PDA

View Full Version : Who's stocking Dr. Pulley parts in the US?

High Gain Tuning
07-24-2008, 12:26 AM
The title about says it...

Where can Dr. Pulley components be purchased in the US for the Molini?

SilverSurfer
07-24-2008, 02:33 AM
the only Dr. Pulley distributor in the US that I know of is MRP-speed.com, so I figure out what their part number is for whatever I want, and search for it with Google. If that doesn't work, I'll email them and ask who to get whatever-it-is from.... they're really good about emailing back, even though they're just the distributor....

Know what you need though, as they have very few items cross-referenced to Ditechs. Actually I think the only things that they have referencing Ditechs are Ditech specific! So know what clutch you need, figuring that out from somewhere else, and then you can search through their site to find what you need..... slight hassle, yes

High Gain Tuning
07-24-2008, 02:46 AM
That's what I am going through right now, in fact I am vollying e-mails back and forth with Paul Wu of Dr. Pulley.
They need the Morini rollers and clutch part numbers from Malossi and they can cross.

starwind43
07-24-2008, 10:07 AM
I dealt directly with Paul of Dr. Pulley when I got my box of goodies.

MRP-speed was worthless to me. Their webstore does not work, you add an item for checkout go to add another and the first disappears...quality. They do not stock all the weights I wanted to try out.

Paul was awesome to deal with. I placed my order directly with him.

SilverSurfer
07-25-2008, 02:09 AM
The 161301 clutch I got from SIP, as the only place I could find it in the US (at the time) was selling it bundled with a Minarelli clutch bell (and if they try to sell you one of those, know to tell them that it is not going to fit [Morini]). SIP list that clutch for a PILE of scooters, it's a 107mm Minarelli sized clutch.... and as far as I know, we can use any 107mm Minarelli sized clutch....

High Gain Tuning
07-25-2008, 02:38 AM
Did you get both the Dr. Pulley clutch and bell?

HiT161301+B161301-107M

How do you like it?