PDA

View Full Version : Triangle Area NC

Xcalibur
06-19-2008, 12:15 PM
I have just bought a Caponord. I live in Cary. Looking to hear from local Aprilia owners about where they get their servicing done. Matison doesn't do Aprilia anymore.

FORREALQUICK
06-19-2008, 06:05 PM
The best place close to you will be Mid Carolina Power Sports in Burlington. They do great work and will get you in and out with no pain. Just tell them Stan with the 07 factory sent you. I hope they take good care of you like they have me.

Stan

mille mike
06-20-2008, 02:38 PM
X,

Mid Carolina is the best place around, they have a great Aprilia mechanic and knowledgable service department that will bend over backwards to help you out they are the only ones I let touch my 03 Mille-R Colin Edwards Rep bike and they do all the work on my Caponord also and I ride all the way up there from Fayetteville (if that means anything)

On a side note have you riden over to the Old Michaels meeting area on sundays yet? If not try to come out on this sunday there is a bunch of us that will be riding up from Fayetteville and then we hit some of the back roads around your area. If you want to meet a bunch of other riders in your area it's a great place to start. A good show time is 930-1030 time period

Mike