PDA

View Full Version : KY Aprilia Owners

Apernice
11-13-2007, 04:38 PM
Names Anthony, I ride a red 2004 RSVR, been on the forum for a little while now. I live in Highland Heights which is just south of Cincinnati. I'm curious to see if there are any other Aprilia owners in Kentucky.

STi
11-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Ill be up at Ft. Knox in late February through July, but thats about it for me. Im currently in central TN.

tuono07
11-13-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm in Atl but ride up in eastern KY a few times a year. Most times I meet my buddy from Chicago (02 Falco) in Lexington and ride SE from there.
How are the roads up your way? We may meet in Cincy if the roads heading out of there are good.

Apernice
11-14-2007, 09:48 AM
I'm in Atl but ride up in eastern KY a few times a year. Most times I meet my buddy from Chicago (02 Falco) in Lexington and ride SE from there.
How are the roads up your way? We may meet in Cincy if the roads heading out of there are good.

The roads heading out of Cinci are great especially in Northern KY. Get on Google Maps or Map Quest and check out roads like st. 227 heading north from Georgetown (which is just outside of Lexington). Also take a look at 10, 22, 17, all in Northern KY.

scrub
11-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Anthony,

I'm just north of Cinci......near Kings Island. Looks like you're on the track in your avatar. I do a lot of track days during the season and it would be great to have more apes around.

Dean.

Apernice
11-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Anthony,

I'm just north of Cinci......near Kings Island. Looks like you're on the track in your avatar. I do a lot of track days during the season and it would be great to have more apes around.

Dean.

Dean,

Yeah, according to my girlfriend that picture is from the entrance to the carousel heading onto the front straight at Mid-Ohio. I did the last track day with STT at Mid Ohio, it was my first. I am still new to the whole track day thing, but I have to say that I am hooked. My plan is to convert my RSVR to a track only bike over the winter.

Yeah, I don't see many Apes at track days, I had been to several to help out friends before I did mine and I can only think of 2 or 3 other Apes that I have ever seen.

Definatly let me know what track days you may be doing in '08 once the schedules come out and hopefully I will see you out at a few.

Anthony

Bikoman
11-15-2007, 02:51 PM
I live in Frankfort, KY. I am a STT MidWest Instructor, so I hope to see you out next year. I will be on a 04 Mille for the 2008 Trackday Season.

Regards,

John

joeybeppy
02-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Welcome Anthony!

Maybe some day we'll cross paths? I live in the S/W side of Cincy. The majority of the time I ride northern KY as well as along the Ohio River in IN. On a rare available weekend, I try to stop at a friend's biker stop, "Jane's Saddlebag", by Big Bone Park.