PDA

View Full Version : Come on peeps

Cupid Stunt
08-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Get out there on your bikes, make sure to take your cameras and camcorders and write a report here

You know it makes sense
;)

PetrolHead
08-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Photo here:

Morning = South
Evening = North

Sometimes get to see some other bikes. Thats about as exciting as it gets.

Paul B
08-05-2008, 02:46 AM
Spending more time in one of these than on my bike at the moment :(

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/PaulBlythe/work_wagon.jpg

Hope to be going out around North Wales this Sunday :)

oz-strom
08-05-2008, 09:44 PM
I've got three busted ribs and a punctured lung - so no riding for me for another few weeks:crybaby:

Frodo
08-06-2008, 12:36 AM
I've got three busted ribs and a punctured lung - so no riding for me for another few weeks:crybaby:

WTF happened??

Paul B
08-06-2008, 05:01 PM

Do tell!

Cupid Stunt
08-06-2008, 05:09 PM
WTF happened??

He asked the Mrs if he was allowed out to ride

Morals of the story...

Aussie women are tough and even thinking about riding can be dangerous

wuming
08-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Had a ride out today, naively thinking I could dodge the showers:rolleyes:Got soaked (several times), on the way to the coast. Never actually saw the sea as the rain drove me back just as I got to Burnham on Crouch. Some nice roads down that way though. No camera or camcorder, but it was just good to be out on the bike. The more I ride my trail, the more I like it. It is a great bike and I really can't understand why it isn't more popular. At the recent off road thingy I did in Wales, I got the opputunity to ride a X-challenge, an 800GS and a 1200 GS. I honestly wouldn't swap my trail for any of them.:cheers:

oz-strom
08-09-2008, 07:09 PM
WTF happened??

Had an unfortunate fall - got bumped while carrying some stuff past an inground spa. Fell on the edge of the spa on my side - knew it was nasty when started coughing up blood. 5 days in hospital with chest drain to remove (1.2ltrs) of blood. Still very sore, but improving a bit every day.

DonFanatico
08-10-2008, 04:13 AM
Had an unfortunate fall - got bumped while carrying some stuff past an inground spa. Fell on the edge of the spa on my side - knew it was nasty when started coughing up blood. 5 days in hospital with chest drain to remove (1.2ltrs) of blood. Still very sore, but improving a bit every day.

Oh fuck, that sounds nasty

Glad to hear you are getting better now. all the best.

Frodo
08-10-2008, 04:20 AM

Graeme

Had to share this with my wife! She thinks bikes are dangerous. She's enjoys her (inground) spa. I suggested that she's the one into hazardous sports!

Glad to hear that you're (sort of) okay.

And as for the lack of trip reports from me. Well it is winter here. And a bloody wet one at that! My rain gauge is a 10 litre paint pail on our deck. Filled up in June. Almost filled up in July. And that doesn't even count the dog drinking out of it. August started wet. We had our first sunny weekend day in months. And I had to cut up a tree blown over in the storm.

More commuting in the rain to look forward to this week!

fazerjane
08-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Sounds remarkably similar to an English Summer.....