PDA

View Full Version : Another wheelie victim.....

windy
08-28-2008, 01:18 PM
.....nearly:bangwall:

A none member known for his colourful language was spotted lofting the front wheel exiting a round-a-bout,:worship: he saw the car and aborted the stunt but they turned round and followed him up the hill.:fangs: Said person thought about doing a runner....for a nano second,:WTF: blue lights, sinking heart, arse puckering he pulled up. Take a seat in the back of my car please sir. But yer an old fella what the hell are you doing wheelying like a squid or words to that affect :happy: Long lecture, dangerous, not worth it for a 10 metre wheelie etc.etc.

"Are you doing me for it"

No, we can't, we haven't got a book with us, not even a producer, we're on our way to a meeting and haven't got time for this but thought we needed to at least give you a bolocking.:worship::worship:

They checked all his details which checked out and told him to be on his way.....and keep it on two wheels.

Result, they'll be someone on the hoon this weekend that will not be pulling any wheelies....THE END

:cheers:windy

GC6269
08-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Result, they'll be someone on the hoon this weekend that will not be pulling any wheelies....THE END

Yeah right, that bloke can't ride on two wheels in a straight line... :worship:

Nooj
08-28-2008, 06:47 PM
"Sorry ossifer, I'm used to riding a 400, this is a big step up and it caught me out, I'll be more careful in the future"

hairy
08-29-2008, 01:44 AM
i bet there was some swearing when he seen the car turning around,glad he got away with it:plus::plus::plus:

ARAIHEAD
08-29-2008, 02:02 AM
Obviously a FAGGOT!!!!:rolleyes::happy:

windy
08-29-2008, 02:20 AM
Yeah right, that bloke can't ride on two wheels in a straight line... :worship:

Once, we were on a French motorway just bimbling along around the 100 mph mark to cover some miles, it was all getting a bit boring until said person came passed on the rear wheel at about 120 mph, fully loaded with luggage. Next thing I see in me mirrors was blue flashing lights, I pointed them out to you know who and he quickly pulled in to the right hand lane hoping they were going straight by but they matched our speed, about 80 mph now, glared at us and motioned for us the slow down, no mention of the wheelie :worship::worship:

hairy
08-29-2008, 02:23 AM
Once, we were on a French motorway just bimbling along around the 100 mph mark to cover some miles, it was all getting a bit boring until said person came passed on the rear wheel at about 120 mph, fully loaded with luggage. Next thing I see in me mirrors was blue flashing lights, I pointed them out to you know who and he quickly pulled in to the right hand lane hoping they were going straight by but they matched our speed, about 80 mph now, glared at us and motioned for us the slow down, no mention of the wheelie :worship::worship:

a bit like someone we know who was wheelying along the lake front in france when 2 bike cops came the other way,they gave a little wave and carried on,someone was very lucky that day aswell:cheers:isnt that right windy,

ps dont forget to tell steve araihead called him a fag

windy
08-29-2008, 02:26 AM
a bit like someone we know who was wheelying along the lake front in france when 2 bike cops came the other way,they gave a little wave and carried on,someone was very lucky that day aswell:cheers:isnt that right windy,

I don't know what you mean:tired::tired:

and...who's Steve :happy: :bond:

ARAIHEAD
08-29-2008, 03:04 AM

I called ALL of yers FAGS!!!:fangs::bump:

scanman
08-29-2008, 05:59 AM
bet hes feeling glad he didnt try to do a runner then id gladly take a bollocking any day :plus::plus:

.....nearly:bangwall:

A none member known for his colourful language was spotted lofting the front wheel exiting a round-a-bout,:worship: he saw the car and aborted the stunt but they turned round and followed him up the hill.:fangs: Said person thought about doing a runner....for a nano second,:WTF: blue lights, sinking heart, arse puckering he pulled up. Take a seat in the back of my car please sir. But yer an old fella what the hell are you doing wheelying like a squid or words to that affect :happy: Long lecture, dangerous, not worth it for a 10 metre wheelie etc.etc.

"Are you doing me for it"

No, we can't, we haven't got a book with us, not even a producer, we're on our way to a meeting and haven't got time for this but thought we needed to at least give you a bolocking.:worship::worship:

They checked all his details which checked out and told him to be on his way.....and keep it on two wheels.

ARAIHEAD
08-29-2008, 06:09 AM
id gladly take a bollocking any day :plus::plus:

SPANNER, you'd LOVE to take a bollocking for pulling a wheelie, as yer CANNOT WHEELIE !!!! :rolleyes::happy:

scanman
08-29-2008, 06:12 AM
touchy touchy

The Dr.Jon
08-29-2008, 08:27 AM
Lucky man that Profanity 'Pete', eh Martin....I mean windy?!
:bump:

begood
08-29-2008, 12:36 PM
You Brits are a cheeky lot. One of these days I have to get across the pond so I can enjoy a few cold beverages with all of you. Some how I think it will be an event to remember.

Bill.

ARAIHEAD
08-29-2008, 01:09 PM
You Brits are a cheeky lot. One of these days I have to get across the pond so I can enjoy a few cold beverages with all of you. Some how I think it will be an event to remember.

Bill.

Get youirself over Bill, you'd be more than welcome m8.:cheers:

begood
08-29-2008, 04:00 PM

Thank you very much, I will look into it possibly in the spring.

Bill.

FTM
08-30-2008, 12:14 AM

Bill.

Thank you very much, I will look into it possibly in the spring.

Bill.

How about a holiday exchange, you stop at my house while I stop at yours and we both have a bike to ride on :banana: . Mind you you'll need to get a second bike cos the missus rides and she'll need something.

My dogs called Taffy and his food is in a box under the stairs.

:cheers:

The Dr.Jon
08-30-2008, 01:51 AM
If yer going to exchange bikes and houses why not wives as well.:bump:

ARAIHEAD
08-30-2008, 06:14 AM

Yer havn't got one to exchange!!!!:confused::bump:..........are yer trying to tell us that another wedding is on the cards shortly?:cheers:

scanman
08-30-2008, 08:19 AM
Yer havn't got one to exchange!!!!:confused::bump:..........are yer trying to tell us that another wedding is on the cards shortly?:cheers:

perhaps a clanger has been dropped...lol:kidding:

FACESLIDER
08-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Oh dear:eek: Glad he got away with it though, lucky bloke :). I haven't done any since I've been caught:rolleyes:

kfbmR1
08-31-2008, 01:37 PM
looks like my mate got away with it aswell.(touch wood)
windy was this said person a family friend??? ahem ahem!!

begood
08-31-2008, 06:08 PM
How about a holiday exchange, you stop at my house while I stop at yours and we both have a bike to ride on :banana: . Mind you you'll need to get a second bike cos the missus rides and she'll need something.

Hey that's a good idea, and I have two bikes. Really though I wish I could get over there that soon, but I don't see it happining for a while yet.

Bill.

begood
08-31-2008, 06:10 PM

As a matter of fact I am getting married on September 20th. Now I don't want to seem greedy, but I think I will keep her to myself.:D

Bill.

whiner
09-01-2008, 01:12 AM

Hey that would be great. No more reason to slow down for the speed trap's. :devil::devil::devil: riding some else's bike in different country.

but vise versa I surpose.:funnypost but getting back to some unpleasant mail.:mad:

windy
09-01-2008, 01:23 AM
looks like my mate got away with it aswell.(touch wood)
windy was this said person a family friend??? ahem ahem!!

More like a family member:rolleyes:

kfbmR1
09-01-2008, 03:13 PM
thats what i thought. ha ha ha.......lucky bastard

The Dr.Jon
09-01-2008, 06:14 PM
kfcR1'sRcool:

I did write to the police about your little off with links to this forum. They e-mailed me back today to thank me with a 50 cheque from Crimestoppers. They said they'd be in touch with you next week for a chat.

:burnout: