PDA

View Full Version : Hi Annette and Graham.

Tuono-Deb
07-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Hi to Annette & Graham who were at Premier Bikes for the Aprilia Demo Day.
Yesterday they did the Yorkie Hoon 300 allover again (at a more relaxed pace) and did it in fab sunshine:burnout:
OH! and the verdict on the new Tuono it's mine with fresh paint and the edge taken off the old gal has just a little more character.
So Geoff's happy he spent 40 instead of 8 g So he'll sleep like a babe tonight.
Deb.
Almost forgot Hi to Dave? and his amazing powers of deduction:happy:

windy
07-28-2008, 09:49 AM
Hi to Annette & Graham who were at Premier Bikes for the Aprilia Demo Day.
Yesterday they did the Yorkie Hoon 300 allover again (at a more relaxed pace) and did it in fab sunshine:burnout:
OH! and the verdict on the new Tuono it's mine with fresh paint and the edge taken off the old gal has just a little more character.
So Geoff's happy he spent 40 instead of 8 g So he'll sleep like a babe tonight.
Deb.
Almost forgot Hi to Dave? and his amazing powers of deduction:happy:

I met them on the Yorkie Hoon, nice couple:worship:

:confused:A more relaxed pace:WTF: we only bimbbled round last time:worship::worship::happy::happy:

A&GVTwins
07-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi Deb, had to register to say hello, its taken all night, computer crashed twice.
It was really nice to meet up with you again, say hello to Geoff(hope its the right spelling). Must meet up again sometime.
I gather your keeping yours? Whats the paint for?
Grahams still looking, didnt go to Bornemouth, the bike was sold Sat morning.

Hi to Mar oops Windy, nice that you remembered us, by the way thanks for the ride home, have you heard anything from the Bradford Feds yet?

Just like to say hello to everyone else on the forum and to all we met on the Yorky Hoon, we had a great day.

windy
07-29-2008, 01:29 AM
Hi Deb, had to register to say hello, its taken all night, computer crashed twice.
It was really nice to meet up with you again, say hello to Geoff(hope its the right spelling). Must meet up again sometime.

Hi to Mar oops Windy, nice that you remembered us, by the way thanks for the ride home, have you heard anything from the Bradford Feds yet?

Just like to say hello to everyone else on the forum and to all we met on the Yorky Hoon, we had a great day.

Bradford feds:confused: don't know what you mean:tired::tired:

windy

Tuono-Deb
07-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Seems to be a lot of PCs crashing of late, both office computers were i work and our main computer at home have viruses, ours has given up the ghost completely so am on lap top.:confused:
Drop us a line when you two are next out :happy:

FACESLIDER
07-29-2008, 04:10 PM

heloooooooo, Just wondering were you the one helping me to tape my wire's up on my bike, and saying "listen to your mum":happy: If it was, thanks very much for the help, glad you joined the site, and it was very nice to meet you:) If it wasn't you, ignore all this:happy:

A&GVTwins
07-30-2008, 08:53 AM
yeh was me, hope the tape held till you got home .

Batfastard
07-30-2008, 10:25 AM
Did everyone help tape your bike up? :happy:

The Dr.Jon
07-30-2008, 10:36 AM

If we all get together with all the tape we can muster from the depths of our garages and sheds and the cupboard under the stairs we just might....that's might....be able to tape ARAIHEAD's gob shut!:happy:

:kidding:

FACESLIDER
07-30-2008, 01:45 PM

almost everyone I think:bump:

Okamoto
08-01-2008, 01:11 PM
"Dave" must have been me Deb:)...(Red Falco)
I had a brief chat to you at Premier...nice to meet ya.

On hols in Newquay at the mo' and looking forward to getting back for a spin!!:happy:

Tuono-Deb
08-01-2008, 03:08 PM
"Dave" must have been me Deb:)...(Red Falco)
I had a brief chat to you at Premier...nice to meet ya.

On hols in Newquay at the mo' and looking forward to getting back for a spin!!:happy:

Hey up!! how's the weather on the English Riviera? Hope it's being kind to you!........or does the fact that you're posting give it away? Hope it's the former :happy:
Deb.

The Dr.Jon
08-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Jeez.....this is turning into a swingers site!:happy:

FACESLIDER
08-01-2008, 03:49 PM

woohoo, bike keys in the bowl please:banana::banana::happy:

Tuono-Deb
08-03-2008, 01:47 PM

No Dj, you've been down south too long:confused: it's friendly banter.:happy:.................and anyway it's Tuono keys only:happy: