 'em walk funny wouldn't it?:confused:

welshtuono
08-31-2008, 03:57 PM
Knobbing them would just make 'em walk funny wouldn't it?:confused:

I thought they was walkin funny......just put it down to a long ride:eek:

The Dr.Jon
08-31-2008, 04:25 PM
I thought they was walkin funny......just put it down to a long ride:eek:

Perhaps FB is good at it?:happy:

AliPisha
09-01-2008, 02:19 AM
Hairy did say to me,that somethin strange happened to him the night before the hoon at Fatbars after drinkin tha home brew.And that he couldnt remember doin any decorating,but everytime he farted wall paper paste shot outta his arse.:eek::eek::eek:And i wondered why Fatbars had a wicked smile on his face at Mcdodgeys

Harry H
09-01-2008, 04:53 AM
Came round and found myself flat out on the bathroom floor thinking "why is this lino pushed up against my face" :WTF::WTF:

The Dr.Jon
09-01-2008, 04:56 AM
Came round and found myself flat out on the bathroom floor thinking "why is this lino pushed up against my face" :WTF::WTF:

Were you on your own?:eek:

welshtuono
09-01-2008, 04:58 AM

Was that a friction burn on your lip?:eek:

whiner
09-01-2008, 06:29 AM
I'm LMBFAO here. I've spat my cuppa tea everywhere.

Who's up for another lap of the route before the cold weather set's in. Date's on a post card. Seven week's lead-time for more home brew if your bothered about having more rocket fuel.

I don't mind having people over, I had such a good time.:rolleyes::worship::cheers:

ARAIHEAD
09-01-2008, 06:34 AM

Who's up for another lap of the route before the cold weather set's in. Date's on a post card. Seven week's lead-time for more home brew if your bothered about having more rocket fuel.

I don't mind having people over, I had such a good time.:rolleyes::worship::cheers:

Lets see the dates then?:)

whiner
09-01-2008, 06:48 AM
Date's on a post card.

Errrr that means you tell me what dates you can make it.:bangwall:

Date's on a post card. Or pm.

AliPisha
09-01-2008, 06:48 AM

Why yer would naar go anyways man!!!:happy:

Keith.Masai
09-01-2008, 06:50 AM

Sounds good to me m8, cos i wanna have a word with you bout my ears:eek:
depends wot shift I'm on but would probably be up for a night on the piss:)

whiner
09-01-2008, 06:55 AM
Sounds good to me m8, cos i wanna have a word with you bout my ears:eek:
depends wot shift I'm on but would probably be up for a night on the piss:)

There's nowt wrong with um, you just :eek: me abit there, how long does it take to get the hole that large. and how is it done :confused:

AliPisha
09-01-2008, 07:00 AM
There's nowt wrong with um, you just :eek: me abit there, how long does it take to get the hole that large. and how is it done :confused:

Fer fecksake stop windin big ears up!!!!:happy:

Keith.Masai
09-01-2008, 07:06 AM
Fer fecksake stop windin big ears up!!!!:happy:

i'll see you this afternoon ya twat:WTF: Ya stumpy little git:happy:

ARAIHEAD
09-01-2008, 07:07 AM
how long does it take to get the hole that large. and how is it done :confused:

You get someone to shove thier knob through yer lug-hole!!!:eek::bump::happy:

Keith.Masai
09-01-2008, 07:08 AM

Don't ya like a bit of body art? I had 3 years of boredom to deal wiv....the secret is start off small and work ya way up bro:happy:

AliPisha
09-01-2008, 07:10 AM
i'll see you this afternoon ya twat:WTF: Ya stumpy little git:happy:

Yeah yeah no worries big ears!!!
And for the record yer should got 5yrs yer twat!!Cos if that gun had a flare in it yers woulda shot the koont!!See years later BIG EARS
:happy::happy:

Keith.Masai
09-01-2008, 07:11 AM
You get someone to shove thier knob through yer lug-hole!!!:eek::bump::happy:

So you must be the fat gay cunt everyone was talking bout:eek: They must av bin right cos you really do av a fixation bout knobs doncha?

AliPisha
09-01-2008, 07:17 AM
So you must be the fat gay cunt everyone was talking bout:eek: They must av bin right cos you really do av a fixation bout knobs doncha?

Oi hes a mate of mine yer big earred twat!! And for the record the txts were sent as a joke...Now feckin chillout yer goin the right way to pissing people off.:mad::pissed::pissed:

ARAIHEAD
09-01-2008, 07:22 AM

And obviously you must be the out & out pleb they said that was trying to keep up with the rest of them until yer piece of shit trumpet knacked!!:bump:

Harry H
09-01-2008, 07:46 AM
They must av bin right cos you really do av a fixation bout knobs doncha?

I think he's sussed you out pretty quick there Araihead:bump::bump::bump:

ARAIHEAD
09-01-2008, 07:55 AM
I think he's sussed you out pretty quick there Araihead:bump::bump::bump:

Its not my fault i'm a fat gay koont !! :bump::bump:

whiner
09-01-2008, 03:09 PM
But it is your fault that you won't Hoon out side of Durham. We do have pie's down here as well.:cheers:

ARAIHEAD
09-01-2008, 03:43 PM
We do have pie's down here as well.:cheers:

Yer didn't tell me that before, yer twat!!!:fangs::fangs::bump:

Keith.Masai
09-01-2008, 04:43 PM
And obviously you must be the out & out pleb they said that was trying to keep up with the rest of them until yer piece of shit trumpet knacked!!:bump:

Okey dokey that was me, but my excuse for not catchin up was my bloody bike broke down:confused: So whats your excuse for always bein last? :spankie:

Omen
09-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Hairy, without a doubt, who else could get Froggie pished up whilst on tour!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/Omen22/003FroggieReS.jpg

ARAIHEAD
09-02-2008, 09:38 AM
So whats your excuse for always bein last? :spankie:

Try to explain how a fucking worthless jailbird worked that one out then?

whiner
09-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Went to my local Indian for a sit down meal, & found a pair of window licker

hairy
09-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Went to my local Indian for a sit down meal, & found a pair of window licker

i think them to dodgy looking geezers where just passing when they saw the lovely tracey sitting inside,and where giving her the standard southern come on:eek:

Keith.Masai
09-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Try to explain how a fucking worthless jailbird worked that one out then?

Tread careful mate!!! Very careful.We could oneday meet.:pissed:

scotsy
09-03-2008, 06:14 PM

Not unless he becomes an RAC breakdown chap:bump::bump::bump:

Harry H
09-04-2008, 03:06 AM
Not unless he becomes an RAC breakdown chap:bump::bump::bump:

I've just spat coffee all over my keyboard Norris, sorry I mean scotsy:):):):):):):):):):):)

AliPisha
09-04-2008, 03:44 AM

For fesksake Keef you aint leaRnt feckall ave yer?Chillout,and read the PM ive sent yers bout forum behaviour and FUN.

ARAIHEAD
09-04-2008, 04:34 AM

Tread! i'll tread alright, all over yer gormless hairy fecking heed! :fangs:

Yer've obviously have some sort of "chip" that needs urgent removal!:spankie:

ARAIHEAD
09-04-2008, 04:38 AM
For fesksake Keef you aint leaRnt feckall ave yer?Chillout,and read the PM ive sent yers bout forum behaviour and FUN.

Boyo, can yer try to control your "little loppy-eared dog" cos he may get a fecking thump. I divvent mind m8's like yersell tekking the piss but not some jumped-up jailbird twat that i havn't met!!:cheers:

Keith.Masai
09-04-2008, 05:27 AM
Boyo, can yer try to control your "little loppy-eared dog" cos he may get a fecking thump. I divvent mind m8's like yersell tekking the piss but not some jumped-up jailbird twat that i havn't met!!:cheers:

Tekking the piss???:WTF:I maybe an ex jailbird as you call it.But rest assured my fine fat friend that i didnt waste my time inside.I educated myself to a degree that i can actually spell the english language.Unlike your rotund self.From what ive read on this forum,you cannot even grasp how to speak let alone spell the english language.I must be fair ive read some of your threads on here,where people have upset you and you've made your little threats.I just think your a big bag of wind and piss.As for having big ears,well we all have our physical defects.Unfortunately yours is all over inside and out.Come to think why didnt you die out with the rest of the oversized,pea brained dinosaurs became extinct???And they were slow like you too.

Harry H
09-04-2008, 05:36 AM
Tekking the piss???:WTF:I maybe an ex jailbird as you call it.But rest assured my fine fat friend that i didnt waste my time inside.I educated myself to a degree that i can actually spell the english language.

Keith... It's always a bit doggy to have a go at another's grasp of the English language, because then you have to get all your replies spot on. In the days of spell checkers getting the alphabet in the right order isn't so hard but, there's still the matter of when to use capitals and correct punctuation.

Of course taking the piss out of another poster for a slight typo error is perfectly acceptable:bump::bump::bump:

Keith.Masai
09-04-2008, 05:46 AM
Keith... It's always a bit doggy to have a go at another's grasp of the English language, because then you have to get all your replies spot on. In the days of spell checkers getting the alphabet in the right order isn't so hard but, there's still the matter of when to use capitals and correct punctuation.

Of course taking the piss out of another poster for a slight typo error is perfectly acceptable:bump::bump::bump:

DODGY it is pal:happy:

Keith.Masai
09-04-2008, 05:47 AM
Doggy was the position you probably found yourself in Fatbars bathroom:happy::burnout:

Harry H
09-04-2008, 05:52 AM
I see you're getting the hang of this forum malarky :bump::bump:

ARAIHEAD
09-04-2008, 05:56 AM
"KEEFY" why divvent yer get yersell on Jon's French hoon , with a bit of luck, customs may find "something" to detain you back into one of Lizzy's holiday camps!! :rolleyes:

Keith.Masai
09-04-2008, 06:10 AM
"KEEFY" why divvent yer get yersell on Jon's French hoon , with a bit of luck, customs may find "something" to detain you back into one of Lizzy's holiday camps!! :rolleyes:

I is booked on the train pal............Ewe comin?

ARAIHEAD
09-04-2008, 06:17 AM
I is booked on the train pal............Ewe comin?

No "PAL" i aint, but i'm sure a couple of my m8's will LOOK AFTER you for me!!:rolleyes:

Keith.Masai
09-04-2008, 06:23 AM
Thats a bummer pal i was lookin forward to meetin ewe.....Hav a word wiv one of your m8s and see if they can put me up the night before:happy:

AliPisha
09-04-2008, 06:49 AM
No "PAL" i aint, but i'm sure a couple of my m8's will LOOK AFTER you for me!!:rolleyes:

Arai dont get involved bro,hes tryin to rag you.

hank
09-04-2008, 08:20 AM
Wow - this thread made it to 5 pages!

I am impressed!!!

The Dr.Jon
09-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Wow - this thread made it to 5 pages!

I am impressed!!!

Do I hear the whacking stick being polished?:eek:

Seriously, whoever started this thread is just asking to be banned, even if only for a week....:bump:

hank
09-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Do I hear the whacking stick being polished?:eek:

Seriously, whoever started this thread is just asking to be banned, even if only for a week....:bump:

Remember my earlier post? I have never whacked anyone or any thread (to date)...

I let the Admins make those calls and I stick to helping people with questions, moving threads, fixing stuff, etc. I have not seen a thread yet that requires me to intervene and go medieval...

Enjoy yourselves - just don't touch yourselves.... :cheers:

The Dr.Jon
09-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Remember my earlier post? I have never whacked anyone or any thread (to date)...

I let the Admins make those calls and I stick to helping people with questions, moving threads, fixing stuff, etc. I have not seen a thread yet that requires me to intervene and go medieval...

We're only joking with you, apart from the banning ARAIHEAD bit....:bump:

Harry H
09-04-2008, 08:54 AM

For christ sake don't start Ariahead on the gay thing again:tired::tired:

hank
09-04-2008, 09:04 AM
.... apart from the banning ARAIHEAD bit....:bump:

Banning Araihead? I would have thought drawn & quartered would be more appropriate and far more fun for the group...

Carry on lads!

ARAIHEAD
09-04-2008, 09:11 AM
Banning Araihead? I would have thought drawn & quartered would be more appropriate and far more fun for the group...

Carry on lads!

Cheers Hank, i'll send yer that cheque now m8 :cheers: