PDA

View Full Version : MPH to KMH???

Xeno
07-13-2007, 05:40 AM
Anyone know how you change the dash display from MPH to KMH?

I've got a trip planned and thought it would be useful to change it when driving through Europe.
I cant see it in the settings so I guess its in the diognostics menu. If it is can someone tell me the code.

Cheers!

tmms
07-13-2007, 07:10 AM
I did that when I brought my bike in England...

There's a special menu, the same which contains the CO settings, but you need to get a service code to access it (if you search this forum you can probably find it :) ).

Have a nice trip!:burnout:

athelstan
07-13-2007, 09:21 AM
Service code is 25973

Xeno
07-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks Guys

Clotted Cream
07-13-2007, 12:52 PM
I found the change over when I was playing having got the service code.

I am surprised that it can't be done without the code. On my Triumph you pressed a couple of buttons together on the clock and it changed it over!
Kev

Panda
07-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Where are you going Xeno? Somewhere not quite so rainy?

Xeno
07-16-2007, 04:48 AM
Panda. I'm riding from Greece Athens) back to the uk with a Greek friend of mine who is coming back to the uk after a year away. We havent really decided on the route yet, although I like the idea of riding in the dolomite mountains, and I want to visit Maranello in Italy as I'm a big Ferrari F1 fan.
The most difficult part to arrange was getting the bike sent out to Greece in the first place. This took a lot of phone calls and emails but eventually I found a company who will deliver it in 7 days for 350+vat. This keeps the wife (also Greek) and kids happy as the bike can be delivered while we're all on holiday and then I can ride back and they can fly. Perfect. Got to wait until the end of September though.

Panda
07-16-2007, 06:05 AM
That sounds amazing, let me know how you get on with the shipping company, it never occurred to me to do that - 350 sounds very reasonable. Are you getting the ferry to Bari? I was looking at riding down through Prague and back up through Italy (via Bari), doing a clockwise loop. Next year though, I've used up most of my holiday for this one.

Xeno
07-17-2007, 07:41 AM
Yes, we will ride down through Korinth and into the Peloponese and probably cross to Bari from Patras in Greece. Then up the coast of Italy.

The shipping company is called
Mondial Forwarding Ltd. in Enfield,Middlesex
jattipa@mondialtransport.co.uk

Someone in my family in Athens recommended them so hopefully they will make sure the bike arrives in one piece! Obviously the good thing about doing a one way trip is if you can only spare a week you can go alot further.