PDA

View Full Version : Prettylady

AliPisha
07-10-2008, 02:28 PM
I see Prettylady lookin in,and funny enuf no Araihead or the Yorkshire twat nursejoan:rolleyes:

AliPisha
07-10-2008, 02:30 PM
And now shes gone,wonder which pair of the northern pricks will appear now???:rolleyes:

scotsy
07-10-2008, 02:40 PM
She is NOT another 'alter ego' personality, she is REAL and her name is Linda and I believe she is a good pillion as a few lads from another site have taken her out as pillion and had no complaints about her. She is dead keen on bikes and should be riding her own again when she can afford to buy another.

ARAIHEAD
07-10-2008, 02:44 PM
I see Prettylady lookin in,and funny enuf no Araihead or the Yorkshire twat nursejoan:rolleyes:

Hello boyo, how yer doing mush?......... its not me!!:happy:

FACESLIDER
07-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Hello boyo, how yer doing mush?......... its not me!!:happy:

BOLLOCKS

:bump::bump:

ARAIHEAD
07-10-2008, 02:56 PM
BOLLOCKS

I,ve just spoken to her on the phone & she assures me that she is definately real!!:bump:

FACESLIDER
07-10-2008, 02:58 PM
She is NOT another 'alter ego' personality, she is REAL and her name is Linda and I believe she is a good pillion as a few lads from another site have taken her out as pillion and had no complaints about her. She is dead keen on bikes and should be riding her own again when she can afford to buy another.

Evidence, I want to see evidence. Whats the other site? www.imaginarybikers.com

ARAIHEAD
07-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Evidence, I want to see evidence. Whats the other site? www.imaginarybikers.com

Oh, i couldn't reveal that, it wouldn't be right of me, now would it?:bump::happy::rolleyes:

ARAIHEAD
07-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Anyway, look at her avatar, thats her......evidence enough i would have thought!!:bump::happy::rolleyes:

FACESLIDER
07-10-2008, 03:02 PM
No this is her, I mean you
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/jreardon/sheman.jpg

ARAIHEAD
07-10-2008, 03:05 PM
No this is her, I mean you
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/jreardon/sheman.jpg

I cant understand why yers divvent believe me?:confused::bangwall:

windy
07-10-2008, 03:09 PM

:rolleyes:

ARAIHEAD
07-10-2008, 03:10 PM
:rolleyes:

Martin, sorry, i mean windy,Would i lie to you?:rolleyes::happy:

whiner
07-10-2008, 03:11 PM

Because your the one doing all the talking :blah::blah::blah: :fangs::burnout:

ARAIHEAD
07-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Here yer gan; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1UvbGkQAs :bump::cheers::rolleyes:

windy
07-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Martin, sorry, i mean windy,Would i lie to you?:rolleyes::happy:

I'd have to lie to answer that question:happy:

GC6269
07-10-2008, 03:40 PM
I reckon there will be some red faces come Saturday when Linda turns up!

prettylady
07-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Wow lads, a thread with my name as the title.....i'm honoured.

You really must wind each other up soooooooooo much on here, to really not beleive i excist.

Wow, i am going to have to watch myself .....the other forums and members seem very tame compared to you lot.

I think it's going to be one hell of a ride here!!!!:happy:

ARAIHEAD
07-10-2008, 04:21 PM

You really must wind each other up soooooooooo much on here, to really not beleive i excist.

Wow, i am going to have to watch myself .....the other forums and members seem very tame compared to you lot.

They're a great bunch of guys on here prettylady.:cheers::happy:

FACESLIDER
07-10-2008, 04:24 PM
They're a great bunch of guys on here prettylady.:cheers::happy:

You need help :bump::bump:

ARAIHEAD
07-10-2008, 04:27 PM
You need help :bump::bump:

Help me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXh4EuJa2TU :bump::happy::cheers:

kfbmR1
07-10-2008, 04:47 PM

ha ha ha aralhead,nurse joan, dave the rave,suzi,nobjocky,feckerjack,talibanjan,MoNGO,dr evil,etc etc etc take the piss,,,,,,,,,,,,,us?????????????................wi th our reputation??????????...............one hel lof a ride????????????:bump::bump::bump:............just another bunch of geeks:worship:

Mr spoon
07-10-2008, 04:48 PM
ha ha ha aralhead,nurse joan, dave the rave,suzi,nobjocky,feckerjack,talibanjan,MoNGO,dr evil,etc etc etc take the piss,,,,,,,,,,,,,us?????????????................wi th our reputation??????????...............one hel lof a ride????????????:bump::bump::bump:............just another bunch of geeks:worship:

Don't forget me, I'm new:happy::happy:

kfbmR1
07-10-2008, 05:20 PM
ha ha ha aralhead,nurse joan, dave the rave,suzi2ono,nobjocky,feckerjack,talibanjan,MoNGO ,dr evil,Mr spoon organising the moon loon goon spoon hoon etc etc etc take the piss,,,,,,,,,,,,,us?????????????................wi th our reputation??????????...............one hel lof a ride????????????:bump::bump::bump:............just another bunch of geeks:worship:

Don't forget me, I'm new:happy::happy:

whoever you are..goon:bump: i'l see you all on sat...loon:worship: