PDA

View Full Version : Aprilia Windscreen - Bargain!

matadum
05-28-2008, 06:53 AM
Folks

I have just taken delivery and fitted in minutes the genuine Aprilia windscreen. It cost me 106.13 delivered which includes all screws and brackets etc! Not 180 ish as some Aprilia dealers where looking!

I got it from www.inmoto.com

If you phone them rather than try and order over the net it will work out cheaper. The contact is a guy called Cristian.

Hope this helps someone!

:banana:

Elvis
05-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Folks

I have just taken delivery and fitted in minutes the genuine Aprilia windscreen. It cost me 106.13 delivered which includes all screws and brackets etc! Not 180 ish as some Aprilia dealers where looking!

If you phone them rather than try and order over the net it will work out cheaper. The contact is a guy called Cristian.

Hope this helps someone!

Can an Aprilia dealers in the UK change the set prices of Aprilila?
In Gemany it doest matter to which dealer you will go the price will be the same.
BTW mine cost 132 euro

Smudge
06-07-2008, 02:00 AM
Certainly Considered a genuine Aprilia screen but at NZ$365 there was NO WAY! So back to the internet, found and ordered my jet black "Puig" from the German online retailer bs-motoparts-com. At $233.00 delivered within a week from the other side of the planet I'm well pleased.

klpegaso
06-07-2008, 02:09 AM
Hi all

I just took delivery of my Strada yesterday. Decided against the factory screen. The Puig is nice. How about a picture from the front. Thanks

Smudge
06-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Ask and ye shall receive.

klpegaso
06-07-2008, 06:36 AM
Dear Smudge

Thank you.

Faisal
06-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Folks

Hope this helps someone!

they are my dealership, italian family that run the place, like all italians things can take ages to sort out cos they forget stuff and arent the most organised, but a nice family that i like dealing with all the same...
christian is the son, he basically runs shit while his dad just raves about bikes all day to prospective customers...

klpegaso
06-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Dear Smudge

Check with the local dealer here and was told there is a racing version of the screen (Yours is the touring version). Have you seen the former? Any idea how it looks like? Thanks.

Smudge
06-11-2008, 01:43 AM
Hi KL,
to my knowledge (which ain't much!) there are only the 2 options available for the "Peg", mine and the "Original", I haven't heard of a "Racing" one and can't help, sorry. Best of luck.