PDA

View Full Version : PA aprilia owners??

rsvr07
09-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Hey everyone,
I am new to the forum and a fairly new Aprilia owner. I have had my 2007.5 RSV-R since July 3. It is by far the best bike I have ever had. I bought it from Martin Eurosports in Coopersburg, Pa. I have come to find out that there are not that many Aprilia on the road, especialy here in PA, Just curious if anyone else is from the centeral Pa area. I live in the Lebanon Lancaster area. Would love to find some fellow Aprilia to ride with.

Chasman
09-16-2007, 11:26 AM
I am from Latrobe ,which is 40 miles east of Pittsburgh.

86lxnotch
09-25-2007, 08:48 AM
i live about 20 minutes east of reading and there is another guy in reading who actually knows were i live since his relatives are right around the corner from me haha. he said he seen my bike in the driveway before. we are around some are just hiding i think

Mizarc
10-10-2007, 07:05 AM
just north of PGH here. Actually in saxonburg :cheers::tired:

Der_Kommissar
10-20-2007, 09:19 AM
Hey, all. I'm picking up my first Aprilia, a 2003 SL 1000 Falco R, from Martin EuroSports later this week. I live in Harleysville and frequent both Martin Moto and Martin Euro often. This bike replaces my recently lowsided Ducati Monster. I'll look forward to hooking up with some other local Aprilia riders in the near future.

ROSSI
11-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Live here in Lansdale, been riding for a couple of years. Really love my T.
Looking for some nice roads to ride, any feedback?

Der_Kommissar
11-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Live here in Lansdale, been riding for a couple of years. Really love my T.
Looking for some nice roads to ride, any feedback?

Hey, we're practically neighbors! We should get out and ride sometime. As you know there's lots of good roads around here. I particularly like Swamp Creek Rd near Sumneytown. It's best in the fall or spring when the leaves aren't too dense as your sightlines are better.

ROSSI
11-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Hey, we're practically neighbors! We should get out and ride sometime. As you know there's lots of good roads around here. I particularly like Swamp Creek Rd near Sumneytown. It's best in the fall or spring when the leaves aren't too dense as your sightlines are better.

sounds good, I just got to finda job where I don't travel too much.
Currently in Arizona for a week,not sure when i'll be back.
But, speaking of roads I've been riding allentown road and 563 a lot.
just great roads, Hope weather holds up?

Der_Kommissar
11-05-2007, 10:58 AM
sounds good, I just got to finda job where I don't travel too much.
Currently in Arizona for a week,not sure when i'll be back.
But, speaking of roads I've been riding allentown road and 563 a lot.
just great roads, Hope weather holds up?

You can link Allentown, 563 and Swamp Creek for a nice loop:
- Coming from Lansdale on Allentown, take it to the detour and bear left onto Findland Rd.
- Next take a left onto Swamp Creek Rd just past the detour at the Findland Inn.
- At the stop sign, turn left to stay on Swamp Creek Rd.
- Enjoy for several miles then follow the road left after the one lane bridge.
- Turn left onto Gravel Pike.
- Turn left onto Sumneytown Pike/PA-63.
- Turn left onto 563.
- At Allentown Rd you can turn left to repeat the route or turn right to go home.

jyurick
11-12-2007, 09:57 PM
I live in Bethlehem, near Allentown, PA. Have a 2000 RSV.

RSV_ERIC
11-13-2007, 09:39 AM
I grew up in Hellertown but now I live near Reading........

ROSSI
11-21-2007, 06:47 AM
FYI Anybody going to cycle show in new york end of december?
Martin euro and martin out of boyerton are running buses up there,
beats driving.

Der_Kommissar
11-21-2007, 04:30 PM
FYI Anybody going to cycle show in new york end of december?
Martin euro and martin out of boyerton are running buses up there,
beats driving.

Yes, I'm going up on the Boyertown bus Saturday. You?

ROSSI
11-22-2007, 06:51 AM
Was up there yesterday (boyerton) After riding up to martin euro for my inspection. Picked up three tickets, man that place is huge compared to their other place.

ROSSI
11-22-2007, 06:55 AM
yea we'll be going saturday also, hope to see you there, will have some cocktails for that ride up.

Der_Kommissar
11-22-2007, 09:35 PM
yea we'll be going saturday also, hope to see you there, will have some cocktails for that ride up.

I'll be with the DeVal Mostro Ducati hooligans. We'll have to work out some way to recognize each other.

Yeah Moto is a LOT bigger than Euro, eh?

ROSSI
11-23-2007, 09:40 AM
Dude I'll be with Marco, I'm his cousin. :cheers:

sodark
11-26-2007, 04:55 PM
did i hear my name?
:devil:

DK & Rossi, the bus trip will definitely be fun...don't forget your backpack!

LONN17
12-19-2007, 06:21 PM
just north of PGH here. Actually in saxonburg :cheers::tired:

Hey they Mizarc - I grew up in Sarver. If you check my lisence and regs it still shows that so I'll call myself a PA rider. My Ape still hasn't made the trip home (I've been riding for 6 years and still haven't broken it to my mom) but I really want to go tear it up w/ some friends that recently started riding on the vast # of good roads out there.

iroc07
01-10-2008, 12:05 AM
I am in Allentown, and stop in at martin euro every now and then. I just had them slap on a new chain and sprockets. I didnt realize there was that many people around here with Aprilias. One of the guys at Euro told me there was another 01' Blue Mille floating around the area, anybody know that guy?

RSV_ERIC
01-11-2008, 01:56 PM
I know a guy named Mike from Jim Thorpe area with a blue '01 with Tigcrafts.......