PDA

View Full Version : 03 ditech sbk sticker set

sr50_rider
11-03-2003, 07:07 PM
hi i was wondering if anyone could be a massive help and tell me where u can purchase sr ditech sticker sets ( the nori haga one with the 41 on the front ) as mine is rerally scratched up because of a few silly stunts thanx alot :peace:

748rsvr999r
11-03-2003, 09:01 PM
Your dealer would have access to them. They don't sell it as a complete kit, or as individual decals either for that matter, which means they have a rear kit and a front kit. I had to replace the number 1 on my 2002 sr50 ditech, had to buy the rear kit to obtain it, cost about $52.00 USD.

THIS SCOOTS A HOOT!
FRAN
:peace:

SideWinder SR
11-04-2003, 08:05 AM
or u can make them ur self?

or find a guy who makes a living of that a proffestional and he makes it more than 2x cheper than original costs...

Crazy Canuk
11-04-2003, 02:10 PM
you buy tha stickers as sets... not an entire scooter set but a set for a certain fairing. the front fairing sticker sets costs about 50 euros... i have spares i havent used because my scoot only got a scrape over the lion head on tha left side...i have tha rest for the front... if you live in holland you can have them.. wont be needing them anytime soon (i hope)

mzzl

crazy canuk

phidauex
11-04-2003, 03:30 PM
Send a PM to ckruzel. He posts a lot on the Mille forum. He makes lots of vinyl decals for people on the forum, he does good work, and at very reasonable prices. He can remake a lot of stock decals, and he can put together custom decals for you too.

peace,
sam

MrMow
11-05-2003, 06:13 PM
Cruzel did a set of sponsor stickers for my SR (Grissin Bon, PS2 etc), they were great, he got them to me fast, great job all round!