PDA

View Full Version : great ride, two close shaves.

Aprilliawatcher
07-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Great ridetoday, went up into the borders and back through kielder for a few hours, weather fantastic bike felt great.:)

Two close shaves, 1st one on the newcastleton road, a big fuck off deer jumped out on me, right infront of me i fucking shit myself, about 90mph missed by a wisker, then going through keilder i caught up with a fat bastard on a bandit 1200. His tail pack began to fall apart and off bounced a roll matt, then a couple of seconds later two big bottles of beer flew at me and smashed all over the road, went through all the glass and shit and pulled over. no marks on the bike and no glass in the tyre.

The suzuki bandit owning motherfucker. anyhow, great day, but the deer shit me up the most and the bandit man made me angry.:bond:

No cheap tailpacks on the hoon please.

ARAIHEAD
07-04-2008, 03:52 PM
No cheap tailpacks on the hoon please.

Does that mean i wont be able to use my TESCO carrier bag ? :bangwall: .......Oh well i suppose i have time to get me a SAINSBURY one instead!!! :bump: :happy:

windy
07-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Does that mean i wont be able to use my TESCO carrier bag ? :bangwall: :happy:

I thought that went with the tesco end can:happy:

kfbmR1
07-04-2008, 06:35 PM
ha ..............ha .................ha motherfuckers......i still have a tesco.............and love it..........fook right off

The Dr.Jon
07-05-2008, 02:55 AM
The suzuki bandit owning motherfucker.

Please tell me you caught the motherfucker up gave him the :spankie: sign?:happy:

If Hairy was with you he's have licked that road clean!:p: