PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have problems with Scooter-Attack?

.:SR50thState:.
07-22-2008, 02:13 PM
Ok so I ordered two products.

Price: 22.91 22.12. Total of 53.58 ($71.22)

No shipping quoted at this time as I believe they do actual shipping charges?

Anyways, I see on my account that a charge for $15.22 was being held. That amount later changed to $71.22 which is the amount of just the products, no shipping. I receive an email today saying it was shipped but the tracking # was left blank. I email them asking for a tracking # and the response said (I think) that the package was just packed and not shipped. So I go into my bank account and see a second charge of $113.30. I'm like wtf... So I go into my account at scooter attack and look at my order, they added shipping at a cost of 26.61, which brings my total to 71.64 ($113.20)

So they charged me once for just the parts w/0 shipping, then instead of charging me again for just the shipping amount, they charged me for the parts AGAIN + the shipping amount!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/ta2boy/scooterattack.png

I emailed them with no response yet.... anyone have problems like this ordering from them?

muchacho
07-22-2008, 02:35 PM
AF1 is really good - you should order from them sometime.

sr50_Liam
07-22-2008, 03:31 PM
iv never had a problem with sccoter attack but i always use the cash on delivery service

07-22-2008, 03:31 PM
I actually ordered my chrome LeoZX from AF1, hopefully it will arrive soon, and the customer service from AF1 is top notch.

There's just so many parts available overseas that AF1 doesn't carry =(

After this experience I'll hold off on buying from scooter attack though.

07-22-2008, 03:32 PM
iv never had a problem with sccoter attack but i always use the cash on delivery service

I dont even recall that option. But Im so used to using credit/debit cards for anything online that I probably didnt even see it in front of my face

npre
07-23-2008, 01:18 AM
I've made four orders so far with no problems, usually takes 2-3 days for their english correspondent to reply to my emails. Once he gets in touch with you I'm sure you will find them more than accommodating.

SilverSurfer
07-23-2008, 01:43 AM
I've ordered a couple of times from them, and have had no problems. I believe what those multiple charges you're seeing are them checking that you have the funds available for your purchase, and then the second one (with the shipping included) was the only one that went through. They cancel the first one, or something like that. I had the exact same situation when I ordered from SIP actually, and it was confusing, but the price including shipping was the only one that went through.

Did you do the UPS shipping, or the postal/DHL?

Oldrogue
07-23-2008, 03:22 AM
AF1 doesnt have shit. I am tired of waiting for back orders.

07-23-2008, 10:03 AM
I've ordered a couple of times from them, and have had no problems. I believe what those multiple charges you're seeing are them checking that you have the funds available for your purchase, and then the second one (with the shipping included) was the only one that went through. They cancel the first one, or something like that. I had the exact same situation when I ordered from SIP actually, and it was confusing, but the price including shipping was the only one that went through.

Did you do the UPS shipping, or the postal/DHL?

I went with UPS, no tracking # though. Adrenalin pedstop didn't give me a fedex tracki ng # either after repeated emails requesting one.

I did get an email today from Scooter attack which pretty much describes what you said

"Hello,

on 21.07. is debit 41,03,- Euro, but it was canceled. More transactions should not be.
pherhaps, you should see it in the next days. Otherwise you can charge it back on your account yourself by the credit card institute.

With regards"

So I guess I just got to watch the bank account.