PDA

View Full Version : man down

kuzwing
10-19-2007, 06:07 AM
Well took my bike into the dealer again were they done a compleate engine test and found that some where in the engine coolant is leaking into the bores anyway they called me and said that they have got me a brand new lump caoming from aprilia (result) and that i could take the bike as long as i keep an eye on the coolant and oil so on the way home last night i was just over taking a car about 40mph and he turned right on me with no signal so i smashed straight in the side of him the fuel tank exploded so covered me fuel and ended up in the ditch between 2 road sighns (lucky) didn,t feel to bad apart from a little winded and then it started pain everywere ambulance got there 20mins later pain worse got to the hospital and ended up with smashed coller bone in 3 places couple of ribs badly bruised knee and ankle wrenched hip dislocated thumb all my fingertips are black and a wourld of pain but still think i was lucky looking at the car because it was smashed all down the right hand side even all the windows didn't get much of a look at the bike but i now that my handgaurd saved me from a world of damage because they were wriped of and thank got for all the leather gear i had on because they were wripped to pieces just need to go and find the bike and see what the out come is from the police report problem is there were know witnesses

nubus
10-19-2007, 07:05 AM
Best wishes and Gods speed in recovery fellow rider. Glad to hear you will live to ride again!
That collarbone will be a bitch on the mend, better than a broken leg though.
I would agree from your description that your outcome was lucky.

But I'd rather be lucky than good anyday!

RZRob
10-19-2007, 09:35 AM
Man sorry to read about your incident. Crashing sucks! Always remember, it could've been worse. You could've been hurt more and you could've been on a crotch rocket which never fare well in the slightest wreck.

Just remember, skin will grow back and bones will heal and the bike - well it can always be replaced. Look at the bright side, now you don't have to hassle with the warranty:confused:.

RZ Rob

RXV_Poor
10-19-2007, 10:31 AM
Hope you get well soon.

soyrico
10-19-2007, 11:04 AM
I’m glad to here you made it out of that alive man. A true Darwinist calls it “Survival of the fittest”. Now let the healing start and a speedy recovery be on your side so you can ride again soon!

WOW I can’t believe the tank exploded! Crap that is some scary shit!

fyr
10-19-2007, 11:08 AM
...just need to go and find the bike and see what the out come is from the police report problem is there were know witnesses

Wow, what a drag... glad to hear that you got through that okay, it sounds like you were lucky. Good luck on recovery too, both physical and material.

vatoloco
10-19-2007, 11:28 AM
ya man, thats good you made it threw

grim reaper is always near by,when we ride.

ive hit my head on signs B4 and its not nice so im glad you made it out!

walk away today to ride another day :)

QroMexicoEnduro
10-19-2007, 11:35 AM
That really sucks, hope you get a quick recover and that you can get the asshole who cut in front of you.
Get well.

dougan
10-20-2007, 11:20 AM
what were you thinking passing someone on the right side....? Suicide.

best wishes to a speedy recovery.

SbikeMotard
10-20-2007, 11:45 AM
i'm so sorry :( :pissed:

get well soon

kuzwing
10-20-2007, 01:13 PM
what were you thinking passing someone on the right side....? Suicide.

best wishes to a speedy recovery.

We drive on the right side of the road in england;)