PDA

View Full Version : Keith, delete the don't buy aprilia screen shit

DonFanatico
06-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Keith, delete the don't buy aprilia screen thread

PetrolHead
06-02-2008, 04:35 PM
Am sure it wasn't intentional!!

Is quite funny that people have clearly had a look at them all :)

DonFanatico
06-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Of course it wasn't intentional but it irritates my clutter antenae!!!

:)

Strada_Stu
06-03-2008, 07:05 AM
There was some kind of glitch in the matrix yesterday around the time when he posted them. This happened on some of the other forums on here too. I'm sure he'll tidy up when he is next on.

DonFanatico
06-03-2008, 07:17 AM
I'll take the blue pill. :burnout:

keith plumridge
06-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Yes there was obviously a glitch but dont I get points for perseverance in trying to tell you all about a good product and stop y'all getting ripped off !

ibriggs
06-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Yes there was obviously a glitch but dont I get points for perseverance in trying to tell you all about a good product and stop y'all getting ripped off !

You say what product not to buy, but which one should we buy!

Cheers
Ian

keith plumridge
06-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Hi Ian, seems I caused a dummy spittin session. The administrator has deleted the threads for obvious reasons, it just kept sayin posting failed, try again in 30 secs.
The product is a Pegaso screen from Skidmarx Ltd in Weymouth . I sent my genuine screen down to them and they made a 4'' higher version same shape and profile for a tad over 50, tinted with fittings. The guy down there is Alan on 01305 780808.
Incidentally Ian I'm still chasing Dynojet re the eliminator, hope you are to.
When it finally arrives Ive arranged to have it fitted and mapped at SPR Racing in Nottingham, a Dynojet approved agent. A bit closer than Preston for us.

ibriggs
06-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi Keith

Actually I havn't chased Dynojet for a while, but I will do tonight. SPR sounds a good bet and certainly closer than Preston. You'll have to post some pics of your screen when fitted.

Cheers
Ian

Faisal
06-03-2008, 07:34 PM
can u post pics of the new screen please?

spanners
06-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Hi Ian, seems I caused a dummy spittin session. The administrator has deleted the threads for obvious reasons, it just kept sayin posting failed, try again in 30 secs.
The product is a Pegaso screen from Skidmarx Ltd in Weymouth . I sent my genuine screen down to them and they made a 4'' higher version same shape and profile for a tad over 50, tinted with fittings. The guy down there is Alan on 01305 780808.
Incidentally Ian I'm still chasing Dynojet re the eliminator, hope you are to.
When it finally arrives Ive arranged to have it fitted and mapped at SPR Racing in Nottingham, a Dynojet approved agent. A bit closer than Preston for us.
question regards the screen you had made up,from the top screen screws what is the height of the screen,want to campare my Puig one which is ten inches high from the top screw, and i quite fancy an extra few inches.