PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sam--New Decals!

TiminIndy
12-14-2003, 11:07 PM
Hey Sam--I just put on the decals Kruzel made for me! I like it, but now that I'm lookin at the picture, I think I should have lined it up with the front decal instead of the ridge on the side panel.

TiminIndy
12-14-2003, 11:08 PM
how do I post more than 1 pic at a time?

phidauex
12-15-2003, 03:47 AM
Looking good, Tim! Our bikes are starting to look like twins. I had just recently talked to kruzel about the same sticker, only I wanted ones about twice the size of yours, for the same place.

Given any more thought to a wheel trade? Keep in mind that we actually only live about 3.5 hours away from each other, technically we wouldn't even need to ship the wheels, I could just pick 'em up. ;)

http://www.flexistentialist.org/gallery_photos/sr50/DSCF0105.sized.jpg

You can post more than one image by putting the image on a server, and then putting the link to the image in the post. However, on some of the forums here that results in displaying the image, and sometimes it just puts up the link. I think it depends on the settings that each forum is set up with.

EDIT: As you can see, this forum seems to display just the link... Though Micah's post about the gilera seemed to use the inline images fine, maybe its just because he is an admin, so gets special privileges. ;)

peace,
sam

TiminIndy
12-15-2003, 07:19 AM
Man, I'm sorry, but I was looking at the grey wheels and I don't think I wanna do that.

I was wantin to do a bigger decal, but that ridge on the side makes it tougher. I wasn't sure how it would look to paste over the ridge. Also, I never realized until last night that both sides aren't identical.

I like your blue side panels, but I won't copy you there so you'll still have a one of a kind! I am getting a Gianelli pipe soon, however. From what I read, I think I'm going with the 'S' cuz it's quieter and just as fast???

Anybody needing custom graphics can contact: ckruzel@drippinwet.com --he does some awesome stuff.

TiminIndy
12-15-2003, 08:03 AM
Hey Sam,

You might check w/Mototek--they had this one w/ blue rims a few months ago:

ditechspain
12-15-2003, 09:19 AM
Erh, Tim, would that be what you in the States refer to as a "low rider"

TiminIndy
12-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Custom Ditech 'Chopper'

phidauex
12-15-2003, 04:42 PM
No problem, Tim! Thanks for the picture of that mototek scooter though. I remember seeing that a while back, but forgot that it had the blue wheels. I'll send them an email about it. :)

peace,
sam

TiminIndy
12-15-2003, 06:34 PM
Yeah, the tires were still inflated, so the wreck may not have hurt the wheels. I'm sure they can spin them and find out if they're way out of balance. Make sure to look at the left side under-molding before you order your decals--it is different from the right side.

Hell, those Sava's still look like they're in good shape.--Probably better than the guys nuts!!