PDA

View Full Version : Is yours an '08 or an '09?

ritchj
07-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Mainly a US question:

Noticed something at the dealer, one Mana was a 2008, and the other was a 2009.

Did you notice? Would you not buy an '08? Mine is the '09, and the first one they had come in, they thought it was odd also.

roachie
07-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Mainly a US question:

Noticed something at the dealer, one Mana was a 2008, and the other was a 2009.

Did you notice? Would you not buy an '08? Mine is the '09, and the first one they had come in, they thought it was odd also.

Mine is an '09. I didn't think I had a choice...

RichardU
07-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Roachie:

I'm in East Cobb. Where did you get your Mana? How do you like it?

Richard

roachie
07-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Roachie:

I'm in East Cobb. Where did you get your Mana? How do you like it?

Richard

Hey there, Richard. Nice to meetcha. I thought I was the only one in Atlanta with this thing.... :happy:

I got it from Atlanta Motor World and I love it!!!

It's awesome in this traffic, isn't it? I've taken it up to Suches/Helen as well - it does great in the mountains. Just a win-win all the way around.

Carolyn

RichardU
07-14-2008, 12:48 AM
Carolyn:

You may still be the only one in Atlanta. I've been waiting to see this bike and just heard they were here. I'll check with Atlanta Motor World to see if they have any more.

Glad to hear you like it. Do you mind saying how tall you are?

Thanks,

Richard

roachie
07-14-2008, 04:14 AM
Carolyn:

You may still be the only one in Atlanta. I've been waiting to see this bike and just heard they were here. I'll check with Atlanta Motor World to see if they have any more.

Glad to hear you like it. Do you mind saying how tall you are?

Thanks,

Richard

I'm 5'7. My inseam is 32", and I can put both feet down *almost* flat.

AMW got two in at the same time on July 1st, one red/gray and one gray. As far as I know, they still have the gray one. Sean Traywick is the guy to talk to over there. (tell him hi for me...lol)

I have some thoughts/pictures in another thread: http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154988

C

Dragster pilota
07-14-2008, 05:40 AM
ritch in da house:
Is yours an '08 or an '09?

Easy to tell....

The VIN has 17 numbers & letters the eighth from the end infront of S is the year. 8 an 08, 9 an 09....

DP says: Check it out....