PDA

View Full Version : Central Valley California Members

zig
12-30-2007, 01:32 AM
I thought I'd see how many Apriia types are in the area.

I'm in Fresno....near fresno high school.

Scott

l8-apex
12-30-2007, 02:08 AM
Fresno as well; near Woodward Park.

There is another member (Trinity) who recently joined who is also in Fresno. I went for a ride with him a couple of weeks ago (he just recently aquired a 2000 Mille R).

zig
12-30-2007, 03:22 AM
I've got a silver Futura.

Probably be more riders here now that Wilsons got the aprilia dealership, tho Pat says they haven't recieved any parts yet. I'm willing to bet it'll be cheaper and faster to get them from AF1.

l8-apex
12-30-2007, 10:24 AM
I get the impression that Pat has not really jumped into Aprilia with both feet yet. I know he has been skeptical of them for a long time. I'm hoping after they move to their new location that we will see them invest more heavily in Aprilia.

zig
01-01-2008, 03:24 PM
I think Pat is more into selling bikes first, because that is where the money is, and selling parts and servicing bikes a distant second.

I had a hell of a time getting Triumph parts out of Wilsons....bought lots of them... and mostly paid for by insurance of some sort. I ended up getting my parts from the Triumph dealer in Brea, Ca. I got the parts in a week or so and with shipping and tax was less than wilsons up front quote.