PDA

View Full Version : Emails..........

Alice Racing
11-21-2007, 01:41 PM
I am back from the USA, heavily addicted to Pumpkin Capuchino.
Had email problems whist away, and internet cafes dont seem to be very common in USA ??

So, if i have not replied to any mails, please re-send them, thanks.

duc slayer
11-21-2007, 01:46 PM
where'd ya visit ??

Alice Racing
11-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Sunshine State.............family holiday.

Gix
11-21-2007, 03:03 PM
heavily addicted to Pumpkin Capuchino.

I came back addicted to vanilla capuchino and I don't even drink coffee:confused:

I tried the pumpkin one as it had just been released ready for haloween..missus loved it, I hated it:mad:

SLORider
11-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Had email problems whist away, and internet cafes dont seem to be very common in USA ??

Starbucks, eh?

The big corporate cafes don't typically offer Internet--Starbucks had a deal with T-Mobile and they charge for it!!! :mad: They haven't figured out that a $40 per month DSL bill gets a lot of customers... or, people are dumb enough to pay.

The big metro cities are more likely to not have Internet also. If you go to a small cafe in a liberal dope-smoking town they are the ones that are likely to have free Wi-Fi. Don't know exactly why, but I think the free-roaming homeless, jobless peacenik types are the ones that need it for their on-line activism and don't get it elsewhere.

I know a couple cafes where I log on to the Wi-Fi at the business next door using a little network hacking to get in. :)

The sunshine state is a bit chilly today...

WATTY
11-22-2007, 01:59 PM

So, if i have not replied to any mails, please re-send them, thanks.

did you see any cake eaters out there.

Alice Racing
11-22-2007, 02:01 PM
The women are either very fit or very fat.

PainterDude
11-22-2007, 05:28 PM
You need to come to the golden state next time...we have mountains & curved roads here...

Gix
11-22-2007, 05:48 PM
You need to come to the golden state next time...we have mountains & curved roads here...

Agreed...
I've been to Florida, (all over it) a few times but only been to California once(2 months ago.)
I absolutely love California.(cept San Fran..full of nutters)
I thought Malibu was a bit of a let down but everywhere else rocked.
I loved the Nevada heat too:)
I've actually been thinking of moving there(Cali) in a year or two as I think it offers a better lifestyle for kids

Alice Racing
11-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Been to SF, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit and Florida.
Running out of reasons for staying in the UK, we get ripped off at every turn.

Broadly speaking, the US food, clothes, houses and cars are half the price and twice the quality.

duc slayer
11-22-2007, 06:51 PM
We'll take your SXV service's any day of the Week :D need a plane ticket :D

The women are either very fit or very fat.

that's the way we like it, WE take all the fit one's and all the "brotha's" get the Fat one's. It works out perfectly because the fat one's are so stupid that they'll pay for every aspect of life for the hommies. They don't have to work, supply food/drug's/menthals/alcohol nothing what so ever. The only thing they have to do is shag some fat ugly bitch and they seem to be fine with that

:kidding: of course

PainterDude
11-23-2007, 03:50 AM
Been to SF, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit and Florida.
Running out of reasons for staying in the UK, we get ripped off at every turn.

Broadly speaking, the US food, clothes, houses and cars are half the price and twice the quality.

Well Cali is no cake walk either....If I were going to move I would pick a border state lik Arizona or Nevada, they are much more motorcycle friendly than Cali, & don't have our sales taxes either.... Weak dollar helps...

dougan
11-23-2007, 06:59 AM
Well Cali is no cake walk either....If I were going to move I would pick a border state lik Arizona or Nevada,

Yeah.... but if you've got kids (which I don't), I think CA is a great place... and better than the border states. Desert people can be a little weird... and the simplicity of landscape seems to take sway to nurturing a healthy character. Not to say CA doesn't have weirdos.... probably the capital of weirdos... but as an overall lifestyle, if you can support yourself/family.... its pretty tough to beat. Keep them away from MTV, Los Angeles, and Environmentalists.... and they turn out great. Look at me.... I'm kick-ass!

You just don't want them to turn-out like Beau.

Gix
11-23-2007, 11:43 AM
Desert people can be a little weird... .

Gotta say, we drove out of Vegas on interstate 16(Ithink) to head up to yosemite....the closer to the Nevada/Cali border we got we saw more and more 'tin hut' like homes will loads of knackered vehicles decaying outside and people that looked like they starred in 'The Hills Have Eyes' movie.
I couldn't believe that in such an affluent state people still lived this way.
Still love the place though

drako
11-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Have you been to Louisiana yet?

smstroben
11-23-2007, 04:14 PM
*interstate 15... to the 395?

cwalker
11-23-2007, 04:57 PM
yeah stuart, give me a call when you get some time buddy... thx. :cheers:

Gix
11-23-2007, 05:42 PM
*interstate 15... to the 395?

Thats the one...
This was my weapon of choice for the journey:happy:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/allpmt/holiday236.jpg

wicked car..another reason to love america

smstroben
11-23-2007, 06:52 PM
nice! thats not the srt-8 is it?

Gix
11-23-2007, 07:42 PM
nice! thats not the srt-8 is it?

Yes it is..

It fitted in quite well in Vegas but stood out quite a bit in Yosemite(even had a busload of Japanese tourists stop and get off to photograph it:happy:)

Just as we got into San Fran, a van pulled alongside at a set of lights and he had the AMA Supermoto Logo on his drivers door..he was eyeing the car up and just gave the thumbs up and shouted ''nice wheels''.
We headed straight for Golden Gate Bridge to get our bearings and when we parked up and went to get a coffee..this happened..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/allpmt/holiday274.jpg

Yup, probably the only other one in San Fran... and his was blinger:mad:

I did managed to get it to take off on one the the San Fran crossroads, just like in the films:)

smstroben
11-23-2007, 10:37 PM
thats awesome! yosemite is great. i used to ride up there from exeter(1hr south east of fresno) once or twice a month. i miss those central california rodes... san diego has some nice ones though.