PDA

View Full Version : 'Service Icon' re-set.

pete roper
05-22-2008, 07:17 AM
FWIW the service code is 12321. if you need it.

This allows you to access the on-board diagnostics. so you can check for and delete errors. If they recurr then you have a problem.

cheekythomas
05-28-2008, 03:16 AM
Its all in the workshop manual chap... theres plenty of links about.:banana:

pete roper
05-28-2008, 05:11 AM
Its all in the workshop manual chap... theres plenty of links about.:banana:

Yup, it's also all in my axone, (Shrug?) I just thought that having it here as a quick refference would be helpfull. OK, I'm an idiot. So shoot me.

Pete

cheekythomas
05-28-2008, 10:21 AM
The Axone is a wonderful tool... in the right hands... Ive used one for ages and as the years go by its getting needed more and more... it wont be long until you need one just to change the oil :bump: But ive seen some other dealers use it and not understand a word it says or does... never mind hey?

Nice to see you posting some useful information though, we need a sticky section with all the common needed info on...

pete roper
06-01-2008, 02:36 AM
I dunno. Som people seem scared by the Axone. Buggered if I know why. The poxy thing prompts you to do everything and even gives you pictures so a retard like me can understand:happy:

I think that some folks believe though that it is some osrt of panacea for all ills, which of course it's not. It's a tool just like a spanner or a lump hammer! You use it when applicable.

And, as always, it's not the tool, it's the tool holding the tool that really matters.

Pete

almansur
07-01-2008, 01:50 AM
FWIW the service code is 12321. if you need it.

This allows you to access the on-board diagnostics. so you can check for and delete errors. If they recurr then you have a problem.

Will that code let me change the display from Kph to Mph, etc.?
The dealer didn't know how when I picked up my Mana on Saturday.

pete roper
07-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Will that code let me change the display from Kph to Mph, etc.?
The dealer didn't know how when I picked up my Mana on Saturday.

given that all the dashes are built by Digitek I'd guess their set-up functions are much the same.

Insert the service cose, scroll down to 'Settings' I think but it might be 'Diagnostics', (Hey it's 6.30AM here OK and I haven't had a cup of coffee and I'm jet-lagged :happy:) and in one or other of the sub-menus it will have choices for Miles/Kms and centigrade and farenheight etc.

Pete