PDA

View Full Version : WA state owners on the board

extrashot
11-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Curious to know how many Evergreen state riders are in here...

Anybody know if anyone from MotoInternational is on the forum?

Nitronisa
11-21-2007, 10:22 PM
I live in the Seward Park area. I'm shopping for an SR 50. Not sure if I will just bite the bullet and buy new or wait far a used to come up. Used to ride motocross and love two strokes.

extrashot
11-26-2007, 02:25 PM
I live in the Seward Park area. I'm shopping for an SR 50. Not sure if I will just bite the bullet and buy new or wait far a used to come up. Used to ride motocross and love two strokes.

Let me know what you find... & if you want to go or a ride sometime.

Spudbud
12-02-2007, 08:13 PM
i dont think any of the MI employes r on here.. if that was your question
but i go to the them for everything i cant do myself. there awesome just bought my last bike from them. Dave and micha Rock!!!

Nitronisa
12-03-2007, 11:46 PM
He knows of it but does not log on! I am finally picking up my SR 50 Scoot in the Morning. I think he has the best deal in the country. I will use MI unless I do it my self.

Heyfred
12-09-2007, 04:26 PM
:burnout::burnout:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h109/Dyno65/DSCN4326.jpg

Bought my Touno from Dave At Moto International.

Spudbud
12-09-2007, 06:30 PM
hey this is carlos i dont think you will remember me but i saw/talked to you at moto international when you where there with you buell before you got your new tuono.. anyways just wanted to say whats up

erickb
12-11-2007, 04:38 PM
I live in Puyallup, got a couple of RS50's and some other play toys :)

extrashot
12-12-2007, 04:38 PM
I live in Puyallup, got a couple of RS50's and some other play toys :)

cool - good to see more of you chiming in. I see an Aprilia every now & then in my neighborhood... I've noticed a couple of the big bikes & 2 scoots like mine parked in the area (I'm on Phinney Ridge). I couldn't believe how lucky I was to find out that when I bought my SR, that I live only about 6 blocks or so from MotoInternational. They've treated me well every time I've gone in. See you on the road.....

erickb
12-13-2007, 02:40 PM
cool - good to see more of you chiming in. I see an Aprilia every now & then in my neighborhood... I've noticed a couple of the big bikes & 2 scoots like mine parked in the area (I'm on Phinney Ridge). I couldn't believe how lucky I was to find out that when I bought my SR, that I live only about 6 blocks or so from MotoInternational. They've treated me well every time I've gone in. See you on the road.....

Very cool, I know a few local Aprilia riders but they are on another forum.

lostscruz
12-17-2007, 10:50 PM
but i go to the them for everything i cant do myself. there awesome just bought my last bike from them. Dave and micha Rock!!!

Yeah, good people, riding secound bike from them. little slow i geuss though, layed off couple of mechanics this winter.
I'm near greenlake.

KillahK
12-17-2007, 11:07 PM
am from just north of you folks (victoria, BC)
tho i did visit pacific raceways in kent this last summer if that counts!! lol

Jupiter
12-17-2007, 11:32 PM
ejh rides a Mille R, he's on the forum but has few posts mainly due to a balky computer. How are you gonna waste time on teh interweb if your computer don't work?

QuickHX has a first gen Tuono, he's in Woodinville somewhere.

My name is Jupiter, I'm an Aprilia addict. (Hi, Jupiter) I'm rolling a second gen Tuono from the the general area of the Seattle zoo. :banana: The bike is matte black. Like my soul.

Nappy
12-18-2007, 01:48 AM
I live up near Monroe Wa., I have an RS250 among other things. when the weathers better I'll join ya for a ride!

-Nappy

lostscruz
12-18-2007, 08:24 AM
am from just north of you folks (victoria, BC)
tho i did visit pacific raceways in kent this last summer if that counts!! lol
PR is fun, kinda crappy asphalt.
You should go a little further south to portland, completly repaved:banana:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/lostscruz/PIR.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/lostscruz/IMG_4460.jpg

extrashot
01-02-2008, 03:52 PM
So, Lostscruz & Jupiter... I'm guessing they're your bikes I'm seeing in my neighborhood (Phinney Ridge). I'll give a wave like I always do if I pass by you... I'm on the black/gray SR50. :burnout:

Maxacceleration
01-07-2008, 08:30 PM
I am familiar with both Dave and Micah.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/Maxxamillion/IMG_0209.jpg

boingo
01-07-2008, 10:19 PM
If anyone is going to PIR let me know. We can meet up. I live just one exit past that off Hwy 18. The road there does suck though. Weather should be OK tomorrow so I'm going for a ride. Cold, but at least I can avoid the rain a bit.

Bobo
01-15-2008, 12:09 AM
I live in Everett.

Had my Falco since 2002 and just recently purchased a 2007 RSV. Looking to meet up with other riders for a group ride some time.

Bo

Spudbud
01-16-2008, 07:30 PM
im down

foggy123
01-17-2008, 11:36 AM
Own a couple Ducs in Bellingham.

You guys might try this board for local stuff.
http://www.pnwriders.com/forum/

ejh
01-17-2008, 05:49 PM
If anyone is going to PIR let me know. We can meet up. I live just one exit past that off Hwy 18. The road there does suck though. Weather should be OK tomorrow so I'm going for a ride. Cold, but at least I can avoid the rain a bit.

boingo,

i will be at pacific for the 2fast school on the ninth of april. burger and a beer perhaps.

lostscruz
01-20-2008, 08:24 PM
^ will be doing PR again a couple few times this year, but really looking forward to portland and new asphalt!
new to this site, but older on pnw site which foggy posted above.

aceboy74
01-22-2008, 03:01 AM
My buddy and I live in the Wenatchee area and do our best to represent the brand we love. He's got an '01 Falco and I have an '02 Futura. Lots of great rides over here once it warms up a bit. We'd love to see some of you "coasties" come around and ride!

Spudbud
01-24-2008, 02:54 AM
i live in issaquah and i go over the pass all summer long for "day" rides.. the roads are much better on the otherside of the mountains!!

MXP1MP
01-27-2008, 02:00 AM
I'm an EX aprilia owner I used to have an '01 RS 50 / 80 but I sold that I now have a black titled '91 RGV 250 I live in Snohomish soon to have an NSR 250 MC 21.

extrashot
01-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Anybody here have the ape parked out in front of Herkimer Coffee today on Phinney Ridge?

Nitronisa
01-27-2008, 11:43 PM
How about an SVX parked near the Mirabella-Turner-? Beard!?

lostscruz
02-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Anybody riding this sun.? 2/17
nicest day in a while.

extrashot
02-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Anybody riding this sun.? 2/17
nicest day in a while.

Hell yes... been riding every day this week.

aaronseven
03-02-2008, 08:17 PM

Yeah those guys at MI are the best. I go to Micha for just about everything. I am in Kirkland and also have a buddy in Bellevue with an 02 falco. Can't wait for riding weather to be back!

boingo
03-05-2008, 01:53 PM
hey ejh....I'd love to meet up for a beer and burger. Been off for a while due to new girlfriend and stuff. She is taking up much of my time these days. I'll be in the car though. The bike found it way to bike jail for the next 25 days....I found my way there to for a night as well. I guess cops don't like you not stopping when you fly by them and they turn around to pull you over. Oh well, that is going to be one expensive ticket. For all you Pac NWsters...Don't speed in Black Diamond! The cops suck here and will impound you junk for 30 days. No way to get it out either, no matter how much you pay. $230 for the tow (less than a mile) and an additional $45 a day storage charge. That's robbery and those bastards should be the ones in jail. At least I stopped for the cop and didn't run....it just took him a long time to catch up to me where I was already pulled over with the bike turned off. He was a total ass hat as well. Ran the full gammit on me, DUI test..and no I wasn't drinking, checked everything on the bike too, even the storage compartment, then cuffed and stuffed me. His freekin dog was in the car on the way to jail too. Ever wonder why cops drive so crazy when you're handcuffed in the back and not belted in? You become a human ping pong ball in the back as they drive like Mario Andretti. I guess that's our tax dollars hard at work.:bond:

ninjashoes
03-06-2008, 04:17 PM
hey ejh....I'd love to meet up for a beer and burger. Been off for a while due to new girlfriend and stuff. She is taking up much of my time these days. I'll be in the car though. The bike found it way to bike jail for the next 25 days....I found my way there to for a night as well. I guess cops don't like you not stopping when you fly by them and they turn around to pull you over. Oh well, that is going to be one expensive ticket. For all you Pac NWsters...Don't speed in Black Diamond! The cops suck here and will impound you junk for 30 days. No way to get it out either, no matter how much you pay. $230 for the tow (less than a mile) and an additional $45 a day storage charge. That's robbery and those bastards should be the ones in jail. At least I stopped for the cop and didn't run....it just took him a long time to catch up to me where I was already pulled over with the bike turned off. He was a total ass hat as well. Ran the full gammit on me, DUI test..and no I wasn't drinking, checked everything on the bike too, even the storage compartment, then cuffed and stuffed me. His freekin dog was in the car on the way to jail too. Ever wonder why cops drive so crazy when you're handcuffed in the back and not belted in? You become a human ping pong ball in the back as they drive like Mario Andretti. I guess that's our tax dollars hard at work.:bond:

that happened to me before, ended up having to pay $600 to get my car after a week in the inpound

thedude
03-14-2008, 02:32 PM
Anyone from the PNW planning on driving/riding to the MotoGP race @ Indy in Sept?

boingo
03-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Great news. Get the bike back out of jail today. Gonna cost almost $1700.00 thought. Oh well, live and learn I guess. At least I get it back. I'm not going to stop anymore, they'll just have to chase me now. It's cheaper to just go to jail for a couple of days.