PDA

View Full Version : boxhill 25th

hairy
08-22-2008, 12:43 PM
any one up for a bimble on the bank holiday monday,got a whole day of and the weathers looking good,be warned though,the last b/h we went out the old bill where everywhere,mybe a early 8am meet at box then blast over to bury hill,cup of tea/pish then bimble back to boxhill for burgers and a good ould shite,then see from there,
is that a plan or wat:cheers:
or anyone else come up with a differant plan,its all good,just need to get the bike out and tested before the welsh hoon next week:cheers:

The Dr.Jon
08-22-2008, 12:46 PM
is that a plan or wat:cheers:
or anyone else come up with a differant plan,:cheers:

Yes, me, FTM, TuonoTim, slim, Mook, Harry and Windy are on a 'special hoon' that day and everyone else is at Cadwell. But do have fun down at Box Hill mate.....:bump:

hairy
08-22-2008, 02:19 PM
Yes, me, FTM, TuonoTim, slim, Mook, Harry and Windy are on a 'special hoon' that day and everyone else is at Cadwell. But do have fun down at Box Hill mate.....:bump:

cheers dude,u boys have a good day out 2

FTM
08-24-2008, 02:54 PM
I'll be over at Box Hill tomorrow but probably more like 10 ish. So hows about it Faceslider, just head for Dorking and follow the signs.
Thank you and goodnight, I have an appointment with some bottles.

:cheers:

hairy
08-24-2008, 04:28 PM
I'll be over at Box Hill tomorrow but probably more like 10 ish. So hows about it Faceslider, just head for Dorking and follow the signs.
Thank you and goodnight, I have an appointment with some bottles.

:cheers:

see u there dude,might have a bit of a lay in myself,mr faceslider is working tomorrow

nige harford
08-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Nice to meet you today guys. Hopefully I will be able to join in with your ride next time(bathroom tiling was a promise I had made ).

hairy
08-25-2008, 04:11 PM
Nice to meet you today guys. Hopefully I will be able to join in with your ride next time(bathroom tiling was a promise I had made ).

good to meet u to dude,there should have been another ould fecktory with us but he peeled of on the way there,prior engagement i think.
next time for sure:cheers: