PDA

View Full Version : Mana's Two Faces

rwp42
08-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Having lived with the bike for a month now, I am really coming to appreciate its dual nature. The bike is so smooth, collected, and nimble by default (in Touring mode), that it has been a real joy to commute with on a daily basis. In fact, it is so refined that it has taken me several rides to figure out just how much beast is lurking underneath.

A press of the button to Sport mode, and a willingness to push it into the amber lights, and a completely different bike emerges. A very capable, fun, and powerful sporty beast indeed. And the smiles just keep on coming.

I am hard pressed to think of another bike that so successfully combines these two facets.

RwP

needingmana
08-29-2008, 03:18 AM
Cant wait to ride one. Looking to get one for commuting as well. Whats your daily commute... fwy? street? Where did you buy btw?

rwp42
08-29-2008, 09:58 AM
I have a seven mile commute along the San Gabriel Mountain foothills. Most of the time I take surface streets -- there is a route that has few lights and I am against traffic. A very pleasant ride indeed.

I bought my bike at Temple City Powersport.

Harry 'O
09-04-2008, 03:32 PM
I think I'm about a year out from owning one of these. I'm happy to hear you enjoy it so much.